Jump to content
grenat50

Release: Battleground Extended 2020 ! With Bomberman/Poring Ball

Recommended Posts

On 3/21/2021 at 11:07 AM, dalanth said:

Use

git apply BattlegroundExtended.diff -3

This will try to force a merge but will create conflicts instead of errors.

Another error, however I made the copy manually .... And it worked this way, I think it was about 3 hours copying code ...

but now everything is fine, but it was worth it.

 

On 2/13/2021 at 7:28 AM, JinYuichi said:

I have been testing everything, and all the maps are totally correct.

How you do?

I have same issues, in map_cache and data folder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

for those who having issue applying the old BattlegroundExtended.diff to the latest rAthena version. just try this.i haven't tested it on the live server and i got no compile error on windows. not sure on linux.

BattlegroundExtended-032221.diff

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This issue, have a solution? 

image.png.4e507d5dfe68aeacdcc4cfed6d0da7d3.png

On 3/22/2021 at 2:34 AM, Brynner said:

for those who having issue applying the old BattlegroundExtended.diff to the latest rAthena version. just try this.i haven't tested it on the live server and i got no compile error on windows. not sure on linux.

BattlegroundExtended-032221.diff 123.87 kB · 2 downloads

THANKS!!!!

 

Good night can someone help me?

When I enter the Bomberman Ice arena, the following error occurs ...

However, I do not have these files, and they are not available when you download the diff.

image.thumb.png.e61a7faab509541d34783c2b24422332.png

 

I have no idea what it could be, I don't have these sprites
 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This means there is a conflict regarding the sprites of the custom mobs. Make sure you've added the data from mob_avail into import-tmpl/mob_avail. (And remove # from #Body:).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi i got problem using this.. I have applied the diff successfully but Guild invite is messed up.. using latest git 
also using @leader <name of own character> make server crash

On 3/22/2021 at 2:34 AM, Brynner said:

for those who having issue applying the old BattlegroundExtended.diff to the latest rAthena version. just try this.i haven't tested it on the live server and i got no compile error on windows. not sure on linux.

BattlegroundExtended-032221.diff 123.87 kB · 23 downloads

is guild invite fix on this patch?

Edited by mhielo12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Guys!

Anyone else receiving these warnings after applying this patch?

[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#8::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#7::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#17::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#22::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#19::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#35::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#41::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#24::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#34::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#6::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#28::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#4::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#28::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#6::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#6::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event 'Explosion3#BBM::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#34::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#18::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#27::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#39::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#2::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#20::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#9::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#19::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#2::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#24::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#10::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#27::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#37::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#39::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !

Or does anyone how to fix this?

I tried increasing the MAX_EVENTQUEUE in map.hpp and have also increased check_gotocount: in conf/script_athena.conf to 655360 but none of these helped with the warnings.

Thank you in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2021 at 5:32 PM, TheMassaKhruss said:

image.png.f2f3d6e3cc25d3b946e4ee2285ed9d7d.png

If you've removed prt_in.bmp from your grf, that can happen.

 

 

On 4/3/2021 at 8:32 PM, Paranoia said:

image.png.bbffa2584e19aa00d2b715bace922e01.png

 

i got an error on id @grenat50 but when i change it to fd error doesn't shown up anymore is it okay?

I don't know which version you are using, is that the only error ? If it's from clif_msg, check the name of the variable used void clif_msg(struct map_session_data* sd, unsigned short id)
It has to match.

 

On 5/5/2021 at 1:46 PM, biali said:

Hi Guys!

Anyone else receiving these warnings after applying this patch?

[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#8::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#7::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#17::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#22::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#19::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#35::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#41::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#24::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#34::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#6::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#28::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#4::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#28::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#6::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#6::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event 'Explosion3#BBM::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#34::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#18::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#27::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#39::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#2::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#20::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '2Bomb#9::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#19::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#2::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#24::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#10::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#27::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '1Bomb#37::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !
[Warning]: npc_event: player's event queue is full, can't add event '3Bomb#39::OnPCStatCalcEvent' !

Or does anyone how to fix this?

I tried increasing the MAX_EVENTQUEUE in map.hpp and have also increased check_gotocount: in conf/script_athena.conf to 655360 but none of these helped with the warnings.

Thank you in advance!

I won't recommend to increase MAX_EVENTQUEUE. This is an issue when multiple scripts attached to the same person are trying to be read. Contact me on, I can help you with that.
 

 

On 4/17/2021 at 4:08 PM, mhielo12 said:

is guild invite fix on this patch?

My bad, this is the first time I read about a guild invite issue. I've tested it and that's right, there is an issue with the guild invite.

To fix it, find in clif.c:

if(sd->status.guild_id && !battle_config.bg_eAmod_mode && !sd->bg_id && !map_getmapflag(sd->bl.m, MF_BATTLEGROUND))
        guild_send_memberinfoshort(sd,1);

Replace by:

if(sd->status.guild_id && !(battle_config.bg_eAmod_mode && sd->bg_id && map_getmapflag(sd->bl.m, MF_BATTLEGROUND)))
        guild_send_memberinfoshort(sd,1);
 

My apologies regarding the delay of the update. I haven't checked it yet since we are working on our server. We just opened the beta version, still in progress.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, grenat50 said:

I don't know which version you are using, is that the only error ? If it's from clif_msg, check the name of the variable used void clif_msg(struct map_session_data* sd, unsigned short id)
It has to match.

Yes it's only one im using the latest one on latest SVN

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi I got so many errors 

image.thumb.png.98713ff9340f52b9bccc1fe941d35d5a.png ..can someone help me ?

 

On 2/11/2021 at 5:14 AM, grenat50 said:

@JinYuichi Which rAthena version are you using ? It works on the latest version. Ideally, it is better to add it manually with caution, it's a good lesson to learn as well. Thanks to let me know about the maps, I forgot to mention in the installation process that you need to recompile your map_cache with the new maps already installed in the directory/grf the server reads to compile it.

Hi! What do you mean about this ? Im having same problem can you help me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone !

The new version is finally here. As always, I'll be glad to assist you through discord if needed. (Grenat#5220)

I have applied the patch with the latest rathena and it works perfectly. It also works with previous version.

I have added the latest active skills to the BG guild skill tree, you can remove them easily if you don't want them, I can help you with that.

For those who had missing files or things weren't working well, I recommend you to reinstall the whole thing with the latest version.

If you have any suggestions/questions, please let me know.

 

What's New in Version 1.0.3?

Released Just now

1.0.3 Updates:
- Guild invite fix
- Work on emblem (still disappearing upon attack/on self though)
- Add extra guild skills (emergency move, chargeshout flag/beating)
- Guild skills works on all guild members
- Guild skills appear in guild skill tree (atl + g)
- Leadership goes to next member if leader leaves
- Players actually leave the fake guild/clan (needs to disconnect/reconnect if player has no guild)

  • Love 2
  • MVP 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, grenat50 said:

Hi Everyone !

The new version is finally here. As always, I'll be glad to assist you through discord if needed. (Grenat#5220)

I have applied the patch with the latest rathena and it works perfectly. It also works with previous version.

I have added the latest active skills to the BG guild skill tree, you can remove them easily if you don't want them, I can help you with that.

For those who had missing files or things weren't working well, I recommend you to reinstall the whole thing with the latest version.

If you have any suggestions/questions, please let me know.

 

What's New in Version 1.0.3?

Released Just now

1.0.3 Updates:
- Guild invite fix
- Work on emblem (still disappearing upon attack/on self though)
- Add extra guild skills (emergency move, chargeshout flag/beating)
- Guild skills works on all guild members
- Guild skills appear in guild skill tree (atl + g)
- Leadership goes to next member if leader leaves
- Players actually leave the fake guild/clan (needs to disconnect/reconnect if player has no guild)

Hi . I cant open ..sorry

image.thumb.png.a98c2c759fc1ac8909990f1244ec67d6.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Origami said:

Hi . I cant open ..sorry

image.thumb.png.a98c2c759fc1ac8909990f1244ec67d6.png

Be patient and wait.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Flat map grf after update
how can I solve this?

Sin título.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, I'm back on rAthena after a long hiatus.
So I'm a little lost with all the additions.
I would like to take advantage of the BG extended, but the package seems not to be downloadable. Is this a mistake on my part or is it compatible with one of the many extended BGs that can be found on github? If yes which. Thank you for your reply

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Yuno said:

Hello, I'm back on rAthena after a long hiatus.
So I'm a little lost with all the additions.
I would like to take advantage of the BG extended, but the package seems not to be downloadable. Is this a mistake on my part or is it compatible with one of the many extended BGs that can be found on github? If yes which. Thank you for your reply

just patient the files still need approve by admin/moderator

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, i have a simple question. 

I'm using SQL db, so for me to add the item_db.txt and mob_db.txt i'll have to manually enter the values for each individual mob and item on my tables? and if so the way to do this is just fill in the values following the SQL table structure?

*img to illustrate*

image.thumb.png.2d8dfc860eb60f9889c0dfa1de176fc5.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello grenat50, does the diff works with 2018 version? 
I see lots of difference in the diff... 

Like.. 
what is this in skill.cpp? Mine is not avaiable..
    case GD_CHARGESHOUT_FLAG:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the diff skill.cpp:3054:

-#ifdef RENEWAL
 				skill_blockpc_start(sd, skill_id, skill_get_cooldown(skill_id, skill_lv));
-#else
-				guild_block_skill(sd, skill_get_time2(skill_id, skill_lv));
-#endif

I suggest:
 

#ifdef BGEXTENDED
				skill_blockpc_start(sd, skill_id, skill_get_cooldown(skill_id, skill_lv));
#else
	#ifdef RENEWAL
				skill_blockpc_start(sd, skill_id, skill_get_cooldown(skill_id, skill_lv));
	#else
				guild_block_skill(sd, skill_get_time2(skill_id, skill_lv));
	#endif
#endif

 

And in diff skill.cpp:3140:

-#ifdef RENEWAL
 				skill_blockpc_start(sd, skill_id, skill_get_cooldown(skill_id, skill_lv));
-#else
-				guild_block_skill(sd, skill_get_time2(skill_id, skill_lv));
 #endif

to:

	#ifdef BGEXTENDED
				skill_blockpc_start(sd, skill_id, skill_get_cooldown(skill_id, skill_lv));
	#else
		#ifdef RENEWAL
				skill_blockpc_start(sd, skill_id, skill_get_cooldown(skill_id, skill_lv));
		#else
				guild_block_skill(sd, skill_get_time2(skill_id, skill_lv));
		#endif
	#endif
#endif


 

Thanks for the code.

Edited by Dani3lArt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I try to attack an enemy from the other team, I can't do it without pressing the SHIFT key, sometimes it lets me attack. the moment he lets me attack the enemy emblem starts to appear / disappear repeatedly. Only problem I have seen so far (Using the latest revision June 22, 2021)

Second bug, when a player get disconnected for being AFK in Battleground map-server crash

It has to be something related to the emblem, any fixes?

Edited by cook1e
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2021 at 7:55 PM, cook1e said:

When I try to attack an enemy from the other team, I can't do it without pressing the SHIFT key, sometimes it lets me attack. the moment he lets me attack the enemy emblem starts to appear / disappear repeatedly. Only problem I have seen so far (Using the latest revision June 22, 2021)

Second bug, when a player get disconnected for being AFK in Battleground map-server crash

It has to be something related to the emblem, any fixes?

The crash is because the NPC called in the source don't exist, just duplicate it with the name of OnPCLeaveBG on bg_common.txt

Spoiler

image.png.7805d660b6cc3482f69a37d40c5dc219.png

I fixed the crashes doing that.

Edited by Dani3lArt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.