MathReaper

[PACKETVER 20180620] Client Release 2018-06-20eRagexeRE

Recommended Posts

On 11/9/2018 at 7:56 PM, Chaos92 said:

is there anyone with this issue or know how to solve this ?

the 'character name trailer'.

lol

 

 

capture.JPG

how do you fix this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, noobzter003 said:

how do you fix this?

 

Go to your NEMO patcher and apply this : Change new char name field height to 17

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gerzzie said:

Go to your NEMO patcher and apply this : Change new char name field height to 17

thanks!!

how about this sir??
black circle how to align?
red circle something got error but i dont what is that. thanks!

 

2222.png

Edited by noobzter003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, noobzter003 said:

thanks!!

how about this sir??
black circle how to align?
red circle something got error but i dont what is that. thanks!

 

2222.png

Maybe your settings of your videocard from SETTINGS.EXE my RO is fine... Clean translated data files... Fresh fresh ^_^

Capture.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I have an issue in this client version. I always got 'Disconnected from Server' after input ID and Password.

What i've done :

1. Change the packets.hpp for disable Packets Obfuscation.

2. Fresh kRO latest patch.

3. Fresh data from https://github.com/zackdreaver/ROenglishRE

4. Setting both clientinfo.xml and sclientinfo.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>
<clientinfo>
	<desc>Information</desc>
	<servicetype>korea</servicetype>
	<servertype>primary</servertype>
	<connection>
		<display>PLAY!</display>
      		<address>it's hidden, cuz my pub IP.</address>
      		<port>6900</port>
      		<version>55</version>
      		<langtype>0</langtype>
		<registrationweb></registrationweb>
		<loading>
			<image>loading00.jpg</image>
			<image>loading01.jpg</image>
			<image>loading02.jpg</image>
			<image>loading03.jpg</image>
			<image>loading04.jpg</image>
			<image>loading05.jpg</image>
		</loading>
   	</connection>
</clientinfo>

The weird thing is in my server log working fine. No login error notice or something. Totally fine.

Edited by Psyche

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 4:27 PM, noobzter003 said:

how do you fix this?

 

Hi,change in manually in grf files.need to re arrange the hairstyle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 4:25 PM, Psyche said:

Hi,

I have an issue in this client version. I always got 'Disconnected from Server' after input ID and Password.

What i've done :

1. Change the packets.hpp for disable Packets Obfuscation.

2. Fresh kRO latest patch.

3. Fresh data from https://github.com/zackdreaver/ROenglishRE

4. Setting both clientinfo.xml and sclientinfo.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>
<clientinfo>
	<desc>Information</desc>
	<servicetype>korea</servicetype>
	<servertype>primary</servertype>
	<connection>
		<display>PLAY!</display>
      		<address>it's hidden, cuz my pub IP.</address>
      		<port>6900</port>
      		<version>55</version>
      		<langtype>0</langtype>
		<registrationweb></registrationweb>
		<loading>
			<image>loading00.jpg</image>
			<image>loading01.jpg</image>
			<image>loading02.jpg</image>
			<image>loading03.jpg</image>
			<image>loading04.jpg</image>
			<image>loading05.jpg</image>
		</loading>
   	</connection>
</clientinfo>

The weird thing is in my server log working fine. No login error notice or something. Totally fine.

did you fixed this problem? how?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It works, but when i try to open the skill tree tab in game, it exit (like a crash) without error.

Someone experienced the same experience?

Edited by Cesarius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cesarius said:

It works, but when i try to open the skill tree tab in game, it exit (like a crash) without error.

Someone experienced the same experience?

add this to data/luafiles514/luafiles/skillinfoz.zip

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 5:45 PM, Ice Bear said:

did you fixed this problem? how?

Same problem huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[I know where to ask now. But, I can't delete this message. So, I will left this message here. and ask in what

Someone maybe need it. If i find an answer, I will edit my message. Sorry about this.]

[EDIT: I already wrote solution, check in my another topic.

 

I'm not sure if this is a right place to ask. But, it seems relevent. So, I ask it here.

When I click to any tile some of places, my character can't go any further like there is an invisible barrier in front of them.

Those tiles before that points seems fine, though.

For example: Izlude map, Go into Sailor to go Byaland and east side of Izlude. (For now, I haven't checked anywhere else.)

*This is PRE-RENEWAL server

 

FYI: I download Ragnarok Offline from this google drive https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SCn4pLzR167eSE_F-g1t9gBafyi8vFgn

I just copy file in 02_clien_side into 07_clean_kRo_client folder like readme.txt told. I can play normally until this point.

 I suspect that might be a problem?

screenrAthena_RENEWAL_201001.jpg

Edited by Innoc0
misunderstand reasons and add more information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2018 at 6:58 AM, MathReaper said:

Works fine to me.

  Reveal hidden contents

dd63Acc.png

9iIgWBu.png

My NEMO's profile:

  Hide contents


33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)
103 Disable Auto follow
246 Increase hair style limit in game

 

I cant select this 3 options in client settings...how to fix this? i cant register using the client and always say disconnected from the server

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know how to fix it?

i've make sure this file :

 

EXIT WINDOWS

esc_09a.bmp
esc_09b.bmp
esc_09c.bmp


SETTING
esc_001a.bmp
esc_001b.bmp
esc_001c.bmp

 

Include on GRF but still using Korean Languange

Uasdasdadntitled.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

How to remove these? Im using 2018 - 06 - 21aRagexeRE Client and how to disable the Mail System or Mail Button?

image.png.c6444906ddd1ed7f050cad42114a0089.png?

 

On 10/15/2019 at 4:25 PM, Psyche said:

Hi,

I have an issue in this client version. I always got 'Disconnected from Server' after input ID and Password.

What i've done :

1. Change the packets.hpp for disable Packets Obfuscation.

2. Fresh kRO latest patch.

3. Fresh data from https://github.com/zackdreaver/ROenglishRE

4. Setting both clientinfo.xml and sclientinfo.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>
<clientinfo>
	<desc>Information</desc>
	<servicetype>korea</servicetype>
	<servertype>primary</servertype>
	<connection>
		<display>PLAY!</display>
      		<address>it's hidden, cuz my pub IP.</address>
      		<port>6900</port>
      		<version>55</version>
      		<langtype>0</langtype>
		<registrationweb></registrationweb>
		<loading>
			<image>loading00.jpg</image>
			<image>loading01.jpg</image>
			<image>loading02.jpg</image>
			<image>loading03.jpg</image>
			<image>loading04.jpg</image>
			<image>loading05.jpg</image>
		</loading>
   	</connection>
</clientinfo>

The weird thing is in my server log working fine. No login error notice or something. Totally fine.

Its the Skip Service Select Patch that's causing the Disconnected from Server

 

On 3/1/2020 at 12:37 PM, luxus2311 said:

How to remove these? Im using 2018 - 06 - 21aRagexeRE Client and how to disable the Mail System or Mail Button?

image.png.c6444906ddd1ed7f050cad42114a0089.png?

FIXED

Edited by luxus2311

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i am using 20180620 ragexe, in game i can open skill tree and i can see my skill point but i am not able to learn skill or increase skills by clicking on it. but when i type @skillall i can see all skills

can anyone tell me what is this issue ?

not able learn skills..

Edited by amol00700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2019 at 2:04 PM, wakefield21 said:

Bump! My Client closes when i character select, can someone share some knowledge on why is this happening?

hi,how do you settle your this problem,i also had a problem like this when i had click character select then the client direct close

On 3/27/2020 at 6:29 AM, wakefield21 said:

are you perhaps using outdated Intel R graphics? if yes, kindly download the latest version for your hardware, If no just update your graphics card to it's latest software.

hi,i need to check what you say it,i will try it

thx for you idea

On 3/27/2020 at 2:22 PM, angelus01 said:

hi,i need to check what you say it,i will try it

thx for you idea

hi,still cant make a chareter...

whn log in click make chareter ,auto logout client

On 3/27/2020 at 6:29 AM, wakefield21 said:

are you perhaps using outdated Intel R graphics? if yes, kindly download the latest version for your hardware, If no just update your graphics card to it's latest software.

hi, i try it already,still cant

same a problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2020 at 4:26 PM, angelus01 said:

hi,how do you settle your this problem,i also had a problem like this when i had click character select then the client direct close

 

are you perhaps using outdated Intel R graphics? if yes, kindly download the latest version for your hardware, If no just update your graphics card to it's latest software.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, angelus01 said:

hi, i try it already,still cant

same a problem

 

can you post a screenshot of what is happening on your side?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiya!

Did you guys manage to have the packet obfuscation working in this client?

Thank you in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

(pls delete this one, sorry about this)

Edited by biali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

(and this one too pls. sorry again!)

Edited by biali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.