Jump to content

skymia

Members
  • Content Count

    296
  • Avg. Content Per Day

    0
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

skymia last won the day on March 8 2018

skymia had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

3 Neutral

About skymia

  • Rank
    Stapo

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. is this script have afk hat? if yes how to remove it thanks
  2. Can anyone update for working @afk script bcoz the old script wont work anymore
  3. i will try this later thanks sir
  4. How to recreate this for only common cards to be announce? - script MVP_CARD_ANNOUNCER -1,{ OnInit: setarray( [email protected], 1871, 1874, 1719, 1492, 1147, 1688, 1583, 1623, 1389, 1046, 1087, 1190, 1272, 1115, 1418, 1779, 1157, 1685, 1734, 1658, 1647, 1649, 1651, 1646, 1650, 1648, 1630, 1059, 1159, 1038, 1511, 1373, 1751, 1150, 1039, 1086, 1785, 1768, 1832, 1112, 1312, 1251, 1252 ); setarray( .mvpCardIds, 4441, 4145, 4386, 4263, 4146, 4376, 4302, 4342, 4134, 4142, 4143, 4135, 4168, 4123, 4330, 4419, 4148, 4374, 4403, 4352, 4359, 4363, 4365, 4357, 4367, 4361, 4372, 4132, 4121, 4144, 4236, 4276, 4407, 4131, 4147, 4128, 4425, 4408, 4430, 4137, 4305, 4318, 4324 ); // Rate : 1 = 0.01% / 1000 = 10% / 10000 = 100% setarray( .mvpCardRates, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300, 300 ); for([email protected] = 0; [email protected] < getarraysize( [email protected] ); [email protected]++ ) { .mvpIds[ [email protected][ [email protected] ] ] = [email protected]; delmonsterdrop( [email protected][ [email protected] ], .mvpCardIds[ [email protected] ] ); } end; OnNPCKillEvent: [email protected] = .mvpIds[ killedrid ]; if( [email protected] ) end; if( rand( 10000 ) <= .mvpCardRates[ [email protected] ] ){ getitem( .mvpCardIds[ [email protected] ], 1 ); announce( "[ " + strcharinfo(PC_NAME) + " ] just got a " + getitemname( .mvpCardIds[[email protected]] ), bc_all ); } end; }
  5. How to set the reward with random item? Rare item: costume 1,costume 2,costume 3, etc.... with a 30% chance Normal item: costume 1,costume 2,costume 3, etc.... with a 70% chance
  6. How to set the reward with random item? Rare item: costume 1,costume 2,costume 3, etc.... with a 30% chance Normal item: costume 1,costume 2,costume 3, etc.... with a 70% chance
  7. how to make 8am will appear the buffer npc and it will announce if will appear and 3mins before it will disappear again and next appear will 1pm and next will 6pm again sorry if i cant explain so clearly hope someone can understand what i want in this script hehehe
  8. skymia

    R>GM Reward NPC

    On 6/7/2016 at 1:50 PM, hikashin-rae said: Your welcome here already done . you can choose now and please just set up what ever you want to reward if you want to change just change this script if you want to change reward Reward < amount > getitem 7227,5 Here's the code you request i hope you enjoy it prontera,163,173,4 script GM Helper 980,{ if( getgmlevel() < 80 ) { mes "You are not a GM with level 80 or higher, GTFO!"; close; } set [email protected]$,"[GM Helper]"; digit: mes "Hello GM "+strcharinfo(0)+", what do you wish to do?"; next; switch( select ("Set a winner","Exit")) { case 1: mes [email protected]$; mes "Enter char name"; next; while([email protected]) { input [email protected]$; mes "[GM Helper]"; set [email protected],getcharid(3,[email protected]$); if([email protected]) { mes "Character not online. Please try again"; next; continue; } } mes "["[email protected]$+"] is correct?"; if( select ("Yes:No") == 2) close; next; mes "Select your prize you want to give, Tcg or Coins"; //Selection if TCG Or Coins if( select ("Tcg:Coins") == 1 ) { //Selected Option 1 if( isloggedin(getcharid(3,[email protected]$))) getitem 7227,5,getcharid(3,[email protected]$); mes "Given reward to " + [email protected]$; announce "GM " + strcharinfo(0) + " rewarded "[email protected]$ + " for the winner of the event and has gotten 5 event TCG as a reward!",bc_all; }else{ //Selected Option 2 if( isloggedin(getcharid(3,[email protected]$))) getitem 7720,5,getcharid(3,[email protected]$); mes "Given reward to " + [email protected]$; announce "GM " + strcharinfo(0) + " rewarded " + [email protected]$ + " for the winner of the event and has gotten 5 event Coins as a reward!",bc_all; } close; break; case 2: mes [email protected]$; mes "Nothing to do."; close; break; } } how to change this script? i want is Gm will type the reward id in game if( isloggedin(getcharid(3,[email protected]$))) getitem 7720,5,getcharid(3,[email protected]$);
  9. i have no error in server but when i try to create account using _M/_F it will always says Disconnect from server...can anyone help me with this? i try to use 2015-11-04 client it works fine...but i want to use newer clients for renewal purposes...thanks in advance
  10. Sinu nkakaalam gawin ung darkro na server or meron kau kilala or sitena ngooffer gwin ung gnung server?
  11. Anyone have npc like this? Npc will give reward if he completes 10hrs of playing if he or she logout and login again it will continue the time he/she earns and if its completed and recieve the item the this will reset to zero and earn 10hrs again...hope someone have this type of script already thanks in advance
  12. ohhh i see thanks for the info
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.