Jump to content

Stolao's Script Collection [Update 2018-06-02_08:16]


Stolao

Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1443
  • Reputation:   341
  • Joined:  10/17/12
  • Last Seen:  

Updated Mining 4.48 -> 4.4B

4.49 Removed use of 'set'
4.4A Fixed not collecting later rewards
4.4B Changed Iron Break Chance from 1200 -> 120
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

  • Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1443
  • Reputation:   341
  • Joined:  10/17/12
  • Last Seen:  

Updated PvP 3.1C -> 3.21

3.1D Fixed Missing Party Check (thanks Haikenz)
3.1E Fixed Not opening PVP ladder, only GVG ladder (thanks Haikenz)
3.1F Fixed a warning when generating waitingroom
3.20 Fixed Missing Guild Check (thanks Haikenz)
3.21 Changed Default maps to pvp maps

Additional added a few videos for certain scripts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  08/30/18
  • Last Seen:  

good day, what is the use of this?

    // Minimum minutes between collecting daily reward
    //   Day: 22*60 - 24*60
    //   Week: 10080
    .MinWait = 1320;

    // Minutes before losing the consecutive reward
    //   Day: 48*60 - 50*60
    //   Week: 20160
    .MaxWait = 3000;

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1443
  • Reputation:   341
  • Joined:  10/17/12
  • Last Seen:  

I'd recommend using v2

But those are the time in minutes between being able to collect a reward (22 hour before claiming next rewards would be1320 for example)

 

And 2nd is how long not logging in for till your count resets, again in minutes

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  08/30/18
  • Last Seen:  

5 hours ago, Stolao said:

I'd recommend using v2

But those are the time in minutes between being able to collect a reward (22 hour before claiming next rewards would be1320 for example)

 

And 2nd is how long not logging in for till your count resets, again in minutes

thanks you for the explanation. now i already understand. another question, can we disable vip rewards in v2?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1443
  • Reputation:   341
  • Joined:  10/17/12
  • Last Seen:  

5 hours ago, Mirakol- said:

thanks you for the explanation. now i already understand. another question, can we disable vip rewards in v2?

hmm i didnt add a conf for that
change

for(.@k = 0; .@k < 2; .@k++){

into

for(.@k = 1; .@k < 2; .@k++){

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  08/30/18
  • Last Seen:  

off topic:

@Stolao actually im using different emulator dailyreward v1 is working fine but there is one thing is not working properly. player cant move unless the player get the reward. after getting reward player can move. what do you think is the possible problem?

Edited by Mirakol-
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1443
  • Reputation:   341
  • Joined:  10/17/12
  • Last Seen:  

20 hours ago, Mirakol- said:

off topic:

@Stolao actually im using different emulator dailyreward v1 is working fine but there is one thing is not working properly. player cant move unless the player get the reward. after getting reward player can move. what do you think is the possible problem?

possible a hang screen from a missing end or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  08/30/18
  • Last Seen:  

2 hours ago, Stolao said:

possible a hang screen from a missing end or something.

this what happens if i set reset to 0 players can move but when i set rest to 1 min player cant move for one min.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  182
  • Reputation:   7
  • Joined:  10/22/18
  • Last Seen:  

about auto event,when I click yes to join the event,it stucked. how to fix this? thanks sir

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  242
  • Reputation:   37
  • Joined:  02/25/18
  • Last Seen:  

On 12/7/2017 at 11:50 PM, Stolao said:

@Stolao are there any other custom functions to make the Auto_Event script work without errors?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  182
  • Reputation:   7
  • Joined:  10/22/18
  • Last Seen:  

about auto event,i got this errors. how to fix it?

1st & 2nd picture : is an error when running maze event, find the porings, cluckers, grab the candy, zombie survival, and emperium event. cant even warp to event's map. stucked after talk to npc. error showed 'function not found [dispel]'. already added new map maze and zombie. if I warp to those maps using @warp command, no problem with the map.

3rd picture : I have no idea what warning is that.

4th picture : is an error for fabre event. didn't receive reward after events end and didn't warp back to prontera. stucked inside the event's map.

error1.jpg

error2.jpg

error3.jpg

error4.jpg

Edited by vilkhl
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  242
  • Reputation:   37
  • Joined:  02/25/18
  • Last Seen:  

On 11/28/2018 at 10:43 AM, vilkhl said:

about auto event,i got this errors. how to fix it?

1st & 2nd picture : is an error when running maze event, find the porings, cluckers, grab the candy, zombie survival, and emperium event. cant even warp to event's map. stucked after talk to npc. error showed 'function not found [dispel]'. already added new map maze and zombie. if I warp to those maps using @warp command, no problem with the map.

error1.jpg

error2.jpg

For this error put this file in your "npc/custom/" folder: https://github.com/Stolao/Npc_Release/blob/master/Custom_Functions/Dispell.txt
and write this row in your "npc/scripts_custom.conf": npc: npc/custom/functions/Dispell.txt 

For the other errors I don't know what is it that errors... but check you you have the SQL table "db_roulette" populed with the prizes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  182
  • Reputation:   7
  • Joined:  10/22/18
  • Last Seen:  

3 hours ago, CyberDevil said:

For this error put this file in your "npc/custom/" folder: https://github.com/Stolao/Npc_Release/blob/master/Custom_Functions/Dispell.txt
and write this row in your "npc/scripts_custom.conf": npc: npc/custom/functions/Dispell.txt 

For the other errors I don't know what is it that errors... but check you you have the SQL table "db_roulette" populed with the prizes!

omg! it works. error1 and error2 solved. thanks buddy! error3 and error4 Im still finding the solutions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Reputation:   2
  • Joined:  02/03/12
  • Last Seen:  

@Stolao

Oops, what's up?
So I'm not having any errors in the script or emulator, but events are not starting.
What can it be ? '-'
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  08/10/20
  • Last Seen:  

Under the study, very strong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  10/30/20
  • Last Seen:  

Hello guys, is this de-activated? cause it's requiring password for cloning via GitHub!!

 

Thank you all in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  05/09/12
  • Last Seen:  

image.png.fafe2ca6a90a1a3a4a6361216a6da6d2.png

hai at_afk.txt what should i do to fixed this script.

thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  61
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  06/30/17
  • Last Seen:  

On 5/13/2021 at 5:03 AM, Yugosh said:

image.png.fafe2ca6a90a1a3a4a6361216a6da6d2.png

hai at_afk.txt what should i do to fixed this script.

thanks

Change from this

	getmapxy(.@Map$,.@X,.@y,0);
	

to

	getmapxy(.@Map$,.@X,.@y);
	

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  07/10/21
  • Last Seen:  

please update 

Weapon Mastery 

this script is great

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3
  • Reputation:   0
  • Joined:  03/17/24
  • Last Seen:  

Know it's a long shot, especially since there has been no activity in this thread for years, but any chance of Ex Job Master getting updated? Been updating here and there for my own personal use, but Im afraid the knowledge to fully do so is beyond me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...