Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7

Hi everyone. Is there a tutorial here regarding mysql. I still cant figure it out. Thanks in advance

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

2 minutes ago, kentims said:

Hi everyone. Is there a tutorial here regarding mysql. I still cant figure it out. Thanks in advance

Everything explained here at the topic in the first post. If something does not work, try to search for an answer in the answers here. But first the best thing what you can to do, its read from start to the end guide, and than restart your PC and try to repeat everything explained in the first post. 

23 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

Everything explained here at the topic in the first post. If something does not work, try to search for an answer in the answers here. But first the best thing what you can to do, its read from start to the end guide, and than restart your PC and try to repeat everything explained in the first post. 

Thank you

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Hey Anacondaqq! Think that The new refine DB rework will be added in the next release? Not too keen on using 20+ go of my monthly bandwidth to recompile a mere 10 lines of code...  XD

(What im talking about)

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  17

I did everything as you said yet i get this? image.thumb.png.246c37ad47173698d75697f75c893b45.pngAny help would be super amazing as my internet constantly drops and i can't play online.

Well i modified the char settings files etc and set everything to 127.0.0.1 but now it just says this?

image.thumb.png.6ca97d161e8d9629ca1758091a29086b.png

It seems like it cant connect or something it just sits there?

11 hours ago, Demiosis said:

Hey Anacondaqq! Think that The new refine DB rework will be added in the next release? Not too keen on using 20+ go of my monthly bandwidth to recompile a mere 10 lines of code...  XD

(What im talking about)

I have for you very bad news. There are not 10 lines of code changed since the package release.

663 files changed, 88057 insertions(+), 35728 deletions(-)

The update of the package will be big, I plan to implement many interesting things just to allow users to upgrade their side every time when they wish, without waiting for releases of the package. I wish to release an update as soon as I will find enough of free time for preparing the big amount of work. Then, of course, i will release everything with latest of everything (will be really many changes). For now i can suggest you manually if you can follow official manual how setting up rAthena if you wish changes, and jump over guides around the community. 

8 hours ago, TonyBMP said:

Well i modified the char settings files etc and set everything to 127.0.0.1 but now it just says this?

The pack works fine out the box. You don't need to change anything in settings. If you can't connect, just make sure the antivirus does not block ports 6121, 5121, 6900 and char, map, login servers. There is theoretically can be another issue with busy ports by someone else (who use the port what is required by or char, or map, or login server). Anyway, i see only two servers running, char and map, where is login? Login is the first server which receive conection from the game client when you authorize to the game, than you stop inter-connection with the login server and connects to the char-server when select a character, then when you are login to the game, you are at map-server. So, first of all ask where are you can't connect? Are you can't connect to login server (authorize procedure with login form)? Or after char-server? If first (after entering login / pass), start to check what is going on at login-server, you must see that someone is connecting to your login-server. If you do not see any messages when you trying to login, that means you are trying to connect somewhere else, not to your localserver (maybe to the server of a client what you are using).

On 22.10.2017 at 5:35 PM, kentims said:

Ive tried opening all the PRE.EXE files, all are opening except for the mapcache_PREXE. it opens but it will close automatically, it will load then there some error in the end.

It is working but when I play , there is no monster and warp portal in the map.

Im still a newbee here ,  thank you in advance for the help. 

I hope you help me fix the problem.

This is weird, try to restart the server and run it again, maybe it will help. I know about what you are talking about, just try to login to GM account (login admin, pass 123456) and go to prontera and walk around to see are there no NPCs at all, or are you still see some of them? 

Hey Anaconda thanks for the help. I got it working! i ran all the servers at the same time and none could connect so i ran them in proper order and it worked great! Thanks again man.

Dear Anacondaqq,

I really need your help...

Everything is okay, everything is running, everything is great.. But, after two/three days, I've got a weird problems

1. Everything is FREEZE (cannot move, cannot exit, completely freeze) but, after I try to "ATTACK".

- This "Attack n Freeze" problem occur only when I try to attack everything, including another player on PVP.

- The "FLAG" server is running no problem and the "BAT" server is running with no error messages.

- Everything is Okay.. only if my character is not "ATTACK" anything ~ but if my character attack monster or player.. FREEZE.

- If monster Attack me, no problem.. if I try to move, no problem.. if I log off and login, no problem and saved.. ATTACK = FREEZE

2. Using item and FREEZE (cannot move, cannot exit, completely freeze) but, after I try to "use" item.

- This "Item and Freeze" problem occur only when I try to use item from inventory or transfer item from kafra storage to my char inventory.

I really confuse with this problem.. I try to reinstall and play it only for 2/3 days, then the "Attack and Item" FREEZE problem occurs... again ~

So, Anacondaqq.. how to solve this Freeze problem?

Awaiting your response and thank you ~ 

4 minutes ago, newbierosequeen said:

Dear Anacondaqq,

I really need your help...

Everything is okay, everything is running, everything is great.. But, after two/three days, I've got a weird problems

1. Everything is FREEZE (cannot move, cannot exit, completely freeze) but, after I try to "ATTACK".

- This "Attack n Freeze" problem occur only when I try to attack everything, including another player on PVP.

- The "FLAG" server is running no problem and the "BAT" server is running with no error messages.

- Everything is Okay.. only if my character is not "ATTACK" anything ~ but if my character attack monster or player.. FREEZE.

- If monster Attack me, no problem.. if I try to move, no problem.. if I log off and login, no problem and saved.. ATTACK = FREEZE

2. Using item and FREEZE (cannot move, cannot exit, completely freeze) but, after I try to "use" item.

- This "Item and Freeze" problem occur only when I try to use item from inventory or transfer item from kafra storage to my char inventory.

I really confuse with this problem.. I try to reinstall and play it only for 2/3 days, then the "Attack and Item" FREEZE problem occurs... again ~

So, Anacondaqq.. how to solve this Freeze problem?

Awaiting your response and thank you ~ 

Hi, this is not a new problem. Please try to read the whole topic for answers related to repairing the database. Your problem is how you shut down your PC while your MySQL-server is running. You need turn off OpenServer first (make a red flag), and only then shut down the PC. Otherwise, you will break the MySQL table (pickuplog table) which provoke lags for you when you kill monsters. So what do you need to do is:

1. start read 1 by 1 pages on this topic related to MySQL repair tables http://bfy.tw/EdUI
  2. then do what I already said in some of such answers (there was several of answers)
  3. when you will repair all your tables, please never shut down your PC until you successfully disable OpenServer

20 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

Hi, this is not a new problem. Please try to read the whole topic for answers related to repairing the database. Your problem is how you shut down your PC while your MySQL-server is running. You need turn off OpenServer first (make a red flag), and only then shut down the PC. Otherwise, you will break the MySQL table (pickuplog table) which provoke lags for you when you kill monsters. So what do you need to do is:

1. start read 1 by 1 pages on this topic related to MySQL repair tables http://bfy.tw/EdUI
  2. then do what I already said in some of such answers (there was several of answers)
  3. when you will repair all your tables, please never shut down your PC until you successfully disable OpenServer

Wow... Thank you Anacondaqq ~ :lol:

Open console then type mysqlcheck -uroot -A --auto-repair.. now everything is GREAT and back to normal !! you saved my day ~ thank you very much anacondaqq.. :lol:

Dear Anacondaqq,

i am totally a newbie, just some fan of ragnarok trying to play to remember the old days. i already followed all your steps in the readme, but i cant run it at all just some blank grey box showed up. i tried twice, thrice, fourth till fifth times to check if i am missing something, till i decided to ask for your help

i already read all the post in here, but seems nobody here encounter similiar problem or it is just me being stupid to be the only one.

here some encounter in my steps that i think caused all of that,maybe its something minor, so dont laugh :D

1. When the steps to copy paste all the file in the side client folder to kRO client, there are few files that asked to be copy and replace. and i just replace it all

2. after i run the open server and the rAthena emulator, i ran the 2015-11-04aRagexe.exe then there was this notification "the ragnarok.exe is changed, click OK to restart" i click OK then the grey box showed up then nothing happens.

thanks for your time, i will wait for yur advice, in the mean time i wil try to find the solution in the internet

i dont know what happen but the ragexe now running, i am feeling so stupid now. :D, its just pop out of no where when i am watching youtube.

but heres another problem i cant login because i failed to connect to the server. i restart the server again and again but still failed. maybe after i post this, i can succeed. who knows,

haaa sorry for the broken english, thank you

3 hours ago, Godrig said:

i dont know what happen but the ragexe now running, i am feeling so stupid now. :D, its just pop out of no where when i am watching youtube.

but heres another problem i cant login because i failed to connect to the server. i restart the server again and again but still failed. maybe after i post this, i can succeed. who knows,

haaa sorry for the broken english, thank you

I do not know how I can help you, because you did not provide any details of errors. Sorry, but without details, screenshots, I can not help you. Try reading the posts in this thread, perhaps you will find answers to your questions.

Thanks for the help anacondaqq

Edited by kentims

hi there,

I have this problem in the attached pics, could you help?

thanks!

error1.JPG

8 minutes ago, ubandz said:

I have this problem in the attached pics, could you help?

make sure that before launching the server you have no apps which utilize 6900, 6121, 5121 ports. To check it, you need some tools like process hacker (see network tab). 
But in your case, the simple reboot should help. 

3 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

make sure that before launching the server you have no apps which utilize 6900, 6121, 5121 ports. To check it, you need some tools like process hacker (see network tab). 
But in your case, the simple reboot should help. 

will try, thanks so much, your guide and installer is awesome. Helps me save a lot of time, cause before i build from scratch but unfortunately I deleted all of it by accident.

• Content Count:  1

hey dude, I think you've done a great job here. I have no problem so far but is it possible to at least dual login? I tried to login both admin and admin2 at the same time but admin2 keeps getting "kicked." It would be a great help for testing builds and other stuffs. Anyway, thanks again in this great noob friendly guide.

edit: thanks @Anacondaqq , since it's should work just fine, I restarted my offline server and everything is perfect right now. Thanks buddy.

Edited by imnewtothisawesomeness

1 minute ago, imnewtothisawesomeness said:

hey dude, I think you've done a great job here. I have no problem so far but is it possible to at least dual login? I tried to login both admin and admin2 at the same time but admin2 keeps getting "kicked." It would be a great help for testing builds and other stuffs. Anyway, thanks again in this great noob friendly guide.

it should work fine, make sure that you are using different logins.

• MVP 1

• Content Count:  1

I'm having problems with the client side files.

When i try to start "2015-11-04aRagexe" for the fist time just appear a blank square and when i hit the key "ESC" on my keyboard the blank square close.

Then when i try to start again the "2015-11-04aRagexe" nothing happen, my server is running good but i can't connect i try i 3 differents computers with differents operative system. 

what can i do?

Edit: i find the solution using OpenSetup

Edited by osdeibi

• Group:  Content Moderator
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1677

since there is a lot of ppl use those files i would suggest updating it

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  66

On 9.4.2017 at 8:21 PM, Anacondaqq said:
  1. Download Visual Studio Community Edition and install it (~10GB to download and install)
  2. Go to rAthena folder and run rAthena-15.sln and the file will be opened in Visual Studio 2017
  3. Find in menu => Build -> Build Solution or press ctrl + shift + b
  4. You will get compiled exes
  5. Run runserver.bat

i did exactly this.

1. open rAthena-15.sln

2. ctrl + shift + b

3. run runserver.bat

it opens 3-6 cmd's and then closes + removes the runserver.bat from my folder and i dont know why. if i dont recompile anything the server works fine. after recompiling runserver.bat is gone and i cant get anything working without it. any idea whats wrong?