Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

41 minutes ago, ViewtifulNinja said:

So I'm using Notepad ++. In the content of the lua file everything is ok, but when it goes to the game it goes wrong.

Can you explain me better about this?

"Fourth, just keep untouched encoding of a file." Or make it utf8 (by default as I remember all files are with Korean encoding). "

oh, I can't explain it to you because it's already written many times here at the board, just need to use the search button, I experience a lot of problems with encodings too, and I will not be able to explain how to solve common problems for your encoding. Because each operating system in different regions uses different default encoding, files in a game client uses another, a lot of complicated stuff, better if you will use something like this: http://bfy.tw/Ce6l

Edited by Anacondaqq

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35

50 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

oh, I can't explain it to you because it's already written many times here at the board, just need to use the search button, I experience a lot of problems with encodings too, and I will not be able to explain how to solve common problems for your encoding. Because each operating system in different regions uses different default encoding, files in a game client uses another, a lot of complicated stuff, better if you will use something like this: http://bfy.tw/Ce6l

I got it! Thank you very much. I changed the encoding to ANSI and ran. Thanks very much for the quick answers.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2

Hi!

Is there a way to make it work on Linux (deb-based distribution)? The client seems to work fine under Wine, but not the OpenServer application. Whenever a I try to run the server, I get the error “Unable to create a virtual disk w:”.

I also tried a VM, but there is a problem with the Virtualbox video driver (If i run the client, a “Cannot init d3d or grf has problem”), so the Wine approach looks more promising.

Thanks!

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  35

When I extract the Data folder from the rAthena2017.grf file and place it in the root of the game folder, the game is in the Korean language instead of remaining in English.

I deleted the rAthena2017.grf from the Data.ini file after putting the Data folder in the game folder, and it still did not work.

Being able to tinker through the folder would help save time on some changes I'm making.

Do you know how I can use the Data folder outside the rAthena2017.grf file and continue with the game in English?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  7

Hello,
Nice guide there!
appriciate so much
But when i tryfor some renewal new Item still detected as unknown item
some unknown item when use already correct
correct me if only happened to me
sample item id from 28002- end

sorry for my bad english

On 07.07.2017 at 7:41 PM, enialis said:

Hi!

Is there a way to make it work on Linux (deb-based distribution)? The client seems to work fine under Wine, but not the OpenServer application. Whenever a I try to run the server, I get the error “Unable to create a virtual disk w:”.

I also tried a VM, but there is a problem with the Virtualbox video driver (If i run the client, a “Cannot init d3d or grf has problem”), so the Wine approach looks more promising.

Thanks!

Sorry, my previous message has been eaten by IPB text editor, I have written to you very big informative wall of text with step by step what needs to do. But IPB eats the text, and I do not want to repeat it again. So, please just follow any official guide like https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki/installations Only one thing you can use from the package in Linux, it's client side part, everything else you need to take by yourself via guides here at the forum for compiling server for Linux. 

On 07.07.2017 at 10:32 PM, ViewtifulNinja said:

When I extract the Data folder from the rAthena2017.grf file and place it in the root of the game folder, the game is in the Korean language instead of remaining in English.

I deleted the rAthena2017.grf from the Data.ini file after putting the Data folder in the game folder, and it still did not work.

Being able to tinker through the folder would help save time on some changes I'm making.

Do you know how I can use the Data folder outside the rAthena2017.grf file and continue with the game in English?

you can't with this exe. This exe use diff to read GRF before data folder. That means your data folder always last in order to read. 

9 hours ago, Cebols said:

Hello,
Nice guide there!
appriciate so much
But when i tryfor some renewal new Item still detected as unknown item
some unknown item when use already correct
correct me if only happened to me
sample item id from 28002- end

sorry for my bad english

not all items is implemented by rAthena or translation project. It's ok situation

23 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

Sorry, my previous message has been eaten by IPB text editor, I have written to you very big informative wall of text with step by step what needs to do. But IPB eats the text, and I do not want to repeat it again. So, please just follow any official guide like https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki/installations Only one thing you can use from the package in Linux, it's client side part, everything else you need to take by yourself via guides here at the forum for compiling server for Linux. 

I managed a workaround by using the OpenConnect on the VB with a bridged network, so I could use the client on Linux (like someone in the post did for LAN playing). The only problem is that this is resources demanding, so I shall try following those guides.

Thanks for all your efforts!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  7

7 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

not all items is implemented by rAthena or translation project. It's ok situation

Hi Anacodaqq,
Thanks for the info, can help me to check which item list from rathena, so i just use default item first without found unknown item
Great thanks

13 hours ago, Cebols said:

Hi Anacodaqq,
Thanks for the info, can help me to check which item list from rathena, so i just use default item first without found unknown item
Great thanks

/db/pre-re or re/item_db.txt here is "default items". Use server database editor. I have not added any customs to this package. 

Edited by Anacondaqq

@Anacondaqq Hi sir, is your 2015-11-04aRagexe diff with custom job enable?

3 hours ago, ChaosLordZX said:

Hi sir, is your 2015-11-04aRagexe diff with custom job enable?

All diffs which applied to the exe available at the first page of the topic (please read it). But no, the custom job diff not enabled in exe of the pack, because it will break dorams

48 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

All diffs which applied to the exe available at the first page of the topic (please read it). But no, the custom job diff not enabled in exe of the pack, because it will break dorams

Ok, thanks for reply @Anacondaqq!!

25 minutes ago, BalkROGM said:

Welcome! I think the issue are the map you are using for the newly created player. try to use /where and determine the exact map location you want to use :)

Thx for the idea, if not forgot I will try to release static starting point in next version of the package with latest updates and changes from the rathena (with full lasagna support, rodex, achievements (still waiting when achievement system will be officially released and merged to master branch)). Other bugs will be fixed too, and maybe a little bit will be a re-designed whole package to reduce itself total size and will be added git / other tools for self-upgrading when you wish. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  69

hi, currently i have a problem with Korean UI, the item translated works fine, but the Korean UI i didn't understand enough, can you help me solving the problem, many thanks :)

i used kRO_FullClient_20170607 and 2017-05-17aRagexeRE

TES12345.thumb.jpg.a6c533ce761689dad90221ea8a2b3b8e.jpg

EDITED : Problem Solved, i figured it out by change langtype into = 1, ty RA community :)

Edited by konishiwa

@Anacondaqq      

Thank you very much. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  102

I'm not a newbie, but I'll be making use of this pack since I cannot compile anymore rAthena :/

Anyway, thanks Anacondaq for the pack.

Edit: Mega is not letting me download the kRO client...

Edited by nakano15

6 hours ago, luan122 said:

Is someone featuring erros like cant click in any button with clients 2014, 2015 and 2016? plus someone that tried 2017 clients got a aerror when a item is dropped the game get a fog and just go until get all items in the ground?

This client works and designed only for 2015-11-04aRagexe which delivered the package. Server will not work normally with any other clients except this one. 

• Content Count:  1

Hi @Anacondaqq

i have this problem both the the renewal and pre...

how to make this work.. thanks

how.png

1 hour ago, pat169 said:

Hi @Anacondaqq

i have this problem both the the renewal and pre...

how to make this work.. thanks

how.png

Hi, looks like you don't have at your emulator folder files: char-server.exe, login-server.exe (they are already in package). That means something wrong at your side, please redownload server-side part. (emulator folder) from google drive or megaa and try again. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  102

On 28/07/2017 at 10:13 AM, Anacondaqq said:

Hi, looks like you don't have at your emulator folder files: char-server.exe, login-server.exe (they are already in package). That means something wrong at your side, please redownload server-side part. (emulator folder) from google drive or megaa and try again. 

Actually, when I downloaded the pack, I noticed that some of the executables, and their refferences on the .bat had typos, I noticed that on pre-renewal packs.

The executable call had a - in between the name on the bat, and the executable hadn't, or the inverse.

Just now, nakano15 said:

Actually, when I downloaded the pack, I noticed that some of the executables, and their refferences on the .bat had typos, I noticed that on pre-renewal packs.

The executable call had a - in between the name on the bat, and the executable hadn't, or the inverse.

correct, i know about it, but too busy & lazy to fix it. The fix uploaded and posted somewhere inside the topic. 

• Content Count:  3

Hello @Anacondaqq

I just Downloaded the RO offline and I'm excited to play it.

But I'm stuck on the boat at the beginning, I can't move and typing commands not work. When I press ESC and click it doesn't do anything. But I can change the camera.

Please help I really wanna play. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Yanaka said:

Hello @Anacondaqq

I just Downloaded the RO offline and I'm excited to play it.

But I'm stuck on the boat at the beginning, I can't move and typing commands not work. When I press ESC and click it doesn't do anything. But I can change the camera.

Please help I really wanna play. Thanks!

download latest kRO game client.