Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3

On 9/22/2017 at 8:03 PM, raycrash123 said:

Hi, already download the client and it all went good. 

But i cant use phpmyadmin. When i ran it, it just show phpmyadmin and the rest is empty. 

Already try to change the ip to 127.0.0.1 but still the same. 

Im trying to make normal char have certain command like warp and etc

15060816179161709259945.jpg

Please help. Already googling and browsing rathena but cannot find solution. There's no box to enter username or password at all. When I click phpmyadmin from the green flag it just came out like this.

Hi guys! I just downloaded this thing and I followed every steps in there. I have a green flag, server running perfectly, just.. When i double-clicked my 2015-11-04aRagexe it doesn't start and doesn't show anything. Can somebody help me on this? I really appreciate any kind of helps.. ^^

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

15 minutes ago, Joseph7 said:

Hi guys! I just downloaded this thing and I followed every steps in there. I have a green flag, server running perfectly, just.. When i double-clicked my 2015-11-04aRagexe it doesn't start and doesn't show anything. Can somebody help me on this? I really appreciate any kind of helps.. ^^

run opensetup, select correct resolution, and your graphics adapter, apply and ok, must help. Do not forget to reboot your pc. 

1 hour ago, Anacondaqq said:

run opensetup, select correct resolution, and your graphics adapter, apply and ok, must help. Do not forget to reboot your pc. 

Is opensetup the same with setup.exe? Actually i made some change to my setup.exe and even my another private ragnarok online doesn't work with that setup. For example : I changed to full-screen mode, still, my game in window mode. TT

20 minutes ago, Joseph7 said:

Is opensetup the same with setup.exe? Actually i made some change to my setup.exe and even my another private ragnarok online doesn't work with that setup. For example : I changed to full-screen mode, still, my game in window mode. TT

http://nn.ai4rei.net/dev/opensetup/ use this one

27 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

Already done that. TT

Still has no effect.. By the way, i'm not downloading the kRO client from your link. Because for some reason i can't download from MEGA. So i downloaded the kRO from another private server and put your RO into that folder. That folder actually has setup.exe, now i replace it with opensetup.exe, still doesn't work. TT

14 hours ago, Joseph7 said:

Already done that. TT

Still has no effect.. By the way, i'm not downloading the kRO client from your link. Because for some reason i can't download from MEGA. So i downloaded the kRO from another private server and put your RO into that folder. That folder actually has setup.exe, now i replace it with opensetup.exe, still doesn't work. TT

Download client from:

And about your problem, please try to play with different settings on both REG and LUA tab at opensetup.exe to make sure it works. (do not forget to reboot your pc, or kill process which is not displayed to you with process hacker for example)

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  194

hello.. i've downloaded and followed all the instructions.. at 1st.. running the openserverx64.exe works fine also the red - green flag.. client's working great.. and i can play the game nicely.. but.. after i shutdown my computer.. and reopened it .. when i attack a monster .. it stops and i get disconnected from the server.. and i see DDOS attack .. this is offline.. why do i get DDOS attacks?? can someone help me? with the DDOS thingy ? thanks

4 hours ago, celeron0134 said:

hello.. i've downloaded and followed all the instructions.. at 1st.. running the openserverx64.exe works fine also the red - green flag.. client's working great.. and i can play the game nicely.. but.. after i shutdown my computer.. and reopened it .. when i attack a monster .. it stops and i get disconnected from the server.. and i see DDOS attack .. this is offline.. why do i get DDOS attacks?? can someone help me? with the DDOS thingy ? thanks

can you show the error? And depends on the error there can be really a lot of issues. But if you said, you can login normally and play, and server freeze after killing a monster, I think some of the tables are corrupted and must be repaired. Please check earlier posts on the topic from me related to repairing sql tables (i think you have broken picklog table), try to recover it by following my post, and everything will be ok.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25

Thank you. Let me try searching for recompile. Many thanks!

On 28/09/2017 at 10:25 AM, Gunburn said:

Try downloading binkw32.dll from google and put it inside your RO folder, and about the lua files: accessoryid.lub and accname.lub are inside rAthena2017.grf  and iteminfo.lua is inside RO\system

If you're adding an item extract all 3 idnum2 and 3 num2 and slotcount "7 text files" outside the grf and use Item Converter to convert it to ItemInfo.lua, Impt. all 7 text files must be inside the same folder with item coinverter .exe to convert it to ItemInfo.lua!

Thanks very much mate :-)

• Content Count:  20

Sir Anacondaqq why do this error always shows up everytime I recompile after I change something inside the src and conf folders? I didn't touch this script.c. I think the error has something to do with sql table missing or missing table id? Sorry I'm very noob in sql...

image.thumb.png.25b4c2123db25b3bf99f0c3f1d115d1b.png

SQL Files are complete.

image.thumb.png.2683bcf28a25d319039e5cb9e6aafb4e.png

EDIT:

I just found out that npc\custom\card_seller.txt is the one causing the sql db error, it's working fine now when I disabled the card_seller, but I still want to use the card_seller script ^_^ any idea how to add these item_db_re and mob_db_re sql to the database sir  @Anacondaqq?

image.thumb.png.5685e1033ef7b3200b3a2e91fd49c0b4.png

EDIT 2: SOLVED

Found the solution by importing item_db_re and mob_db_re sql files to the database using openservers phpmyadmin..

image.thumb.png.ca68f37a7a12ddf1bd021c765ee7ec6f.png

Edited by Gunburn

Sir @Anacondaqq could you teach us a step by step guide on how to setup mysql on openserver? It will be awesome if you could teach us, thank you very much sir!

7 hours ago, Gunburn said:

Sir @Anacondaqq could you teach us a step by step guide on how to setup mysql on openserver? It will be awesome if you could teach us, thank you very much sir!

Am, what? First of all i will not support anything except this pack. Second, you already have mysql server which full working as a part of openserver. Everything else you can find at official site of OpenServer -> Ospanel.io

5 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

this is mysql issue. Some of tables  broken, you need repair all. Please roll back in this topic i already explained how to fix it, and was show a mini-guide how to fix it, just start to read about mysqlrepair few pages ago, it will helps. 

ok Anacondaqq thanks.. if you have time.. kindly update or upload a new openserver file that has no issues.. so you wont have to answer the same questions or errors all over again thankies tho.. more power

2 hours ago, celeron0134 said:

ok Anacondaqq thanks.. if you have time.. kindly update or upload a new openserver file that has no issues.. so you wont have to answer the same questions or errors all over again thankies tho.. more power

The OpenServer does not have issues. The problem how people turning off their PC's and servers. If you turning off your PC by pressing power off button, and do not terminate properly MySQL server and other servers which are running (they technically does not have a time for that), do not tell then that you have problems with it. I realized it very long ago and had few times the issues explained by you and few other people. But after proper termination OpenServer first, then everything else, the MySQL tables stop crashing to me. Except it, there is very high chance that MySQL tables crashing on damaged Hard Disk Drives (i have one broken, and when it was 4 weeks before death, I noticed too many MySQL problems and errors too). So, f summarize: just stop OpenServer first before shutdown or reboot your PC. Let OpenServer properly close all handlers, files, and so on, and you will not have problems.

22 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

The OpenServer does not have issues. The problem how people turning off their PC's and servers. If you turning off your PC by pressing power off button, and do not terminate properly MySQL server and other servers which are running (they technically does not have a time for that), do not tell then that you have problems with it. I realized it very long ago and had few times the issues explained by you and few other people. But after proper termination OpenServer first, then everything else, the MySQL tables stop crashing to me. Except it, there is very high chance that MySQL tables crashing on damaged Hard Disk Drives (i have one broken, and when it was 4 weeks before death, I noticed too many MySQL problems and errors too). So, f summarize: just stop OpenServer first before shutdown or reboot your PC. Let OpenServer properly close all handlers, files, and so on, and you will not have problems.

yup did that.. and it worked fine the next day.. thanks more power !! 

8 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

Am, what? First of all i will not support anything except this pack. Second, you already have mysql server which full working as a part of openserver. Everything else you can find at official site of OpenServer -> Ospanel.io

@Anacondaqq so can we use this openserver's mysql in future svn updates?

On 04.10.2017 at 8:26 AM, Gunburn said:

@Anacondaqq so can we use this openserver's mysql in future svn updates?

Yes, it's an "environment", where emulator and different computing working. And this "environment" can be totally different as you wish, but I found OpenServer less problematic than any other alternative. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4

Hello, Anacondaqq! 

Can you help me with this problem? 

All I did is these:

1. Download and extract the offline server pack you gave. 

2. Download and extract the clean kRO. 

3. Extract all zip using "Extract Here" option for folders 01-03 inside the offline server pack. 

4. Run the openserver x64, i saw the red flag. 

5. Right click the red flag and choose Run Server, it asked to install C++ or something.. I confirmed and installed. 

6. After confirming and allowing access to network, an error occurred showing that "libapr-1.dll was missing on my computer. ".. 

What should i do? Thanks! 

17 hours ago, cheapmonks said:

libapr-1.dll

looks like this lib got broken after extracting the archive, can you please try to extract the OpenServer archive one more time?
Or you can try to download a copy of libapr-1.dll from my OpenServer (taken from OpenServer\modules\http\Apache-2.4\bin\libapr-1.dll) (and you need to copy it to the same path)
Download Link -> Click

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4

18 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

looks like this lib got broken after extracting the archive, can you please try to extract the OpenServer archive one more time?
Or you can try to download a copy of libapr-1.dll from my OpenServer (taken from OpenServer\modules\http\Apache-2.4\bin\libapr-1.dll) (and you need to copy it to the same path)
Download Link -> Click

These are what I did:

1. Re-extract the OperServer archive then run the OpenServer x64.. Saw the red flag then right click then Run Server --> The error changes: instead of missing libapr.dll, it became libsvn_repos-1.dll.. 

2. Download your copy of libapr.dll and paste on the provided path --> same error as number 1.

3. Tried to download again the whole archive --> problem fixed. 

Well, maybe the downloaded archive was damaged while downloading.. Lucky we got it fixed. Thanks for your support! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  7

On 3/11/2017 at 8:05 PM, Anacondaqq said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/102dbick5t1nqaz/prepre modified bad files (extract to rathena folder).rar?dl=0
  2. Extract to your rAthena folder
  3. Run again runserver_PRERE.bat

Hi Anacondaqq, can you please help me with my problem. I did what you told and this the error i got.

Im trying to run the PRE RENEWAL. Thanks.

Untitled2.jpg

Edited by kentims

5 hours ago, kentims said:

Hi Anacondaqq, can you please help me with my problem. I did what you told and this the error i got.

Im trying to run the PRE RENEWAL. Thanks.

copy-paste this file to the game folder and run. Or find all files with postfix _PRE.exe and run them manually 1 by 1

• Content Count:  7

8 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

copy-paste this file to the game folder and run. Or find all files with postfix _PRE.exe and run them manually 1 by 1

Thanks for the reply. I will try this later. Thank you again. 

Edited by kentims