Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3

3 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

download latest kRO game client. 

Already did.

I downloaded the client, then follow the readme. It doesn't work.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

5 minutes ago, Yanaka said:

Already did.

I downloaded the client, then follow the readme. It doesn't work.

try this. 

• Content Count:  3

Thanks You : )

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

Hey, thanks for the awesome guide. Everything works perfectly.

However, I do have a few questions.

1. Is there an easy guide to follow so I can set up ragnarok to play via lan/same network. I just need to know what files the other pc's need.

2. How do I create a new user? Is there a simple way without editing text lines in multiple documents? Can I just copy and paste the data for the 'user' account?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, harx said:

Hey, thanks for the awesome guide. Everything works perfectly.

However, I do have a few questions.

1. Is there an easy guide to follow so I can set up ragnarok to play via lan/same network. I just need to know what files the other pc's need.

2. How do I create a new user? Is there a simple way without editing text lines in multiple documents? Can I just copy and paste the data for the 'user' account?

Thank you!

Hi.

1. you need to make sure that you have opened ports outside internet or inside lan network (6121, 5121, 6900) then run the server on the PC, edit with GRF Editor clientinfo.xml and change IP address to IP of your lan server, send client files to your friend (client only). It will be enough.
  2. New user creation via _M, _F in login window. 

• Content Count:  4

5 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

Hi.

1. you need to make sure that you have opened ports outside internet or inside lan network (6121, 5121, 6900) then run the server on the PC, edit with GRF Editor clientinfo.xml and change IP address to IP of your lan server, send client files to your friend (client only). It will be enough.
  2. New user creation via _M, _F in login window. 

So, I did a huge post with a lot of questions.

However, during the time I was waiting for a response, I decided to do a little experimenting, and found a way to fix my problems. I still have to wait for the second pc to get the files, but for now, everything works. Thank you once again.

Edited by harx

• Content Count:  5

@Anacondaqq

Sorry for my english. Im newbie here.

Hi I love this package!

But I have a problem hope you can help me. When Im in the log in part. It always says that "Failed to connect to server".   But in the 3 servers when I run runserver.bat, there is no errors occurs. 

Maybe I have problem in firewall or anything in the network. I have no internet connection so I love to play this offline mode. I use Windows 7.

Hope you can help me with this. Thank you in advance. 

Edited by HGMERC214

• Content Count:  2

I got an error on my emulator. I use windows 10 32 bit.

Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, HGMERC214 said:

But I have a problem hope you can help me. When Im in the log in part. It always says that "Failed to connect to server".   But in the 3 servers when I run runserver.bat, there is no errors occurs. 

Maybe I have problem in firewall or anything in the network. I have no internet connection so I love to play this offline mode.

in map-server / char server find IP address what you see (not 0.0.0.0) then open rathena2017.grf with grf editor, find clientinfo.xml and replace 127.0.0.1 with the IP what you got (maybe it will be 192.168.sosmething.something). Save, and try again, maybe it will help. 

23 minutes ago, MUSONK said:

I got an error on my emulator. I use windows 10 32 bit.

Capture.PNG

This is very uninformative and mostly saying nothing to me. Just reboot your PC, then start openserver, and run all servers (login, char, map) via bat file in emulator folder.

If it does not help, show all screenshots (under spoiler bbcode please to hide your big images) of all servers and what you having while trying to login to the game. 

1 hour ago, Anacondaqq said:

in map-server / char server find IP address what you see (not 0.0.0.0) then open rathena2017.grf with grf editor, find clientinfo.xml and replace 127.0.0.1 with the IP what you got (maybe it will be 192.168.sosmething.something). Save, and try again, maybe it will help. 

@Anacondaqq

My current IP Address is 192.168.10.98 and I change it in grf editor but still "failed to connect to server" What will I do next?

Edited by HGMERC214

• Content Count:  2

horraaaayyyy...

my server can work properly now...but when i run my client just show up white window.is anything wrong with my client( i use Official kRO Client (Last Update 2017-07-05). can you give me link for ro client not from mega. coz i download your link on mega just give me speed  10kbps when up 49%.

52 minutes ago, MUSONK said:

horraaaayyyy...

my server can work properly now...but when i run my client just show up white window.is anything wrong with my client( i use Official kRO Client (Last Update 2017-07-05). can you give me link for ro client not from mega. coz i download your link on mega just give me speed  10kbps when up 49%.

yes, you need to run exe provided in the archive (2015-11-04aRagexe.exe) instead of Ragnarok.exe or Ragexe.exe

1 hour ago, HGMERC214 said:

@Anacondaqq

My current IP Address is 192.168.10.98 and I change it in grf editor but still "failed to connect to server" What will I do next?

Download Process Hacker to see what ports used by your apps. Before running emulator (login, char, map servers) you must be sure that ports: 6121, 5121, 6900 are free and not used by any other app on your pc (check network tab). Then try to run the server. Then check what is your internal IP address on what the server has been launched. Then set the IP address to clientinfo.xml. Make sure you are using CLEAN kRO game client with overwritten files from this package over your original RO client, make sure inside data.ini that you have correct order for loading grfs (rathena2017.grf must be at first place). The problem what showed above do not explain anything. If you need a help, please provide as maximum info as you can (with screenshots of all runned windows, of runned app, of ip address inside network tab in process hacker). Except it you can try to post output after using inside cmd.exe command called "ipconfig". (Win+R -> cmd -> enter -> "ipconfig" -> enter, select all text and post it here inside code block). 

2 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

Download Process Hacker to see what ports used by your apps. Before running emulator (login, char, map servers) you must be sure that ports: 6121, 5121, 6900 are free and not used by any other app on your pc (check network tab). Then try to run the server. Then check what is your internal IP address on what the server has been launched. Then set the IP address to clientinfo.xml. Make sure you are using CLEAN kRO game client with overwritten files from this package over your original RO client, make sure inside data.ini that you have correct order for loading grfs (rathena2017.grf must be at first place). The problem what showed above do not explain anything. If you need a help, please provide as maximum info as you can (with screenshots of all runned windows, of runned app, of ip address inside network tab in process hacker). Except it you can try to post output after using inside cmd.exe command called "ipconfig". (Win+R -> cmd -> enter -> "ipconfig" -> enter, select all text and post it here inside code block). 

This came up

charserver.PNG

clientinfo.PNG

data.PNG

mapserver.PNG

server.PNG

2 hours ago, HGMERC214 said:

This came up

charserver.PNG

clientinfo.PNG

data.PNG

mapserver.PNG

server.PNG

I dunno where is a problem, everything looks good for running and connecting to the server on localhost. Try to debug with tool above (process hacker). Go to network tab, in search field add name of exe (just to see only this exe) and then try to login to the game and at the same time do not move your focus from process hacker to see network activity from filtered process. All what you need to see, to what IP address and to what port exe tries to connect when you enter login/pass and pressing an enter button. If you have any firewall installed on your PC, try to add 2015-11-04aRagexe to your trusted list, or allow connections for this app. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  13

Hello had this problem when trying to launch the game. How to fix this? Thank you

NYlK6BE - Imgur.png

Edited by mayrel_
added image

8 hours ago, mayrel_ said:

Hello had this problem when trying to launch the game. How to fix this? Thank you

NYlK6BE - Imgur.png

Go to the site: http://nn.ai4rei.net/dev/opensetup/ and download opensetup (say thx to @Ai4rei for that tool, and not only). Copy-paste the tool to your game folder, and run it. Select your graphic adapter, resolution, and run. If the issue still exists, try to play with different parameters. Except it, the problem can be with bad drivers, or missing some library, or i dunno.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  13

Thanks for the reply! Already fixed this but my problem now is the game won't load. If you have a time, please review my thread here: 

Having a hard time making it go through. Thank you so much! 

Edited by mayrel_

1 hour ago, mayrel_ said:

Thanks for the reply! Already fixed this but my problem now is the game won't load. If you have a time, please review my thread here: 

Having a hard time making it go through. Thank you so much! 

Please post your problems related to this page directly to this topic. Then, please read whole topic answers, you will find a lot of answers for other people with the same problems, and of course please check the first post, I have tried my best to explain everything in the first post to make everything to work. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  16

I know it says Offline Pack, but I cant seem to find any sort of tutorial on how to set up the client side of this on windows. I have my servers and Database running already and set up for online, can someone please point me in the right direction? Would I be able to utilize the client side on this tutorial and configure it to my server?

Thanks in Advanced

Thaks for your reply Anacondaqq!

As i read your post, I read that you guessed I use the prere-batach to start the server, but i didn't use it at all - I used the "stadard" one without the prere.

So: I just had to start the prere-batch :D thaks a lot!
But for the people who want to use the "newer" Ragnarok (dunno if I can say it that way at all) the problem still remains at that point ...

Edited by Chillfaktor

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  25

Hi again,

I can't connect from my laptop over WIFI network. My desktop which is my server works well on the first player. Now that my wife wants to connect using a laptop over WIFI, it doesn't connect.

I tried googling, It was suggested to use clientinfo.xml the thing is:

1. I can't find the data folder in my RO files

2. Am i suppose to create a new folder 'data' and put clientinfo.xml inside? I did it didn't work.

Thanks!

38 minutes ago, MrLeche said:

Hi again,

I can't connect from my laptop over WIFI network. My desktop which is my server works well on the first player. Now that my wife wants to connect using a laptop over WIFI, it doesn't connect.

I tried googling, It was suggested to use clientinfo.xml the thing is:

1. I can't find the data folder in my RO files

2. Am i suppose to create a new folder 'data' and put clientinfo.xml inside? I did it didn't work.

Thanks!

This is a very common question. And I already answered many times in the topic about this with steps what need to do. You can't connect because your server run on one IP, and the client tries to connect to another IP. Please check the topic for answers, hope it will help you. 

Hello sir Anacondaqq you are a god. at least to me.. :D

please pardon my English, I'm really new to this

I have download the file and try to run the server.
...just wandering why this is came up

any suggestion of how to fix this, sir?

weird logserv.png

weird mapserv.png

weird charserv.png