About This File
First of all, I would like to thank jTynne, DevilEvil, and kami-shi for lending their expertise of this matter. Without them, I couldn't release this program too soon.
This tool allows you to generate palettes with ease. It generates all files from a "master" palette with their name according to how it is read by the client.
each file name generated follows the pattern <jobname>_<gender>_<palette id>.pal, ex. ¸¶¹ý»ç_¿©_4.pal (as read by the client)
The jobs lacking are: Summer, Santa
This is free, but if you find this tool useful, you can express your love through my paypal email: [email protected]
What's New in Version 1.0.26
- Filtered files in open file dialog. (Will now show only folders and .pal files)
- Added all RO jobs, (Summer, and santa suit unavailable for now)
- Palette files can now be dragged to the file directory box.
- Added 2 new copy modes. The first is normal, the 2nd is auto-overwrite. (self-explanatory)
- If output directory is left empty, the the program will create the folder 'output' in the same directory the input palette file was.
- Added tooltips.
- Added an overflow guard in palette number. Max input is 1000 (Do you really need a higher limit? 1000 palettes is insane!)
- Optimized the code.
- 7/15/2012 Initial Release