clydelion

Members
  • Content Count

    754
  • Avg. Content Per Day

    0
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

clydelion last won the day on February 23 2013

clydelion had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

178 Excellent

About clydelion

  • Rank
    l̶e̶e̶c̶h̶

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Philippines

Contact Methods

Recent Profile Visitors

9,639 profile views
  1. clydelion

    Remove skill delay

    Oh, I just read the description and found out that you have to put -1 instead of zero to remove the fixed cast time for that specific skill. But if you want to remove that 'fixed cast time' from the server globally(all skills), you have to set it in the configuration conf/battle/skill.conf // For RENEWAL_CAST (Note 2) // By default skill that has '0' value for Fixed Casting Time will use 20% of cast time // as Fixed Casting Time, and the rest (80%) as Variable Casting Time. // Put it 0 to disable default Fixed Casting Time (just like -1 is the skill_cast_db.txt). default_fixed_castrate: 20 change it to 0.
  2. clydelion

    Remove skill delay

    //===== Monk =============================== //-- MO_CALLSPIRITS 261,500,0,0,600000,0,0,0 //-- MO_ABSORBSPIRITS 262,1000,0,0,0,0,0,1000 //-- MO_INVESTIGATE 266,500,500,0,0,0,0,500 //-- MO_FINGEROFFENSIVE 267,500,500,0:200:400:600:800,0,0,0,500 //-- MO_STEELBODY 268,2500,0,0,30000:60000:90000:120000:150000,0,0,2500 //-- MO_BLADESTOP 269,0,500,0,500:700:900:1100:1300,20000:30000:40000:50000:60000,0,0 //-- MO_EXPLOSIONSPIRITS 270,0,0,0,180000,0,0,0 //-- MO_EXTREMITYFIST 271,2000:1750:1500:1250:1000,3000:2500:2000:1500:1000,0,10000,300000,0,0 //========================================== it should be like this the last entry of every line is 'fixed casting time', meaning it is there regardless of anything... so you should set it to zero
  3. clydelion

    Remove skill delay

    This is in skill_cast_db.txt SkillID,CastingTime,AfterCastActDelay,AfterCastWalkDelay,Duration1,Duration2,Cool Down,Fixed Casting Time Can you post your server's skill_cast_db Monk entries?
  4. clydelion

    Panu gawing 0delay ung asura

    conf/battle/skill.conf // For RENEWAL_CAST (Note 2) // By default skill that has '0' value for Fixed Casting Time will use 20% of cast time // as Fixed Casting Time, and the rest (80%) as Variable Casting Time. // Put it 0 to disable default Fixed Casting Time (just like -1 is the skill_cast_db.txt). default_fixed_castrate: 20 gawin mong 0.
  5. clydelion

    GM activity log

    It is all in the logdata. It's just a matter of setting the right configuration to log certain acrtion like trade drop mail vend etc.
  6. clydelion

    Ctrl + LClick or RClick Crashes Client

    Do you have a matching client and server packetversion? When you changed the packetversion, did you recompile? That packet is already defined in the latest. src/map/clif_packetdb.hpp // OneClick Itemidentify parseable_packet(0x0A35,4,clif_parse_Oneclick_Itemidentify,2); // CZ_REQ_ONECLICK_ITEMIDENTIFY
  7. clydelion

    Disconnected from server[resolve]

    You have an incompatible packet version for the server and client.. Make sure to set the proper packet version in packets.h #define PACKETVER YYYYMMDD
  8. clydelion

    GM activity log

    If you are using Fluxcp, you can view it there. Better display than phpmyadmin.
  9. clydelion

    Ctrl + LClick or RClick Crashes Client

    Are you using the latest revision?
  10. Hello people! Where to play?

    1. mrlongshen

      mrlongshen

      Hello. Play what? RO ? hehe /abs

    2. Kido

      Kido

      Play with anything buy my heart </3

  11. clydelion

    H>How to identify which mob has this problems?

    ShowWarning( "Monster \"%s\"(id: %d) is dropping an unknown item \"%s\"(Drop %d)\n", db->name, mob_id, str[k], ( i / 2 ) + 1 ); It is already showing by default the mob id. Maybe it is coming from a different call, when the server is loading itemdb files.
  12. clydelion

    Third party installation software?

    Any free installation creator will do, as long as it does its job to install files to the proper directory. I used Install Creator in the past.
  13. Clue: npc_event(mvp_sd,md->npc_event,0); What I would do if I were you: 1. Make a new scriptcommand so you don't have to edit every script that uses *monster script command. 2. Add a new char in mob_data struct, or just a flag to indicate that it is a OnMobAttacked event. 3. Look into battle.c to force run the script everytime it encounters a flagged attack.
  14. <map name>,<x>,<y>,<xs>,<ys>%TAB%monster%TAB%<monster name>%TAB%<mob id>,<amount>,<delay1>,<delay2>,<event>{,<mob size>,<mob ai>} See the <event> field, that's what you are looking for.
  15. clydelion

    CAP asura strike maximum output damage?

    search for function in battle.c int64 battle_calc_damage(struct block_list *src,struct block_list *bl,struct Damage *d,int64 damage,uint16 skill_id,uint16 skill_lv) add if (skill_id == MO_EXTREMITYFIST ) damage = min(damage,500000); That way, it will be capped to 500000 damage.