Functor

Ultima

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12

@Functor

Hi Forums, I say right away that I'm not a native speaker (I'am from RU). An interesting story happened to me:
1) A friend buys a Gepard Shield
2) After some time, we decide to make a joint project using its protection.
3) Someone gives the functor information that the protection was sold to me without asking the owner and stops support + removes it from Skype.
All screenshots are in Russian, but in short I told what happened. Do you think this was correct from the side of the Functor?

Maybe I'm wrong, I'm waiting for your thoughts.
(If interested, I will supplement the theme with translations of all screenshots)
Original: Link

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  103

1 hour ago, Ultima said:

@Functor

Hola Foros, digo de inmediato que no soy un hablante nativo (soy de RU). Me pasó una historia interesante:
1) Un amigo compra un Gepard Shield
2) Después de un tiempo, decidimos hacer un proyecto conjunto usando su protección.
3) Alguien le da al functor información de que la protección me fue vendida sin preguntarle al propietario y detiene el soporte + la elimina de Skype.
Todas las capturas de pantalla están en ruso, pero en resumen les conté lo que sucedió. ¿Crees que esto era correcto desde el lado del Functor?

Quizás estoy equivocado, estoy esperando tus pensamientos.
(Si está interesado, complementaré el tema con traducciones de todas las capturas de pantalla)
Original: Enlace

But if they were to work together to say that the gepard was sold? Yes they are friends ?

2 hours ago, JackTheGorrion said:

But if they were to work together to say that the gepard was sold?

the third person in history lied about the sale to annoy me as a server administrator. There was no fact of sale. We worked together on the project.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  911

Well if you buy the gepard on real @Functor or real reseller you will get a licenses on it and you will get a 100% full support and updated files correct me if im wrong . 

• Love 1

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1511

Why not ask the 'original owner' (in this case, your friend) to deal with Functor ? Thats the best way to do this since you're not the original owner of the license.

As far as Im used to deal with Functor for every months, Functor gives full support for example any patches on security updates or changes of encrypted clients.

• Love 1

in ea-support Stanislav commended this situation

12 hours ago, Chaos92 said:

Why not ask the 'original owner' (in this case, your friend) to deal with Functor ? Thats the best way to do this since you're not the original owner of the license.

As far as Im used to deal with Functor for every months, Functor gives full support for example any patches on security updates or changes of encrypted clients.

We used one skype account and it was blocked by a functor. How does the definition of personality go if in this situation we are a common whole, isn't it?

Edited by Ultima

• Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  623

Look, I've been using Gepard for years, the Functor support is just incredible, there is definitely something wrong there in this story, it may not be right.

Edited by Kakaroto
  • Love 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  241

Been using  Functor's service as well (Gepard Shield) for quite sometime. So far he also help me although I agree that he is not able to answer 24/7 since he also needs to rest.

• Love 1

• Content Count:  4

im looking for functor where is he

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  103

Well it is quite rare I also have Gepard and functor when it is available it does everything very fast and well!!!! @Functor

• Love 1

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3122

This topic is ridiculous.

If you want to contact him, details are here https://rathena.org/thirdpartyservices/gepard-shield-30-r41/ 

If you want to leave a review of his services, see the above link. I suggest you provide proof - Functor is a well respected member of this community and I don't take accusations or slander lightly.

Nine times out of ten, if you feel you've been treated wrongly by anyone on the approved Third Party Services list, it's usually your fault.

Thread locked.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1