Easycore

Release: Extended Vending 2.0

Recommended Posts

Extended Vending 2.0


Extended Vending 2.0

GkihcD9.png

Made in Git Hash: '042b88623bf549b88ba619991aaa186d45f7f998'

Description

Yet another version of Extended Vending, this one works in actual rA c++.
It has a few fixes, including vending tax only working with Zeny as currency.

What is new?

I tried to improve this amazing mod adding a new feature: Vending Report (Mailbox).

Basically... whenever you buy items to a vendor, he receive a report that who bough,what items, how many and total profit of them.

L4Kn4Hc.pngn2h1hzf.pngovzRvza.png

You can disable this feature through conf/feature, or If you want to disable it for a specific player you must set the permanent variable called NOVREPORT (by a NPC/Bindatcmd/Idk)

For < 2015-05-13 Clients

Since old mailbox has 300 characters less than RoDex, I decided to take off items name and amount.
So only will send 'who bought' and 'total profit'.

 

 

Feel free to Donate If you want to support me.
Donate me


 

  • Upvote 8
  • Love 2
  • MVP 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why 2 separate files for two platforms? O_O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much for this release !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome job! Thank you for sharing this.
Btw there's a minor bug -> How do you fix the mailing name? it gives null name..  string name invalid?
 

Also the 30000 for zeny and 30001 for cash is just placeholder? so just uses the zeny icon or something?
When people select zeny, they actually use the zeny currency right? not the zeny item (30000?) same goes with cash point ?

Edited by spinzaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Secrets said:

Why 2 separate files for two platforms? O_O

Because the line feed when sends a mail (\r\n and \n)
Honestly I don't know If \r\n works equal for Linux, so I only used \n in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spinzaku said:

Btw there's a minor bug -> How do you fix the mailing name? it gives null name..  string name invalid?

What do you mean exactly with 'mailing name'?

3 hours ago, spinzaku said:

When people select zeny, they actually use the zeny currency right? not the zeny item (30000?) same goes with cash point ?

You're right, they're only for show an Icon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

two bugs or maybe just one. after if you launch the vending skill and decide not to do anything and hit cancel your character will freeze in place and will not move until you re-log.  and the other is cash and zeny showing as unkown items but that just may be me not allowing the client to read up to 30k items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AinsLord said:

will this work on 20151104 clients???

Yes, just ensure that your emulator is update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, sikiro said:

two bugs or maybe just one. after if you launch the vending skill and decide not to do anything and hit cancel your character will freeze in place and will not move until you re-log.  and the other is cash and zeny showing as unkown items but that just may be me not allowing the client to read up to 30k items.

I'll check about the skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 11:23 AM, sikiro said:

two bugs or maybe just one. after if you launch the vending skill and decide not to do anything and hit cancel your character will freeze in place and will not move until you re-log.  and the other is cash and zeny showing as unkown items but that just may be me not allowing the client to read up to 30k items.

i have compared this diff and old diff there is structure line change on skill.cpp, i dont really understand why but i have changed line from this diff with old one and its work as intended now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tribal0306 yes it should work the same as normal autotrade vending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vending.cpp(384): warning C4244: '-=': conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data

Should i ignore this warning?

 

On 7/13/2018 at 7:12 PM, Litro Endemic said:

i have compared this diff and old diff there is structure line change on skill.cpp, i dont really understand why but i have changed line from this diff with old one and its work as intended now

Hello what exactly did you changed? can i see it 🙂

 

On 7/10/2018 at 8:21 PM, Easycore said:

Extended Vending 2.0


Extended Vending 2.0

GkihcD9.png

Made in Git Hash: '042b88623bf549b88ba619991aaa186d45f7f998'

Description

Yet another version of Extended Vending, this one works in actual rA c++.
It has a few fixes, including vending tax only working with Zeny as currency.

What is new?

I tried to improve this amazing mod adding a new feature: Vending Report (Mailbox).

Basically... whenever you buy items to a vendor, he receive a report that who bough,what items, how many and total profit of them.

L4Kn4Hc.pngn2h1hzf.pngovzRvza.png

You can disable this feature through conf/feature, or If you want to disable it for a specific player you must set the permanent variable called NOVREPORT (by a NPC/Bindatcmd/Idk)

For < 2015-05-13 Clients

Since old mailbox has 300 characters less than RoDex, I decided to take off items name and amount.
So only will send 'who bought' and 'total profit'.

 

 

Feel free to Donate If you want to support me.
Donate me


 

Hello sir, using the latest revision of rathena [d17ddf4] i am experiencing a 2 different bugs which:

1. when there is an autotrade and i restart the server, the autotrade wont include on the restart 

2. sometimes the autotrade vendors is included when i restart on the server but when i buy their items it wont consume anything. even if its specified that the currency is pods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Easycore after if you launch the vending skill and decide not to do anything and hit cancel your character will freeze in place and will not move until you re-log.
how to fix this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 11:41 AM, NakedWolf said:

@Easycore after if you launch the vending skill and decide not to do anything and hit cancel your character will freeze in place and will not move until you re-log.
how to fix this.

bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 3:11 AM, NakedWolf said:

@Easycore after if you launch the vending skill and decide not to do anything and hit cancel your character will freeze in place and will not move until you re-log.
how to fix this.

Fixed.

On 9/24/2018 at 4:32 AM, iubantot said:

@Easycore , Im having these error 

image.png.f3546c300bc0b14be0016e3dadabf298.png

You forgot to increase #define MAP_MAX_MSG to 1600.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May i ask what files are changed on the fix for the vend stuck?

i fixed my error already 😄 thanks!

1 hour ago, Easycore said:

Fixed.

You forgot to increase #define MAP_MAX_MSG to 1600.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Easycore said:

@Easycore after if you launch the vending skill and decide not to do anything and hit cancel your character will freeze in place and will not move until you re-log.
how to fix this.

Thank you so much and its working perfectly the stuck after canceling skill working fine with out any errors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2018 at 6:20 AM, tribal0306 said:
vending.cpp(384): warning C4244: '-=': conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data

Should i ignore this warning?

 

in vending.cpp find this code:

sprintf(message + strlen(message), "Total profit: %s x %d", "Zeny" ,(mailprofit -= mailprofit * (battle_config.vending_tax / 10000.)));

 

change it to this:

sprintf(message + strlen(message), "Total profit: %s x %d", "Zeny" ,(mailprofit -= mailprofit * (int)(battle_config.vending_tax / 10000.)));

 

is my solution correct @Easycore ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

check if you are using the latest rAthena and also check all your codes if you have pasted it coz i just added them they compile with out any error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...