All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

  1. Past hour
  2. Hi, I have the following problem with the getguildname command, at the moment that no member has connected after a reload I get return parameter null mes "Guild name "+getguildname(22)+"."; set [email protected], query_sql("select name from guild where guild_id = 22 limit 1",[email protected]_name$); if ( [email protected] == 0 ) { mes "No existe."; Close; } mes "Guild Name "[email protected]_name$+"."; close; Image DB Image script
  3. Good day! 1.) I'm having a problem with my Gypsy class wherein its etc tab/3rd tab skills are still disabled after being soul linked as show in the first image below, Comparing it to my Ministrel wherein its etc tab/3rd tab skills are enabled after being soul linked as shown in the second image below. How do I enable the skills of my Gypsy in etc/3rd tab skills after being soul linked? Thanks a lot for the help!
  4. Hi guys As the title says those ranking commands are not working on my rAthena for some reason they are not updating in real time just when rebooting my server. Would it be a problem with the communication with the database? I would put more info but I have no clue where could this start from. Appreciate your help!
  5. Today
  6. Still a scammer in 2020. ordered a server on ragnahosting, it says it should be up within 20min. It's been over 20hours now and no response from the "support". Stay away from this website!
  7. patulong naman ako dito sa script na ito paano siya gagana yung count timer tapos paano siya mang rereset count timer if ever na kuha nya yung 8 hours sa kanya account sa npc ma_in01,49,99,3 script Fallen Hero#main 651,{ cutin "3rd_rune_knight",2; .Fneed_minute = 480; mes "[ ^0000FFFallen Hero^000000 ]"; mes "You Have ^FF0000"+#daily_minute_count+"^000000 "+ ( ( #daily_minute_count < .Fneed_minute )?" Hours Left To Get Your Reward.":"Completed" ); if ( #daily_minute_count < .Fneed_minute ) { close2; cutin "",255; end; } else next; if(@Fneed_minute == 60){ cutin "3rd_rune_knight",2; mes "[ ^0000FFFallen Hero^000000 ]"; mes "Hello "+strcharinfo(0)+" "; mes "Get free items every day."; mes "Let's hope that this day will get something"; next; mes "[ ^0000FFFallen Hero^000000 ]"; mes "Random Item"; mes "For Today..."; if (rand(100) < 10) setarray [email protected][0],6232,6228,13710,12916,5184,5199,5209,5762,5467; // 10% chance else if (rand(100) < 20) setarray [email protected][0],12884,12885,12886,12887,35078; // 20% chance else setarray [email protected][0],13698,13697,14175,14587,12920,12921,14192,16504,12922,7776,12412,35111; // 70% chance set FHitem,[email protected][rand(getarraysize([email protected]))]; getitem FHitem,1; announce strcharinfo(0)+" has obtained "+getitemname(FHitem)+" from our Fallen Hero!",bc_all,0x00FFFF,FW_NORMAL,15; mes "You get "+getitemname(FHitem)+""; set #lastpickfallen,gettimetick(2); next; mes "[ ^0000FFFallen Hero^000000 ]"; mes "To come back to win new"; close2; cutin "",255; } else if(gettimetick(2) - #lastpickfallen < (60 * 60 * 24)) { mes "[ ^0000FFFallen Hero^000000 ]"; cutin "3rd_rune_knight",2; mes "You already claimed your reward!"; close2; cutin "",255; } } salamat sa tutulong para ito ay gumana po
  8. The author is not committed to correct bugs. is this forsale? then i read this ....Seriously?
  9. what about the accinfo and accessoryidname? info lub?
  10. is that I changed the intention of the script, so I put a lot of visuals, 600+
  11. thank you all, I believed it was in conf \ battle \ cliente.conf
  12. This is somewhat contradictory
  13. I realized that the maximum limit of items in the shop is 252. How do I increase this value?
  14. oh really? so how do i go about this? it might get errors cause it'll be missing
  15. I've been using RO hosting since day and sadly the host provider closed the service without notice so I am planning to start again but this time to using self managed servers. Can't decide between OVH and Digital Ocean and the location, below are my requirements. Kindly help me decide, your opinion is much appreciated. 1. Main market will be south east asia but I also wanna cater players from mid east and US. My previous host is located at California and did not received any complains with the latency. 2. Projected players will be 500 to 1k. Help me decide for the specs that will cater that number of players and future expansion. 3. I prefer windows for OS but I am willing to learn new from new OS like Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian etc. which once should I choose. Again, thanks for the response!
  16. I really have no idea, since i downgrade my client from 2018 to 2015 some of players experience long loading screen but only on some characters. it doesnt matter what town they visit it always takes about twice longer than usual. everytime changing map / selecting character. it will take about 2 seconds for the BLACK SCREEN to finish, on normal characters it only takes about 1/2 second. Is there any way on how to fix this? Thanks in advance
  17. Good day! 1.) I'm having a problem with my Gypsy class wherein its etc tab/3rd tab skills are still disabled after being soul linked as show in the first image below, Comparing it to my Ministrel wherein its etc tab/3rd tab skills are enabled after being soul linked as shown in the second image below. How do I enable the skills of my Gypsy in etc/3rd tab skills after being soul linked? Thanks a lot for the help!
  18. Patching nemo 'chat flood allow'.
  19. I didn't find where to disable ;/
  20. Hyroshima

    help

    need to change also in: db\(re/pre-re)\job_exp.txt
  21. Scofield

    fluxcp rss news

    how do I fix these ipb news systems codes application.php news.php
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

    Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?
    Sign Up