About This File
Hello everyone this is my GRF Explorer tool,
So why another GRF Tool you ask? well here are the reasons
- The current ones are old
- The current ones are un-maintained (not all of them)
- The current ones are written in C X_X;
- I want to make my own
So what are the features gonna be?
- GRF Merge
- Fast GRF Filter and Search
- Open Multiple GRFs in another tab
- Transfer files between tabs
- Live preview of files in the grf ( even sprite , map , acts )
- On the spot editing of grf files (no need to extract, edit , put it back, just double click edit and save )
- Open sourced
- Well documented
- Its C#! So faster development speed( I made the UI 2 hours ago )
- It works on Linux , Mac and Windows
Notes: It only supports 0x200 GRF version and the DES Decryption algorithm is still broken ( that means its not able to extract some files in data.grf yet , coming soon)
Ok let me tell you the truth! This is a part of an effort called "Managed Athena Project or mAthena"
the goal is to port the existing eAthena software and the Open-Ragnarokhttps://gitorious.org/open-ragnarok/ into managed C#/.NET/Mono Code
This is just the beginning , I am not expecting to do this by myself. That is the reason I am posting this. To let everyone know about the project. And if your a skilled but totally bored programmer and want to build your own stuff for RO. then this is our chance
I honestly dont think it will replace our beloved eAthena project, but this will be an alternative and hopefully a competition for eA in the future
ROInt Project -https://gitorious.or...bs/master/grf.c(GRF Engine)
scriptor has forked it on git hub and added the support for the following file formats. (SPR, PAL, TGA)
@GreenBox for adding "file save support"
don't forget to rate it 5 starts if you like it
What are you waiting for? fork it now!
What's New in Version v0.2
- - Added Extract and Add File support
- - Added Progress UI to stop hanging problem