Jump to content
llchrisll

Chris' Script Collection [Last Update: 05-07/2020]

Recommended Posts

On 6/18/2019 at 4:26 PM, Quesooo said:

also encounter this problem when entering hunting ground

image.png.66cd8899815f0836a2a1a8cdbdd1a8ca.png

 

thank you for nice script release.

for this error you will be stocked when you choose level 175

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

are you the chris from breach ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 7:54 PM, Quesooo said:

for this error you will be stocked when you choose level 175

Hello, @llchrisll  I also have this same problem and when we leave the instance, this error happens.

HTG.jpg

HTG 2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2019 at 12:54 AM, Quesooo said:

for this error you will be stocked when you choose level 175

That error is only an issue, when the script wasn't loaded correctly, since it uses OnInit: which will be triggered on Server Restart + @reloadscript command.
That array contains the Text for the Elements, but since I use at the end of OnInit: and rand(1,6) for the randomized Element, I need to reduce it by 1 for the index.
Since these values are always at least 1, it can't get below 0 normally which happens there, since these .HuntGround_I variables are reset on every Monday on 00:00 or via OnInit.
So either you loaded the file without @reloadscript or server restart or I dunno how you managed that.
I reloaded quite often and never had that issue.

On 7/13/2019 at 2:20 AM, Naruto said:

are you the chris from breach ? 

What you mean by that?

On 7/23/2019 at 5:12 PM, sprdosat said:

Hello, @llchrisll  I also have this same problem and when we leave the instance, this error happens.

HTG.jpg

HTG 2.jpg

Hmm, something must have gone wrong with the variables I used xX. Gonna check that soon. Thanks for the report.
Normally you shouldn't be able to enter the instance when you still have the quest delay active.
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

idk just a coincidence a semi intelligent player in a dying game would also be posting with the same name on a dying forum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breach is a game? xD 
Then no, I'm not.

@sprdosat I fixed that bug, updated my Git already with some beauty changes as well:

  • Fixed a bug about the Quest Delay
  • Optimized the Dimension Gate Texts a bit
  • Optimized the Reward Display of the actual Quest
  • Optimized Spawn Behaviour of the Mobs
  • Fixed an typo with the MvP Spawn
  • MVP 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

llchrisll,

I have test your Battle Ground Arena and i have an error using the command @startbgarena.

Thx.

 

 

erreurbg1.png

erreurbg2.png

Edited by Tiki59
forgotten commande

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have place the files on the custom folder and I have load with @reloadscript commande. 

I did wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, nope that's correct. Wondering why it still errors that way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

someone who can help me put the inva with mvp at the end I already have it for waves I only need one mvp at the end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey llchrisll I've tried your Battle Royal Script and I think it is wonderful but I found a problem, whenever I register and I get the announcement from the NPC that it will store my items and I'll get them back at the end of the match, I get the following error:

[Warning]: Unable to restore stack! Double continuation!
[Debug]: Previous script (lost):
[Debug]: Source (NPC): Battle Royale#BR_NPC at prontera (147,170)
[Debug]: Current script:
[Debug]: Source (NPC): FAKE_NPC (invisible/not on a map)

and yes I've used "@loadnpc" command to load the npc. Another thing are the Ice Walls supposed to keep me out? or do they serve as a mark whenever I get too close to a lootbox? becase I can go through the ice walls.

Hope you can help thanks!!

 

Edited by ergosoft
Add more infomation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2/24/2020 at 9:20 AM, ergosoft said:

Hey llchrisll I've tried your Battle Royal Script and I think it is wonderful but I found a problem, whenever I register and I get the announcement from the NPC that it will store my items and I'll get them back at the end of the match, I get the following error:

[Warning]: Unable to restore stack! Double continuation!
[Debug]: Previous script (lost):
[Debug]: Source (NPC): Battle Royale#BR_NPC at prontera (147,170)
[Debug]: Current script:
[Debug]: Source (NPC): FAKE_NPC (invisible/not on a map)

and yes I've used "@loadnpc" command to load the npc. Another thing are the Ice Walls supposed to keep me out? or do they serve as a mark whenever I get too close to a lootbox? becase I can go through the ice walls.

Hope you can help thanks!!

 

Well @loadnpc is not really the most usefull command as it doesn't load OnInit: labels so it's better to restart the server or use @reloadscript to reload everything.
Also I need to recheck every script when I manage to have time for it.
Like the Battleground Arena, which crashes now the map server since the Batteground Queue System was implemented.
Not sure why tho.
But as I focus more on the Translation Project I might take longer then it would need.

Edited by llchrisll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. your Equipment Enchanter works perfectly nice.
Thanks for your masterpiece script.

Just a small request, can you add item + zeny required too?
Also, how to add specialeffect for both success effect and failed upgrade?
It runs both effect when i add those.

  • specialeffect 154;
  • specialeffect 155;

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2020 at 4:08 PM, smallvill3 said:

Hi. your Equipment Enchanter works perfectly nice.
Thanks for your masterpiece script.

Just a small request, can you add item + zeny required too?
Also, how to add specialeffect for both success effect and failed upgrade?
It runs both effect when i add those.

  • specialeffect 154;
  • specialeffect 155;

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, not gonna make any changes to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mystic_enchanter.txt

How do I change the options to normal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 4:39 PM, casper said:

mystic_enchanter.txt

How do I change the options to normal?

What you mean by options?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, llchrisll said:

What you mean by options?

The random option has a lot of numbers, so it should be 10 or less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 1:08 PM, casper said:

The random option has a lot of numbers, so it should be 10 or less.

You mean the possible values? Just adjust them in their arrays o.o.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.