Jump to content
Aleos

Transitioned from yaml-cpp to rapidyaml

Recommended Posts

In case someone else runs into it: This updates makes VS require Windows 10 SDK to compile. If you are still running Windows 8.1 like me, it could be that you can't compile rAthena anymore.

But! You can just install Windows 10 SDK on Windows 8.1. It will tell you that the OS is not supported during installation, but it works anyway.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2022 at 2:39 PM, Playtester said:

In case someone else runs into it: This updates makes VS require Windows 10 SDK to compile. If you are still running Windows 8.1 like me, it could be that you can't compile rAthena anymore.

But! You can just install Windows 10 SDK on Windows 8.1. It will tell you that the OS is not supported during installation, but it works anyway.

Sorry i got error when compile even already have Windows 10 SDK.

But sorry i can't post the error because using it at another laptop.

here the error

Spoiler

error.jpg.e2285debfeb2aa79ac8942ce1295d08f.jpg

and this my visual studio installed packages.

Spoiler

1135760407_visualC.jpg.60de212beef9fe8eb2b4d9edce7c978f.jpg

please tell me what i've been missed.

Edited by hendra814
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, hendra814 said:

Sorry i got error when compile even already have Windows 10 SDK.

But sorry i can't post the error because using it at another laptop.

here the error

  Reveal hidden contents

error.jpg.e2285debfeb2aa79ac8942ce1295d08f.jpg

and this my visual studio installed packages.

  Reveal hidden contents

1135760407_visualC.jpg.60de212beef9fe8eb2b4d9edce7c978f.jpg

please tell me what i've been missed.

1. Clean your solution

2. Close your Visual Studio

3. Delete the .vs folder (D:\Rathena\.vs)

4. Open the solution again and rebuild it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2022 at 8:04 AM, aleDsz said:

1. Clean your solution

2. Close your Visual Studio

3. Delete the .vs folder (D:\Rathena\.vs)

4. Open the solution again and rebuild it

Still get error.

image.png.1f0c961bf0a7c8b6e6ab4004bbfc2b74.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm, it's definitely not finding Windows SDK 10.0 even though it looks you have it installed going by the screenshot (you made sure to update after selecting those I hope)? Maybe try installing Visual Studio 2022. That's what I did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Playtester said:

Hmm, it's definitely not finding Windows SDK 10.0 even though it looks you have it installed going by the screenshot (you made sure to update after selecting those I hope)? Maybe try installing Visual Studio 2022. That's what I did.

Thanks for the information, already tried with visual studio 2022 and it's success.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2022 at 9:33 PM, hendra814 said:

Thanks for the information, already tried with visual studio 2022 and it's success.

I already installed VS 2022 but i got a lot of error, how to install VS 2022, anyone can guide me pleaseimage.thumb.png.15de5bea5ec5829e1ed35cffbbe477fb.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.