Eden / Cavern d'Bastion - FULL Release (Maps, Sprites, Scripts, Data)

jTynne

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  399

Thanks rafoka!

Yasunari Ishibashi: You'll have to write those in yourself. The majority of the work's been done for you. :)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

Whow! this is Awesome :) Thanks!!

You're most welcome. :)

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  530

@jTynne your so creative man great job and thanks for sharing your work.

Sir jTynne do you have a bmp for maps eden_in01, eden_pvp and bastion01?

Edited by ngek202

You're welcome; no I didn't make them for those two maps. If you're getting errors, simply make a 512x512 bitmap image that's solid #FF00FF and save it in the same location at the other minimaps.

See attachment for a 512x512 blank file per mentioned above. Simply copy it and rename it to the same filenames as the maps.

If the 512 is too large, simply downsize it and resave.

blank.bmp

yes I did that but I just wanted how the map looks like on it's overview, coz I have no idea about the map :D

Oh!

eden_pvp is a duplicate of eden

eden_in01 is a duplicate of spl_in01 or 02.. whichever one ISN'T the one with the leaves.

bastion01 is a teeny tiny little map with a cave opening on it; it's meant to be a rest area. Matches the rest of the cave, and isn't anything major.

i see thanks for that info :P

@jTynne i've notice there are some sprites that aren't named same with whats on the mob_db2

can you show me how this monster looks like i think they're just had to be renamed:

I tried searching on RMS but no result :D

mob_db2

Angra Vespa

Eden Imp

Bana Mantis

Mossy Golem

Flower Fae

Thanks Sir.

Angra Vespa -> edenwasp

Eden Imp -> jungleboy

Bana Mantis -> edenmantis

Mossy Golem -> (Check my 100 monster sprite package on my site, it looks like I forgot to put it in this package!)

Flower Fae -> flowergirl

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  218

I like the name of the town. It suits me very well! 8) haha, one of the best releases! Kudos to you jTynne. <3

:D You're most welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  83

Wow nice thank you more power to you

Edited by rhoy1871

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  386

I owe you one @jTynne thanks for this wonderful 'release' mates.

Yours Truly,

Mindless

• 1 month later...

Update:

In an effort to keep myself motivated to create new content packages for release, as well as to help cover the expenses of the rAthena services, I have made the choice to charge for my package releases; specifically, my Eden and Helheim releases.

I kindly ask that those who wish to use the content, please make a donation towards my cause in the amount of $20 per package. 25% of all proceeds will go to rAthena as thanks, and the rest will go towards buying my groceries.

If you have already downloaded the package(s), I ask that you please keep the files to yourselves, and remove any mirrors that may exist. Thank you.

Considering the amount of time put in to each release (40+ hours, easily), $20 is a very, very small price to pay.

I apologize should this inconvenience anyone, however, this allows me the opportunity to give to rAthena's administrative team, as well as helps put food on the table.

If you have already downloaded the package(s) and are using them, or simply wish to say "Thanks!", I accept donations via Paypal at: [email protected]

Thank you for your support,

jTynne

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  2

Where can i download this ?! :)

• Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  398

Where can i download this ?! :(

And I quote:

Update:

In an effort to keep myself motivated to create new content packages for release, as well as to help cover the expenses of the rAthena services, I have made the choice to charge for my package releases; specifically, my Eden and Helheim releases.

I kindly ask that those who wish to use the content, please make a donation towards my cause in the amount of $20 per package. 25% of all proceeds will go to rAthena as thanks, and the rest will go towards buying my groceries.

If you have already downloaded the package(s), I ask that you please keep the files to yourselves, and remove any mirrors that may exist. Thank you.

Considering the amount of time put in to each release (40+ hours, easily), $20 is a very, very small price to pay.

I apologize should this inconvenience anyone, however, this allows me the opportunity to give to rAthena's administrative team, as well as helps put food on the table.

If you have already downloaded the package(s) and are using them, or simply wish to say "Thanks!", I accept donations via Paypal at: [email protected]

Thank you for your support,

jTynne

Once the download rules are finished here on rA, the link will work again. It's been a work in progress for quite a while. ;;

• Content Count:  2

Ah okey ! Thx for Info. !

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  59

Link broken?

Edited by Azul Destino

Please refer to the 4-6 previous responses to this thread. =X

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  18

Nice maps! 10/10 glad you released it for free :) You deserve donations. Keep it up..

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  33

I'm glad purchasing this released but i have too many errors in mob_db2

[Error]: npc_parsesrcfile: Unknown map 'chess_01' in file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '29'. Skipping line...
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2679 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '61').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2678 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '62').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2674 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '63').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2666 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '64').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2677 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '65').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '66').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2676 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '68').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2667 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '69').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2667 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '70').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2664 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '71').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2668 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '72').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2673 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '74').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '75').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '76').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '77').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '78').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '79').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '80').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '81').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '82').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '83').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '84').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '85').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '86').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '87').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '88').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '89').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '90').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '91').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '92').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '93').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '94').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '95').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '96').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '97').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '98').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '99').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '100').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '101').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '102').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '103').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '104').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '105').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '106').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2675 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '107').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2669 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '108').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2665 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '109').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2663 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '110').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2664 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '111').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2668 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '112').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Invalid number of monsters 110000, must be inside the range [1,1000] (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '115').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2677 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '117').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2674 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '118').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2680 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '129').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2685 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '130').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2681 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '131').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2683 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '132').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2684 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '133').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2686 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '134').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2682 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '135').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2670 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '136').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2671 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '137').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2672 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '138').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2685 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '140').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2681 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '141').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2683 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '142').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2682 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '143').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2688 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '144').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2693 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '145').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2690 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '146').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2680 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '147').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2689 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '148').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2692 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '149').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2670 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '150').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2671 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '151').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2672 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '152').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2691 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '154').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2694 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '155').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2680 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '157').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2688 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '158').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2682 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '159').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2693 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '160').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2692 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '161').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2689 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '162').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2687 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '163').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2670 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '164').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2671 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '165').
[Error]: npc_parse_mob: Unknown mob ID 2672 (file 'npc/custom/eden/eden.txt', line '166').

mob_skill_db2

[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 152 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 153 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: mob_parse_row_mobskilldb: Non existant Mob id 2687
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 160 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 161 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 162 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 163 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 164 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 165 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 166 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 167 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 168 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 169 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 170 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 171 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 172 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 173 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 174 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 175 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 176 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 177 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 178 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 179 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: mob_parse_row_mobskilldb: Non existant Mob id 2688
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 180 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 181 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 182 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 183 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 184 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 185 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 186 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 187 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: mob_parse_row_mobskilldb: Non existant Mob id 2689
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 188 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 189 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 190 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: mob_parse_row_mobskilldb: Non existant Mob id 2690
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 191 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: mob_parse_row_mobskilldb: Non existant Mob id 2691
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 195 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: mob_parse_row_mobskilldb: Non existant Mob id 2692
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 196 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 197 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: mob_parse_row_mobskilldb: Non existant Mob id 2693
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 198 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 200 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: mob_parse_row_mobskilldb: Non existant Mob id 2694
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 201 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".
[Error]: sv_readdb: Could not process contents of line 203 of "db/mob_skill_db2.txt".

Edited by Kasper

Kasper, please check your forum inbox for an updated .txt containing the latest rA SQL format for the monsters and thank you for your kind patronage!

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  19

Awesome...

Nice release...

Edited by wazhanudin