Cydh

[FREE] rAthena Logo (Vector cover)

poll poll  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ra-icon-round-256.png.980b1e49cc9a214d4af634113eb0c19c.png

Download

Samples, click rAthena Logos, Icons, Banners collection 

The vector file (CorelDraw X5 file) can be found in vector folder, link above.

Info
  • This is NOT official release for rAthena, only owner/admin that own it.  /ok
  • This is "cover" rAthena logo created by me -cydh- originally, item placements and colors maybe are NOT same like original ones. /ho
  • Feel free to download, edit, or redistribute this creation, but PLEASE don't forget my name -cydh- at least in your memories. /kis
  • And I hope, for you guys that using rAthena emulator, why don't put "rAthena" on your loading screen, "supported by" sign, it's just a simple way of tons ways to support rAthena. /thx
  • Not for money!  /pif
  • Enjoy! /lv

Edited by Cydh
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Nice designs o:! huh i liked all of them xD

Nice designs o:! huh i liked all of them xD

Yeah, thank you. /no1

Feel free to use it. :D

I hope you make rathena guild emblem (With options) as well. I want to represent rathena on my server.

I hope you make rathena guild emblem (With options) as well. I want to represent rathena on my server.

Hmm, I'm not a guild emblem fan, I hate to edit low-res image. never make it good /heh

Hmm, I'm not a guild emblem fan, I hate to edit low-res image. never make it good /heh

we need a pixel artist o:!

just want to tell that share folder is changed, content is updated, and the attached file is replaced.