Judas Client-Side Area

Judas

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15

I'm using 2012-04-10 client, i updated may data folder that is compatible with my client but the server name is not that I set in the clientinfo.xml but the actual server name that I currently playing (New Chaos). I can't access the account that I created but I can use my online account.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  164

I'm using 2012-04-10 client, i updated may data folder that is compatible with my client but the server name is not that I set in the clientinfo.xml but the actual server name that I currently playing (New Chaos). I can't access the account that I created but I can use my online account.

You set your Grf name in DATA.ini? first your grf like 0=sano.grf and make sure don't load "read data folder first"

Edited by kyeme

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  15

You set your Grf name in DATA.ini? first your grf like 0=sano.grf and make sure don't load "read data folder first"

Yes. I placed my custom .grf to DATA.ini. The setup is 0=sano.grf and 1=data.grf.

Is it right that all items (clientinfo.xml and etc..) and sub folders (luafiles514, sprite, palette, texture and book) in the data folder will be merged as a GRF? If so, then my understanding is correct but still goes on that screen. I also did not include " read data folder first" when I diff 2012-04-10.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  76

how can I make my own exe?

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

download a diffpatcher

http://supportmii.com/ro1/Clients/DiffPatcher.7z

download a client...

http://supportmii.com/ro1/Clients/

and hex it

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  35

Hi,

I am using rAthena SVN 16742. Char, Map, Login are working perfectly fine. I do know how to diff, recompile and such. But my problem is, I don't know what client, langtype, packet under the packet_db.txt to use and put. Does anyone care to help me out please?

Thanks! :)

Edited by Zelek

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  76

download a diffpatcher

http://supportmii.co.../DiffPatcher.7z

download a client...

http://supportmii.com/ro1/Clients/

and hex it

I know that but how can I make my own client?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  63

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  123

try it. ithink thats what i used

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  20

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  109

I've been trying to use the 2011-12-28 client and I can't seem to get past the login window it fails to connect even with the right connection information the servers compiled with #define PACKETVER 20111228 and using the packets you provided but after the password is typed in and login is hit the client is crashing i also used the provided lub's and mstringtable as well so i'm not sure what the issue is.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  2244

i have a few minutes if you want to teamview just pm the info

• Topic Count:  148
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  299

2010-06-16 (Best Stable Client)

+Login/Change Character Functionality Works

+No Kagerou/Oborou Sprite Support

+No Click Delay

+Doesn’t support new mobs unless you update it yourself

+Allows 127 Hairstyles

+No auto close window on wrong password

+Tetra Vortex Ugly Black Square

1.) Does it have a record function?

2.) Does it support 3rd jobs?

3.) What do you mean by "Doesn't support new mobs?" do you mean adding custom NPC?

4.) compared to calcium kids basic rathena which is better for compatibility and update?

5.) Until what episode was supported?

Edited by zmref

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  28

@douche

1. download latest LUB Files..

2. download http://rathena.org/b...&attach_id=2952

extract LUB Files, and overwrite file at steps 2, into "luafiles514\lua files\skillinfoz"

I'm having the same issue this person was having. I can't seem to get the skills to display in English. I have an updated msgstringtable.txt, and updated lub files.

I also made sure when diffing my client to uncheck the Read LUA before LUB, as well as Read Data folder first.

What's funny about this, is that the Skills & Descriptions show up in Korean yet in parenthesis it shows up with the English name, as if there's a switch somewhere telling it to read Korean.

Edit: Got this working. I decided to completely start fresh & use Judas' allocated files via http://supportmii.com/ro1/Clients/Judas_Setups/2012_Setup/ using the precompiled mainj.grf and palettej.grf.

Edited by Carrishu

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  109

The issue I ran into happened to be related to msgstringtable.txt not being updated but i was able to resolve that error.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  35

Hi,

Can someone please help me with my client please? Whenever I use @mi ghostring, text doesn't seem to display right. Please do take a look at the image attached below.

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=3498

• I am using 2011-06-09aRagexeRE
  • Alexandria's Basic Data Folder(Didn't change a single thing in it except for the clientinfo)

• Topic Count:  148
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  299

*NOTE: The following clientside are default settings that allow clients to function properly. They do not contain full translations, just the ones from the svn repository.

http://svn6.assembla...n_Project/data/

These clients should be the base to use, since there are many client dates, the main ones I will use are 2010-06-16, 2011-12-28, and 2012-04-10.

*NOTE2: If you use any other client, than I probably won’t be able to help. If you have any suggestions or tweaks to add, please PM me.

*NOTE3: It’s recommended you install the latest Ragnarok from here if you don’t have one already

http://rathena.org/b...enewal-20120605

*NOTE4: The client side files I use will be in lub format

*NOTE5: People will say they don’t experience click delay in 2011-03-15, but other players will/may experience as well. So that isn’t a good solution to use these clients.

+No Click Delay

+Allows 127 Hairstyles

2011-12-28 (Medium Stable (Usable))

+Login/Change Character Functionality Not Working

+ Kagerou/Oborou Sprite Support Working

+No Click Delay

+Supports new mobs

+Allow 127 Hairstyles Not Working

+No auto close window on wrong password Not Working

+Sit Icon available

+Body Relocation (No Animation)

+Homunculus has a new interface

+Favorite tab available (Should be coming soon to rAthena)

+Can’t use read data folder first

+Uses luafiles514 folder

+Recording Interface

+Ragnarok Web Icon

+Create Party/Invite

2012-04-10 (Medium Stable (Slightly Usable))

+Login/Change Character Functionality Not Working

+ Kagerou/Oborou Sprite Support Working

+No Click Delay

+Supports new mobs

+Allow 127 Hairstyles Not Working

+No auto close window on wrong password Not Working

+Sit Icon available

+Body Relocation (No Animation)

+Homunculus has a new interface

+Favorite tab available (Should be coming soon to rAthena)

+Can’t use read data folder first

+Uses luafiles514 folder

+Recording Interface

+Ragnarok Web Icon

+New UI skill timers and cooldown

+Navigation Interface (Not Translated)

+New Guild Making Option

+Make Party/Create

+Create Player interface changed

+New Carts

+New Quest Window Interface (Not Translated)

If I forget anything, let me know.

*More in-depth guide is in the following PDF - Too much links and diffs suggestions that would fill this topic

**All of these setup has been tested and hotkeys, typing, and resolution works, as long as you have them in a clean base ragnarok install, and it's not conflicting with other server data

http://supportmii.co...ntSide_Area.pdf

Thanks to Ind for going through with my request to push ahead to new client support..It's about time =)

what is the diffs of your 2010 06 16?

+No Click Delay

+Allows 127 Hairstyles

I downloaded your 2010 06 16, Would you mind If you can tell me the diffed of this client?

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  198

Sir Judas, I've follow all the steps for 2012-04-10 client of yours.

I've got these errors, see pic below. ( the middle pic in the screenshot, i forgot i double pasted, so it looks messy xD )

post-6679-0-44249800-1348152326_thumb.jpg

Sorry for these nooby questions..

3. When I am trying to login my old accounts , can't access them it says invalid password, after i switched to 2012 client, changed at mmo.h 20120410, recompiled, added packet_db.txt for 20120410 provided in your guide. change to packet_db_ver: 28.When logging in my accounts, it keeps on saying "Invalid password" eventhough i have those accounts, & i checked the logserv-sql, and that's it.. the received pass, is in garrbish texts.. how come? Then I tried creating a new char using user_m in client login, it logged in..

1. So i thought it's fixed, My new-made char logged in to the starting point, a custom map inside my grf, and talked to the jobchanger npc and warped to the maintown, and got that error. ( maintown information : it is the map which i only added on resnametable, duplicating the starting point map, i've got my resnametable.txt inside data folder, and grf... )

1 Oh, forgot didn't put the updated resnametable.txt in the grf. And only in the data folder, which is not read by the client.. 1 solved..

2. So then i checked mysql, and got that in the screenshot, all old accounts looks fine, but i can't logged in those, just the new made acc..

Edited by Mammon

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4

I've got these errors, see pic below. ( the middle pic in the screenshot, i forgot i double pasted, so it looks messy xD )

3. When I am trying to login my old accounts , can't access them it says invalid password, after i switched to 2012 client, changed at mmo.h 20120410, recompiled, added packet_db.txt for 20120410 provided in your guide. change to packet_db_ver: 28.When logging in my accounts, it keeps on saying "Invalid password" eventhough i have those accounts, & i checked the logserv-sql, and that's it.. the received pass, is in garrbish texts.. how come? Then I tried creating a new char using user_m in client login, it logged in..

1. So i thought it's fixed, My new-made char logged in to the starting point, a custom map inside my grf, and talked to the jobchanger npc and warped to the maintown, and got that error. ( maintown information : it is the map which i only added on resnametable, duplicating the starting point map, i've got my resnametable.txt inside data folder, and grf... )

1 Oh, forgot didn't put the updated resnametable.txt in the grf. And only in the data folder, which is not read by the client.. 1 solved..

2. So then i checked mysql, and got that in the screenshot, all old accounts looks fine, but i can't logged in those, just the new made acc..

This is probably your problem.

Check this in your conf file

// Store passwords as MD5 hashes instead of plaintext ?
// NOTE: Will not work with clients that use <passwordencrypt>
use_MD5_passwords: no

Edited by chaoscontrol
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  164

Try to change your langtype into 0 or 1 :)

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  103

Try to change your langtype into 0 or 1 :)

uhh langtype 29 fixed that for me. and make sure you have your right packetver in packet_db.txt

Judas, the april client seems to have an issue with lua files, what dated lua files should we be using for it., My main concern is one that hasn;t been answered but posted a few pages back with cmdonofflist value null(the client still runs) But the settings all revert to default 300x400 mouse exclusive no full screen, even with opensetup at the settings you choose yourself.

I only use lub files, so maybe that's why.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  72

Does 2012-04-10++ client uses the System/iteminfo.lub for replacement of idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt,idnum2itemresnametable.txt and idnum2itemdesctable.txt?

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  231

is 2010-06-16 client can able to have same as 2011-11-28?

no, 2010-06-16 can't show new ninja sprites