aleph075

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  1.00
  • Content Count:  44

1) Help here

// Skills that bHealPower has effect on
// 1: Heal, 2: Sanctuary, 4: Potion Pitcher, 8: Slim Pitcher, 16: Apple of Idun,
// 32: Coluceo Heal, 64: Highness Heal, 128: Mediale Votum, 256: Dilectio Heal
skill_add_heal_rate: 487 <--- default

This is on the skill.config archive and do not know how to add varius skills. The 487 is the default numer, but... if i wanna add heals and sanctuary.... how i add both of them? 

Just:  skill_add_heal_rate: 24487 ??? Dunno 

2) Is editable the penalty EXP by difference level between mob and user?? Where? 

Edited by aleph075

7 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  809

5 hours ago, aleph075 said:

1) Help here

// 1: Heal, 2: Sanctuary, 4: Potion Pitcher, 8: Slim Pitcher, 16: Apple of Idun,

This is on the skill.config archive and do not know how to add varius skills. The 487 is the default numer, but... if i wanna add heals and sanctuary.... how i add both of them? 

2) Is editable the penalty EXP by difference level between mob and user?? Where? 

1) You add the numbers together that you want it enabled for. For example if you only want Heal and Sactuary to be boosted by this bonus, then you would put "3" (1+2). If you want everything to be affected from that list you put 1+2+4+8+16+32+64+128+256=511.

2) If you are running renewal, you can define the exp and drop penalty here: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/db/re/level_penalty.yml

Edited by Playtester
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  155

40 minutes ago, aleph075 said:

1) Help here

You can add a skill in pc.cpp (src/map/pc.cpp)

int pc_skillheal_bonus(map_session_data *sd, uint16 skill_id) {
    int bonus = sd->bonus.add_heal_rate;

nullpo_ret(sd);

skill_id = skill_dummy2skill_id(skill_id);

if( bonus ) {
        switch( skill_id ) {
            case AL_HEAL:           if( !(battle_config.skill_add_heal_rate&1) ) bonus = 0; break;
            case PR_SANCTUARY:      if( !(battle_config.skill_add_heal_rate&2) ) bonus = 0; break;
            case AM_POTIONPITCHER:  if( !(battle_config.skill_add_heal_rate&4) ) bonus = 0; break;
            case CR_SLIMPITCHER:    if( !(battle_config.skill_add_heal_rate&8) ) bonus = 0; break;
            case BA_APPLEIDUN:      if( !(battle_config.skill_add_heal_rate&16)) bonus = 0; break;
            case AB_CHEAL:          if (!(battle_config.skill_add_heal_rate & 32)) bonus = 0; break;
            case AB_HIGHNESSHEAL:   if (!(battle_config.skill_add_heal_rate & 64)) bonus = 0; break;
            case CD_MEDIALE_VOTUM:  if (!(battle_config.skill_add_heal_rate & 128)) bonus = 0; break;
            case CD_DILECTIO_HEAL:  if (!(battle_config.skill_add_heal_rate & 256)) bonus = 0; break;
        }
    }

for (auto &it : sd->skillheal) {
        if (it.id == skill_id) {
            bonus += it.val;
            break;
        }
    }

return bonus;
}

skill_add_heal_rate: 487 <--- means skill number designed, 1 = Heal Skill, 2 = Sanctuary Skill, etc so 487 means Heal + Sanctuary + Potion Pitcher + Cheal + highness heal + mediale + dialectio

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Playtester said:

1) You add the numbers together that you want it enabled for. For example if you only want Heal and Sactuary to be boosted by this bonus, then you would put "3" (1+2). If you want everything to be affected from that list you put 1+2+4+8+16+32+64+128+256=511.

2) If you are running renewal, you can define the exp and drop penalty here: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/db/re/level_penalty.yml

Oooh thx! Now I discover that "differencce level" also affect the DROP RATE?!?! What??? So, if i am looking for a low level mob card.... I really have less drop chance? Do the servers edit this?

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1537

5 hours ago, aleph075 said:

Oooh thx! Now I discover that "differencce level" also affect the DROP RATE?!?! What??? So, if i am looking for a low level mob card.... I really have less drop chance? Do the servers edit this?

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/src/config/renewal.hpp#L45C1-L45C21

If you didnt want Renewal drop mode, then you can disable it.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Chaos92 said:

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/src/config/renewal.hpp#L45C1-L45C21

If you didnt want Renewal drop mode, then you can disable it.

Oooh, thx for the localization of the config!

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  809

On 4/17/2024 at 11:53 AM, aleph075 said:

Official servers have a drop penalty on level difference, but many private server remove that "feature".

I only play on pre-renewal servers so not sure how many there are that actually have a drop penalty.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  1190

19 hours ago, Playtester said:

Official servers have a drop penalty on level difference, but many private server remove that "feature".

I only play on pre-renewal servers so not sure how many there are that actually have a drop penalty.

here the example drop rate from RO asia (Official Ragnarok Online by Gravity Game Hub (gnjoy.asia))

exp.png