Jump to content
anacondaq

Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jackel2013 said:

Help!

using renewal

my question why is the ragna client wont load up if i change the priority data file that load ini data.ini. but if i just set it to "0=rathena_resources.grf" it work

extract from rathena_resources.grf clientinfo or sclientinfo.xml and copy-paste it to data/ folder of your game client. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and Sir Anacondaqq, for the "misc_repos" can we also update that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, pitezz said:

I use a command to spawn an item Heart Card in Mouth, when i use it, the game is crashed and I'm not able to log in that Account anymore (because it can not find the file) Is there any solution to fix it?

there are two ways.

Run OpenServer (green flag), click on it, find Phpmyadmin, open it, login to phpmyadmin (login root, pass - empty (no password at all)), select your database at left bar, then click on "SQL" tab on top, and enter next there

update `char` SET head_top=0, head_mid=0, head_bottom=0 WHERE `name`='YourPlayerName';

ybeDWVa.png

Replace "YourPlayerName" in the line above.

It will set no headgear for your players when you will log in, but they will be equipped. Then when you just logged in, do command @storeall, or @dropall

 

Second way:

Repair the item sprite with Server Database Editor. Find your item what you have equipped, and press CTRL + G. Save, and log in to the game to test.

Edited by Anacondaqq
  • MVP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 3:15 AM, pueblodefairy said:

und

image.thumb.png.7eebb425300c264550ce29fc1f87aefb.png

I use 2015-11-04aRagEXE and it has error. 

My paketver is 20151104 in rathena

Edited by davidjean548

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2018 at 11:18 PM, davidjean548 said:

I use 2015-11-04aRagEXE and it has error. 

My paketver is 20151104 in rathena

You don't provide enough info. Your server is not running at all (emulator) as far as I see on the screenshot above. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2018 at 6:46 AM, Anacondaqq said:

You don't provide enough info. Your server is not running at all (emulator) as far as I see on the screenshot above. 

I fix it. The error is because  i have no "clientinfo.xml" . 20151104 need clientinfo not "sclientinfo.xml"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.8deaeef83d77d7063ed3f5cbdf859d63.png

When I use 2015 client "toolbar/Navigation bar not showing" and its stuck on top left cant move. I use open Setup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Installed & updated so far everything works fine except for phpmyadmin.
Can't seem to delete a character on this fresh installation it's giving me some kind of error that I didn't experience back then. (cookies enabled btw*)
Not sure if I missed a step or something.
 

2.png
 

On 3/2/2017 at 7:12 AM, Anacondaqq said:

 

 

 

Edited by Arrancia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Arrancia said:

nstalled & updated so far everything works fine except for phpmyadmin.
Can't seem to delete a character on this fresh installation it's giving me some kind of error that I didn't experience back then. (cookies enabled btw*)
Not sure if I missed a step or something.

I don't know. On my side, I can't confirm the issue. Looks like you do not have copied all files when extracted the OpenServer from the archive, or some of the components got broken.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, pueblodefairy said:

can be read it in rathena_RENEWAL_2018 not inside DATA.grf. inside data.grf are in code and cant be modify.

Hi. data.ini is a file where order what GRF's will overwrite original data.grf.

[Data]
1=palettes.grf    <----------- this GRF will load LAST and will overwritet myserver.grf + data.grf sprites / acts, etc
2=myserver.grf    <----------- this grf will OVERWRITE data from data.grf because it will load AFTER data.grf all customs must be added here
3=data.grf        <----------- this grf will load first by the game client it contains all data inside (basic from RO client)

What does it mean? Usually, RO admins create their own grf which they put in higher order (for example 1=myserver.grf) where they add their custom content and do not touch data.grf. Because data.grf by default have tons of sprites, and images, and content which is required by RO, and all your custom stuff (wings, etc) need to add to GRF with lower number in a queue in data.ini. So you need edit only myserver.grf , because it will contain all your data, and will overwrite data.grf Sounds confusing, just read text box above, and you will understand what I wish to explain, it's easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I used your 2018 client to connect the original rAthena.git.

I had the 2015 client able to connect login->char->map successfully.

But using your 2018 version, I failed to connect to char server.

What might be the issue here?

 

-- Solved above

 

Current issue I get this error:

 WFIFOSET: Maximum write buffer size for client connection 7 exceeded, most likely caused by packet 0x099d

after select char-server and connecting to map-server

Edited by bubitata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bubitata said:

What might be the issue here?

Different packetversion. You can't connect from different clients to the server-side which is pre-compiled to some packetver.
Packetver = client-date with it features. Different clients support different features, have different things, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, thanks for fast response.

I am using CentOs and git pull from rathena which is the newest update.

I am trying to make your 2018 version client to support my renewal server.

I tried ./configure --enable-packetver=20171105

then char-server is able to connect.. now getting error when connecting to map-server,

client hang immediately and map-console giving 

WFIFOSET: Maximum write buffer size for client connection 7 exceeded, most likely caused by packet 0x099d

Let me try and build as 20180530

 

-- Immediate update --

It works now.. Thanks a lot for your 2018 client ❤️

Edited by bubitata
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2018 at 6:52 AM, Anacondaqq said:

Hi. data.ini is a file where order what GRF's will overwrite original data.grf.

[Data]
1=palettes.grf    <----------- this GRF will load LAST and will overwritet myserver.grf + data.grf sprites / acts, etc
2=myserver.grf    <----------- this grf will OVERWRITE data from data.grf because it will load AFTER data.grf all customs must be added here
3=data.grf        <----------- this grf will load first by the game client it contains all data inside (basic from RO client)

What does it mean? Usually, RO admins create their own grf which they put in higher order (for example 1=myserver.grf) where they add their custom content and do not touch data.grf. Because data.grf by default have tons of sprites, and images, and content which is required by RO, and all your custom stuff (wings, etc) need to add to GRF with lower number in a queue in data.ini. So you need edit only myserver.grf , because it will contain all your data, and will overwrite data.grf Sounds confusing, just read text box above, and you will understand what I wish to explain, it's easy.

so, only rathena_RENEWAL_2018.grf should be modify to add my custom wings? using grf editor to add the sprites and textures inside DATA.GRF and modIfy accesoryid.lub and accname.lub inside rathena_RENEWAL_2018.grf and finally use Server database editor to modify ONLY  rathena_RENEWAL_2018.gr and my wings should be ready??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pueblodefairy said:

so, only rathena_RENEWAL_2018.grf should be modify to add my custom wings?

You need to modify a GRF with higher priority (which have a lower number). This grf with a lower number in data.ini will overwrite all files (if the same) in grfs which loaded with a higher number.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*condition.  http port i had change to 8080 then server is going to running.

i`ve got trouble white this reason please help me.. thx

image.thumb.png.f4739ebda7c41cd410d39dfd0a406374.png

Edited by arcel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, arcel said:

*condition.  http port i had change to 8080 then server is going to running.

i`ve got trouble white this reason please help me.. thx

The problem is not related to the package, and I usually do not support openserver problems.
But in this case, try next:

  1. Run OpenServer (red flag)
  2. Click on the flag, go to settings
  3. On settings window select Modules Tab
  4. http change to nginx from apache. Like on screenshot
  5. php you  can manually change too
  6. do not touch mysql, different mysql versions = will not know about your database, and you will have errors on starting your rathena server, because of changed mysql version. So please do not touch mysql part.
  7. Now restart, and everything should work fine

Zh4Unvd.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just came to thank @Anacondaqq for the amazing work.

I've been enjoying playing and modding Ragnarok "Offline" for more than a week now, its been a blast to play around with it! And I plan on keep playing with it for many weeks more. Once again, thank you so much!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

The problem is not related to the package, and I usually do not support openserver problems.
But in this case, try next:

  1. Run OpenServer (red flag)
  2. Click on the flag, go to settings
  3. On settings window select Modules Tab
  4. http change to nginx from apache. Like on screenshot
  5. php you  can manually change too
  6. do not touch mysql, different mysql versions = will not know about your database, and you will have errors on starting your rathena server, because of changed mysql version. So please do not touch mysql part.
  7. Now restart, and everything should work fine

Zh4Unvd.png

many thanks to Anacondaq.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, arcel said:

many thanks to Anacondaq.. 

Just hit 

cAlP2ST.png

 

To say thx, it will be much better =)

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2018 at 6:40 PM, Azarth said:

********UPDATE******* Error number 2, already fix number 1

2-I was able to bypass the error 1 but now Im getting the follow error 2:

C:\Users\PRIVATEINFO\Documents\PRIVATEINFO\01_emulator\01_emulator\rathena_RENEWAL (master -> origin)       
λ git pull origin                                                                                                  
remote: Counting objects: 70, done.                                                                                
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (43/43), done.                                                                   
remote: Total 70 (delta 28), reused 62 (delta 27)                                                                  
Unpacking objects: 100% (70/70), done.                                                                             
From https://gitlab.com/anacondaq/rathena                                                                          
   1b6aab366..f4e8dee5d  master     -> origin/master                                                               
                                                                                                                   
*** Please tell me who you are.                                                                                    
                                                                                                                   
Run                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                   
  git config --global user.email "[email protected]"                                                                 
  git config --global user.name "Your Name"                                                                        
                                                                                                                   
to set your account's default identity.                                                                            
Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository.                                                         
                                                                                                                   
fatal: unable to auto-detect email address (got '[email protected](none)')

anyone follow the same problem????

 

Already fix this:

 

1-When I just open the cmder I get:

Can't create a new console, command execution failed(code 267)

The name of directory is invalid(in portuguese)

My folder info and then:

Working folder:

"D:\rathena\06_cmder"

Choose your shell?

 

Option to choose Yes or No

 

Anyone know what to do?

this is maybe help with cmder  **please tell me who u r** after download patch rathena or else. 

do this easy steps.

1. SIGNUP to https://github.com and use your email had already u use to signup to github.com ex:  pictures no 1.

2. use your username on your https://github.com/ ex: picture no 2

3. the if u had download patch rathena but can extract coz the **please tell me who u r** now u cant extract --> "git pull origin"  after that 2 step.

Good Luck. Happy RO.

**** Great thanks to Anacondaqq

 

 

cmd der tellme who u r.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank a lot @Anacondaqq (y) (y) (y)

I like with your rAthena emulator

.
I want to ask, I have a problem with your emulator (open server)
the problem start when I start my emulator. ( start open server & runserver.bat ) it's normally but when I login in my character, I have stuck / freeze when I'm start login ( yesterday it's normally ) and I look mapserver not give respon "Pinging SQL server to keep connection alive ..."  , I don't know why, but this problem start when I login character (in game)
I was try to restart the open server, restart the runserver, but this nothing

I try to re-install the open server, and I try to start again, and this work, the server normally again.

I don't know where is the problem.. but if you have solution without re-install the open server, may you share with me ..

Thank's a lot ~

#Sorry for my bad english
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lChyztl said:

I try to re-install the open server, and I try to start again, and this work, the server normally again.

 

https://rathena.org/board/topic/109823-ragnarok-online-complete-offline-server-client-pack-2018-make-your-ro-server-in-less-then-5-minutes/?do=findComment&amp;comment=320187

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a problem with the size of the window, it does not change the resolution. i run the open setup and the default setup and the window size that I configure does not work. I have run them in administrator, I have installed all the c ++ plugins, visual studio, etc. already run to solve compatibility problems, update the video drivers, etc. and the window simply does not change in size.

I leave these screenshots to see my problem.

 

Spoiler

Captura de pantalla (43).pngCaptura de pantalla (44).pngCaptura de pantalla (42).png

Edited by geminy05

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.