Ragnarok Online complete offline server & client pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less than 5 minutes

anacondaq

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3

Ok, just did everything on readme. the emulator works fine i guess. but still have this crash everytime i warp

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

1 hour ago, ABTP13 said:

Ok, just did everything on readme. the emulator works fine i guess. but still have this crash everytime i warp

are you using latest kRO client, or not?

6 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

are you using latest kRO client, or not?

kRO client  version 2018-05-30bRagexeRe. I just wondering why always crash when warping. I dont installed any custom maps, changing the inter_conf, and other conf except drops and exp

I'm having an issue where I was able to connect to the server and play once, but when I restarted the server I can no longer connect, what could be the issue? nothing in the configuration has changed

• Content Count:  4

Hi, Mr. Anacondaqq! How have you been?

Great job, dude, I really have to thank you for all the hard workto facilite things for a newbies like me. hahaha...

So, I tried your method but I can't log in... So, I recorded all the process to make easy to identify what I'm doing wrong.

Edited by deadflag

31 minutes ago, deadflag said:

Hi, Mr. Anacondaqq! How have you been?

Great job, dude, I really have to thank you for all the hard workto facilite things for a newbies like me. hahaha...

So, I tried your method but I can't log in... So, I recorded all the process to make easy to identify what I'm doing wrong.

Hi, thank you very much for the video. 

This is weird, and not as intended behavior. 

Where is the problem? For some reason your game client do not connects to the emulator. Everything else is pretty fine.

Plan, how to trace and find the problem and fix it by yourself (also will be useful for people who experience the same problem)

1. there are several files and folders which responsible client to connect to the game-server, is:

data/ folder in the game folder

file sclientinfo.xml and line: <address>127.0.0.1</address>

data.ini which is responsible by which order GRF's will be loaded to the game client. Order means - first loads first, and overwrite files with higher priority load number if there are any duplicates.

For example data.ini :

[Data]
0=rathena_resources.grf
1=renewal_asheraf.grf
2=rathena_RENEWAL_2018.grf
3=palettes.grf
4=data.grf
5=rdata.grf

The text above means:
load rdata.grf, then data.grf, then palettes.grf, then rathena_RENEWAL_2018.grf, then renewal_asheraf.grf, then rathena_resoures. And each loading will OVERWRITE all duplicate founded files by grf which will be loaded last but with higher order. So, rathena_resources.grf will overwrite ALL resources which you have inside data.grf. and renewal_asheraf.grf will overwrite for example important for tracing and finding problem our sclientinfo.xml while which has a line: <address>127.0.0.1</address> to what we will back  soon. (This is responsible and tell client to which IP address need to connect).

Also, the game exe is patched to load data/ folder first. If you open any GRF with GRF Editor, you will see that each grf has structure data/ and files inside this data folder. It's folder. And GRF it's like an archive of this folder.

Why do I talk to you it? Check your data/ folder, do you see any files inside it? Usually there should not be any files at all. If you see, move them somewhere, and clean data/ folder.

Second, when you will do step above, and it's not help, we need to make sure to which IP it's trying to connect (game exe)

For that you need to download tool called process hacker: https://wj32.org/processhacker/nightly.php

Run process hacker, and go to "Network" tab, and inside search field, enter exe name to filter everything to see only your game.

Now open game client, and at the same time process hacker with network tab, and try to connect to the emulator. What IP do you see when client tries to connect to server?

There should be 127.0.0.1, do you see something else? If yes, we can now try to figure out and divide possible problems to two groups:

If you see IP's which starting with 192.* or 10.* it's okay, it's internal network, that means your game client tries to connect to internal networks (but it's still incorrect behavior, because by default inside grfs above inside file sclientinfo.xml we have set 127.0.0.1 (means your localhost ip address). Try to open a GRF renewal_asheaf (because it's by example above overwrite all sclientinfo.xml) and edit the file and enter IP address 127.0.0.1

If you see for some reason totally different IP address, for example like korean server or i dunno, it's totally wrong. That means some sclientinfo.xml is broken somewhere.

For that you need manually to check each GRF and remove sclientinfo.xml and clientinfo.xml from all GRFs, but before removing extract it somewhere to make sure that you have only one backup copy. And now put only one sclientinfo.xml to rathena_asheaf.grf it will help. If not help, try to renema it to clientinfo.xml and put it there again. 

No above helps?

Maybe your login / char / map server is bind to your internal wifi network. It's common thing, because inside configs of the emulator i tell the game client to bind on ALL interfaces what you have and ips. But in super rare cases it can provoke an issue when you bind to your wifi network instead of localhost.

For that, go to your emulator folder.

open conf folder, inside conf folder open import folder.

and open char_conf.txt, map_conf.txt, and login_conf.txt

replace founded 0.0.0.0 to 127.0.0.1

restart servers, try again.

Make sure that you have inside sclientinfo (or clientinfo, i really forget) 127.0.0.1 address. Should help.

Does not work? Means - some firewall lock it.

On 8/16/2018 at 7:02 PM, ABTP13 said:

kRO client  version 2018-05-30bRagexeRe. I just wondering why always crash when warping. I dont installed any custom maps, changing the inter_conf, and other conf except drops and exp

Please download whole package with the client inside, put it on separate drive and folder. The reason why crashes happen, can be super different, but when i was test it it did not crash at all. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/17/2018 at 4:38 PM, Rizky Ramadhan said:

Hei @Anacondaqq can kRO client updated?

What do you mean? You already have kRO and emulator, and translation data is full updates up to July 2018, it's hella lot of features and systems which works pretty fine. Also, read guide how to update your emulator (emulator DO NOT HAVE LATEST CONTENT AT ALL, only with time devs create and share a content which +- copy-paste of official ones). If you mean: "hey, I wish to update game client and get all latest official features", it will NOT work like that, because of emulator written by copy-pasting features via writing original code. It's hard and long story, but in short: you're not able to do that.

On 8/21/2018 at 6:35 AM, mooted said:

I'm having an issue where I was able to connect to the server and play once, but when I restarted the server I can no longer connect, what could be the issue? nothing in the configuration has changed

check post above. 

@Anacondaqq Can you see by yourself what's going on here? I can install the teamviewer. You will probably find the problem in seconds. >_>

4 minutes ago, deadflag said:

Can you see by yourself what's going on here? I can install the teamviewer. You will probably find the problem in seconds. >_>

Sorry, I can't do it now. 

32 minutes ago, Anacondaqq said:

Sorry, I can't do it now. 

Well... 

Spoiler

111.png.880e52e23e79f919aceb8a014d9d9a89.png

Is this right? And I didn't find any "sclientinfo.xml"(or just "clientinfo"), and the Data folder is clear.

Spoiler

2222.png.d0784c013841d4f0139bfa4f86e20a2d.png

Also is the login_conf.txt supost to be like it?

Spoiler

3333.png.36fe658684bd93bdf7402fdaa2c561ce.png

And the another two folders stayed like this...

Spoiler

4444.thumb.png.a31aa35c4dfd705f3a1ea3cf592a8737.png

?

Edited by deadflag

2 hours ago, deadflag said:

Well... 

Reveal hidden contents

111.png.880e52e23e79f919aceb8a014d9d9a89.png

Is this right? And I didn't find any "sclientinfo.xml"(or just "clientinfo"), and the Data folder is clear.

Reveal hidden contents

2222.png.d0784c013841d4f0139bfa4f86e20a2d.png

Also is the login_conf.txt supost to be like it?

Reveal hidden contents

3333.png.36fe658684bd93bdf7402fdaa2c561ce.png

And the another two folders stayed like this...

Reveal hidden contents

4444.thumb.png.a31aa35c4dfd705f3a1ea3cf592a8737.png

?

The problem with firewall / antivirus software. Make sure that you see on login-server any messages when trying to login to the game.
If not, that means even via accessing directly your localhost server, the game client does not see the server. And here is a started real big amount of possible problems with your software. It can be everything, but i think it's firewall, some kind of firewall. 

It was already disabled. And I don't have any antivirus software. ?

5555.png.77e10adb7409471ff6712b672ed3ac37.png

Edited by deadflag

• Content Count:  7

17 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

What do you mean? You already have kRO and emulator, and translation data is full updates up to July 2018, it's hella lot of features and systems which works pretty fine. Also, read guide how to update your emulator (emulator DO NOT HAVE LATEST CONTENT AT ALL, only with time devs create and share a content which +- copy-paste of official ones). If you mean: "hey, I wish to update game client and get all latest official features", it will NOT work like that, because of emulator written by copy-pasting features via writing original code. It's hard and long story, but in short: you're not able to do that.

Okay thanks for everything @Anaqondaqq ?

On 8/25/2018 at 11:23 PM, deadflag said:

It was already disabled. And I don't have any antivirus software. ?

5555.png.77e10adb7409471ff6712b672ed3ac37.png

Sorry, I don't know how to help you. Everything configured here to work out the box without any issues or configuration. If you have access to any other PC / laptop, please try to run the package on the another device to check that everything is work. If working fine, you know, that the problem with the PC. And again sorry, I do not want to spend my time (which I do not have right now) for helping you, try to get me correctly without any emotions, I have my own time too, and it's pretty limited. In other days I was able to help people, but for now, I do it very rarely. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, biqz said:

on this type of modification

This is not a modification. This is a Game Master commands. What is Game Master? It's a user with more rights to do things in the game. What exactly that means? GM's can use more commands in chat (@commands type to chat, and you will see from administrator account). Normal players by default does not have any commands what they can use. You can configure what commands they can use via editing groups.conf. Also, more information you can find in the readme.txt, and video.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11

can you please share your NEMO diff list?

26 minutes ago, Roxas_V said:

can you please share your NEMO diff list?

NEMO and list inside the package. (misc repos folder).

• Topic Count:  2

19 hours ago, Anacondaqq said:

NEMO and list inside the package. (misc repos folder).

Thanks a lot for the fast answer mate.

I get [Info]: Closed connection from 'IP'... any idea?? 

Edited by Roxas_V

how can i create new account for my sister without using internet. ??

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6

Thank you for making it easy to play Ragnarok offline,

but for a moment I want to play rogue class, something goes wrong.

please help me to fix.

regards gamarue

error1.jpg

error 2.jpg

7 hours ago, gunawanhkn said:

Thank you for making it easy to play Ragnarok offline,

but for a moment I want to play rogue class, something goes wrong.

please help me to fix.

regards gamarue

error1.jpg

error 2.jpg

YSywPpM.png

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6

sir, how to fix it? help me.

and thx you