SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 26 2011 07:23 PM
- Last Updated: Apr 17 2014 02:15 AM
- File Size: 13.85MB
- Views: 11515
- Downloads: 7691
- Approved by: Jman
- Approved on: 07 March 2012 - 09:13 PM
- Content Author: Aeomin
Download Thor Patcher 126.96.36.1992 Votes
188.8.131.52 UPDATE IMPORTANT NOTICE: Not only this release is beta, there are few important changes need to note of: You now may modify the icon, code sign after pack configuration data. Some configuration entries are deprecated. Additionally, as you can tell, script support is coming...
System Requirement: Windows 2000 or higher.
- Pack into single/multi grf file(s) [0x200]
- Automatically generates GRF if not exist
- RGZ support
- Customizable skin & language entries
- Background music
- No extra dll, not even config file is needed when distribute.
- Embed config file and resource data (images for background/buttons)
- Custom Button
- Remote config file
- Self update and client update [Supports multi client exe update(Up to 255)]
ConfigGenerator - Packs configuration and resources into the patcher or generate as a binary config pack.
ThorMaker - make patch files into thor file, there two options file & grf, when choose file, the patcher will extract file into disk, and grf simply put in GRF. [Please do not pack GRF, instead you should pack the actual data.]
CheckSum - Simply a crc32 tool, used to make sure patcher & client/game exe is up to date
Internal Config and Remote Config:
Internal config is simply the one embed inside patcher, store basic information required to run
Remote config, is on web server (of course), it used configure extended features.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206 (See full changelog)
- [2014-04-16] Aeomin - Re-enabled patching from 0x103 and 0x102 patch files. The GRF your client uses MUST still be 0x200. Patcher will convert to 0x200 when create/merge.
- [2014-04-15] Aeomin - GRF lib optimization
- [2014-04-15] Aeomin - Hardened GRF lib, currently it will skip problematic files during merge instead crash and stuck on "Saving Resource".
- Keep in mind, YOU are responsible for data integrity, patcher has not yet implement any mechanism prevent data corruption besides catching exceptions.
- [2014-04-15] Aeomin - GUI is more responsive when in a fast Internet connection.
- [2014-04-14] Aeomin - Some optimizations on memory management during patch merge.
- [2014-04-13] Aeomin - Optimize GRF lib
- [2014-04-11] Aeomin - Refactored code to reduce chance of previous bug from future occurrence.
Other files you may be interested in ..
5 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
3 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users