Please guide me...

Aidhus

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52

Hello there, I am new and you can take a look at my introduction topic.

For now, I am having trouble choosing the right RO Client for rAthena. Any suggestions? I need a clean, English translated, and there should be no errors to encounter. It must have the required files like db or so.

Please note, this is my very first time to make a RO Private Server and I have no idea what are the required files to make sure it'll work.

Thanks in advance!

17 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

Do I need to have the latest kRO installed?

Where can i get a clean 2012-04-10 Ragnarok Online folder(Full Client)?

Edited by kairunotabi

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  815

http://kro.nickyzai.com/ supports 2012+ clients this is full client for kro/renewal
  • Upvote 1

There is no 2012-04-10 there

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1479

well, 2012-04-14 is newer than 2012-04-10 right? therefore, it supports 2012-04-10 completely.

Have a nice day!

• Upvote 1

Oh, i thought 2012-04-10 RagexeRE will not work with 2012-04-14. I'll download it now, will come back if theres any problem

sure! do not hesitate to ask if there is any problem.

Have a nice day!

Hello, I am currently download the kRO 04-14-2012 client files from here https://hotfile.com/...2019872/3d54294, do I need to download both rag-lite and rag-renewal-lite?

Edit:

Do I need to the download a 04-14-2012 rathena to work with 04-14-2012 or i can use any version of rathena?

Edited by kairunotabi

I think so. they are updaters. If you are not sure, just download and keep them. (just ~300 kb ah~ :D )

if you have obtained a rAthena Server, it will (by default) set to accept 2012-04-10 Clients.

You can use any version of rAthena. (Otherwise, the latest is the most recommended).

Your kRO (with a date of 04-14-2012) only shows "Until which official kRO patch, like items, skills, and sprites are fully supported"

Have a nice day!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Also, if that doesn't work out, you can always download @Ai4rei's awesome ROPatcher Lite.

• Upvote 1

Your kRO (with a date of 04-14-2012) only shows "Until which official kRO patch, like items, skills, and sprites are fully supported"

What do you mean?

Also, if that doesn't work out, you can always download @Ai4rei's awesome ROPatcher Lite.

Isn't that a 04-15-2012 patcher? I am using 04-14-2012 client

kRO 2012-04-14 means: this RO client will support updates UP TO kRO Update on 14th of April, 2012. If you are playing in a private server, usually there's no problem

• Upvote 1

I am having this problem with the rathena-10.sln when debugging.

'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'I:\Program Files\RO Project\BACKUP\SERVER SIDE\rAthena\char-server_sql.exe', Symbols loaded.
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\snxhk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ws2_32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rpcrt4.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nsi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'I:\Program Files\RO Project\BACKUP\SERVER SIDE\rAthena\libmysql.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wsock32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\advapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptsp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rsaenh.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptbase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nlaapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\NapiNSP.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\gdi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\lpk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\usp10.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\imm32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msctf.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\ProgramData\Browser Manager\2.5.976.107\{c16c1ccb-7046-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\mngr.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\oleaut32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\version.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\imagehlp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\psapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dnsapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\profapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wshbth.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\IPHLPAPI.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winnsi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\FWPUCLNT.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'char-server_sql.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x12ac) has exited with code 1 (0x1).
The program '[4276] char-server_sql.exe: Native' has exited with code 1 (0x1).

How to fix this?

Edited by kairunotabi

what is the compiler you are using? is it Visual Studio 2012? Use Visual Studio 2010 instead.

Have a nice day!

• Upvote 1

Thank you! It's working fine now! Will come back later

Glad that I could be a help :)