Custom BGM and Custom thor skins

Golem1988

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  162

Two problems and questions here...

1) Tryed to implement custom BGMs by replacing the standat ones wwith custom, renaming custom bgm's to the same names as standard- cklient doesn't want to play them. Tell me please, where is the problem and how to resolve it?

2) Tryed to make transparent thor patcher skin, used transparent PND picture. No result, the whole picture is transparent than... so, please tell me, which file format I should use to make thor skin transparent?

Thanks for your answers.

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

1) Just because you renamed it to Gravity standard names, it doesn't mean it'll play in-game lol. Even though it's .mp3, it might not play in-game just because the song may be to long or it could be formatted differently.

1) Just because you renamed it to Gravity standard names, it doesn't mean it'll play in-game lol. Even though it's .mp3, it might not play in-game just because the song may be to long or it could be formatted differently.

Thanks... so, what are the standarts to make my own BGM?

So, properties of formation and Etc, the question was how to make them work :D I have seen much servers with custom BGM and nice sound quality...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  224

So, properties of formation and Etc, the question was how to make them work :D I have seen much servers with custom BGM and nice sound quality...

A .mp3 of 224kbps should play at least it does for me

A .mp3 of 224kbps should play at least it does for me

Thanks, will try :)

And I found another one problem... after the new ones was unable to play, my client doesn't play bgm anymore (new ones was removed, standart ones returned, won't play now). Does anyone know how to fix that problem?