Pallete problems when using Mounts [2011-03-15] Client

xDeMiGoD

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24

I used. http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=272140&st=30 and successfully patched the mounts on my server. My problem is that when I equip a "Reins of Mounts" to a 2nd Trans Job. Its cloth collor becomes errored (Black with some lines of green, etc.) thus forcing me to use Palettes 0-3 (Official Ones I think?). When I try it on 2nd Job Classes. It Works fine.. Can someone help me with this one? Thanks.

11 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  345

I think the rathena's miruku client has the new palettes.You can also use use my 32 color pack :3 which includes all classes.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  82

no offense but that silly pack of 32 is not gonna cut it, i'll upload one with 46+hairstyles/256+hair colors/512+clothing colors as soon as i have time to

i have one that i collected palletes from different servers and put them in a grf, it works perfectly with oboro, extended super novice and 3rd jobs.

no offense but that silly pack of 32 is not gonna cut it, i'll upload one with 46+hairstyles/256+hair colors/512+clothing colors as soon as i have time to

i have one that i collected palletes from different servers and put them in a grf, it works perfectly with oboro, extended super novice and 3rd jobs.

I'm sure xDeMiGoD is glad to know that you will make him a pack with stolen palettes "as soon as you have time to". No offense.

@xDeMiGoD I suggest you to try the 553/263 Cloth/Hair Colours palettes from this link (Basic Rathena Client), they probably work with all classes.

I'm sure xDeMiGoD is glad to know that you will make him a pack with stolen palettes "as soon as you have time to". No offense.

@xDeMiGoD I suggest you to try the palettes from this link (Basic Rathena Client), they probably work with all classes.

most of the servers that i took the palettes from went down, so they belong to nobody now.

you just want to suck them to buy your stuff, i happen to like to share stuff for free.

Edited by Atomiq

most of the servers that i took the palettes from went down, so they belong to nobody now.

Did you just make this rule?

I just wanted to emphasize that not only you insult my work of 'silly', you do not offer anything concrete. My 32 Pack work with mounts for sure, it's a quick way to test if the issues comes from the palettes, or the client.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  196

Hi @KaimiShi

I found problem this

http://rathena.org/board/tracker/issue-6508-pallete-problem-with-newmounts-option-invisible/

I dont no what happen

please check again

thankyou : )

Edited by Napster

Did you just make this rule?

I just wanted to emphasize that not only you insult my work of 'silly', you do not offer anything concrete. My 32 Pack work with mounts for sure, it's a quick way to test if the issues comes from the palettes, or the client.

your palettes are nice, but 32 is a silly.. is like your are just giving a teaser for people to buy them from you, why don you release them for free?

i didnt cost you anything to create them but time, time? so did all the developers to create the emulator, coding, unpack new clients etc.. and they do not charge anything.

release it for free and then you can ask for donations..

Edited by Atomiq

• Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  802

RO palettes are considered an original creation, so she can sell them if she likes. I even discussed in the past her prices and I find them pretty much convincing, so she's not even selling them for a high price actually. Besides, the pack she offered him is free, so where is the problem? She just offered her help by sending him a link of a well made pack. As an artist, I must say Kamishi is one of the FEW palette makers who actually cares to make high quality palettes, so why should we search for other palettes that will probably gives us several errors.

you just want to suck them to buy your stuff, i happen to like to share stuff for free.

The difference is that she puts a lot on effort to make her palettes, while you just steal them from other people's GRFs, so obviously you don't care to release them for free.

You are not allowed to redistribute that pack of stolen palettes by the way (since clearly you can't even give credits), we don't want a bunch of servers complaning about palette theft.

Let's stop this offtopic then and continue with the main issue.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2244

thats very low atomiq

Anyway let us know if you still need help demigod

thats very low atomiq

Anyway let us know if you still need help demigod

am i a troll now? LOL, its my opinion :l

hmm.. DevilEvil it's a legacy pallete package, like stealing the gold teeth from a cadaver.

Edited by Atomiq

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Closing the topic since its getting off topic.

@xDeMiGoD, if what has been said above hasn't fixed your problem, PM me and I'll reopen the topic.