Flux CP Email Verification Problem

Mang-Berto

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  139

Good day, I'm encountering problems regarding the email verification for flux cp, when I try to register this message pops out

"Your account has been created, but unfortunately we failed to send an e-mail due to technical difficulties. Please contact a staff member and request for assistance."

I follow the guide of Xantara's recommendations here http://rathena.org/board/topic/61684-enable-email-verification-in-flux/

I check the error log and this is the log coded

[2012-08-15 23:59:49] The following From address failed: [email protected] (while attempting -- Recipient: [email protected], Subject: Account Confirmation)

PLEASE HELP ME :( THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

17 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  707

Hi Mang-Berto,

Since you are using Gmail, make sure you are using the correct SMTP server, enabled POP/SMTP, and also have the correct ports.

http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=13287

I double check it and still nothing happens, i got my flux revision here http://fluxcp.googlecode.com/svn/branches/fluxcp-1.0/ and my server emulator is eathena

Please help me :(

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1942

just post your configuration to know what is wrong. for me its working fine.

'RequireEmailConfirm' => true, // Require e-mail confirmation during registration.

'MailerFromAddress' => '[email protected]', // The e-mail address displayed in the From field.

'MailerFromName' => 'myroserver - CP', // The name displayed with the From e-mail address.

'MailerUseSMTP' => true, // Whether or not to use a separate SMTP server for sending mail.

'MailerSMTPUseSSL' => true, // Whether or not mailer should connect using SSL (yes for GMail).

'MailerSMTPUseTLS' => false, // Same as above SSL setting, but for TLS. This setting will override the SSL setting.

'MailerSMTPPort' => 465, // When MailerUseSMTP is true: SMTP server port (mailer will default to 25).

'MailerSMTPHosts' => 'smtp.gmail.com', // When MailerUseSMTP is true: A string host or array of hosts (e.g., 'host1' or array('host1', 'backuphost')).

'MailerSMTPUsername' => '[email protected]', // When MailerUseSMTP is true: Authorized username for SMTP server.

'MailerSMTPPassword' => 'mypassword', // When MailerUseSMTP is true: Authorized password for SMTP server (for above user).

Using Port number 587

'RequireEmailConfirm' =>true,// Require e-mail confirmation during registration.

'MailerFromAddress' => '[email protected]', // The e-mail address displayed in the From field.

'MailerFromName' => 'myroserver - CP', // The name displayed with the From e-mail address.

'MailerUseSMTP' => true, // Whether or not to use a separate SMTP server for sending mail.

'MailerSMTPUseSSL' => false, // Whether or not mailer should connect using SSL (yes for GMail).

'MailerSMTPUseTLS' => true, // Same as above SSL setting, but for TLS. This setting will override the SSL setting.

'MailerSMTPPort' => 587, // When MailerUseSMTP is true: SMTP server port (mailer will default to 25).

'MailerSMTPHosts' => 'smtp.gmail.com', // When MailerUseSMTP is true: A string host or array of hosts (e.g., 'host1' or array('host1', 'backuphost')).

'MailerSMTPUsername' => '[email protected]', // When MailerUseSMTP is true: Authorized username for SMTP server.

'MailerSMTPPassword' => 'mypassword',

just post your configuration to know what is wrong. for me its working fine.

I posted it, please help me fix it :(

Edited by Mang-Berto

'EmailConfirmExpire' => 48, // E-mail confirmations expire hours. Unconfirmed accounts will expire after this period of time.

'MailerSMTPUseSSL' => true, // Whether or not mailer should connect using SSL (yes for GMail).

'MailerSMTPUseTLS' => true, // Same as above SSL setting, but for TLS. This setting will override the SSL setting.

'MailerSMTPPort' => 465, // When MailerUseSMTP is true: SMTP server port (mailer will default to 25).

'MailerSMTPPassword' => 'mypassword', // When MailerUseSMTP is true: Authorized password for SMTP server (for above user).

it's working but i got a new problem. take a look at this

my Ragnarok Online Account Confirmation

You have received this e-mail because you or someone else has created an account with your Ragnarok Online using this e-mail address. Point your browser to the below link to activate the account.

All unconfirmed accounts will be deleted from our system within 48 hour(s) of registration.

Account: testing

Confirm: http://127.0.0.1/?mo...ator&login=myRO

Note: This is an automated e-mail, please do not reply to this address

instead of the link where my control panel an ip was in the link. please help :(

Edited by Mang-Berto

change this.

'ServerAddress' => 'localhost', // This value is the hostname:port under which Flux runs. (e.g., example.com or example.com:80)

just put there your dyndns address or no-ip address to make it work. as of now your problem is already fix. good luck /no1

change this.

'ServerAddress' => 'localhost', // This value is the hostname:port under which Flux runs. (e.g., example.com or example.com:80)

just put there your dyndns address or no-ip address to make it work. as of now your problem is already fix. good luck /no1

Thank you so much! God bless you sir! :D

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  647

i already do what Brynner's post, but still got this problem.

"Your account has been created, but unfortunately we failed to send an e-mail due to technical difficulties. Please contact a staff member and request for assistance."

is "UseMD5" connected on the email verification?

i already do what Brynner's post, but still got this problem.

is "UseMD5" connected on the email verification?

we don't use that.

but.. i still got the problem.. i followed your configuration.. but still the same :( help me please.

make sure the password of your email is correct, i've figured out that the password of my gmail account is the problem that's the reason why it's not working.

i checked already. but still the same.. mang berto please! tulungan mo ko! :(

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  78

KILLRO Control Panel Account Confirmation

You have received this e-mail because you or someone else has created an account with KILLRO Control Panel using this e-mail address. Point your browser to the below link to activate the account.

All unconfirmed accounts will be deleted from our system within 48 hour(s) of registration.

Account:   jimboy032 Confirm:   http://localhost/CP/?module=account&action=confirm&code=229a245fc94251e344598ec74eee0018&user=jimboy032&login=World+of+Ragnarok

how to fix this bug???

even I change this 'ServerAddress'     => 'localhost',     // This value is the hostname:port under which Flux runs. (e.g., example.com or example.com:80) <---< still not working >.<

event this 'ServerAddress'     => '231.215.117.211 ',     // This value is the hostname:port under which Flux runs. (e.g., example.com or example.com:80) <<<--< still not working >.<

What should I do please >.<

please help

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133

So KillRO is your server huh? I'll wait for the release of your server O:)

for the meantime.. 

xantara is probably noob since someone couldn't fix the error he's experiencing alone

just bored guys, just bored (check his other posts)