IPB Pastebin

ragnazorg

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  250

Maybe we can have something like this

2uxzjog.png

just in case we want a repository of scripts and stuff. Also no one can spam this unless he/she is a verified member.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  615

That's actually kind of neato, I would prefer that, rather than people posting code everywhere... lol (although the delete times have to be set to clear out unwanted posts) and it would be difficult to store something like that

Yes it does have options when you want it deleted plus the Admin have full access if he/she wants to delete something posted and stuff.

Sorry if this post is kinda image heavy

1h56j7.png

izui5t.png

mx0xhl.png

:)

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  198

This is VERY DANGEROUS!

Is possible use a remote shell running through interaction with php code in the forum. Pastes should be in differente host location or be written by a eAthena staff member with very carefully.

I've seen the code that IPB releases... and trust me... it's clean... half the time, these are "rebuilt" objects just to create it looking nice...

My custom codebox has over 300 lines in it, simply to show a stupid button ... "Mainly because of all the parsing and conditioning" it has to do

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  198

Thinking in the knowledge of most of the community, there is no problem. But it is very dangerous for anyone who knows how to explore.

I've also made a paste with my team, he was safe and sending the files encrypted... The problem is only in addition of the files, that you shold be very careful.

@Z3RO

Hahaha, it reminds me of one my codes with several classes to do something simple, and after discovered the easy way i was too lazy to clean up.

Edited by Protimus

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  186

@Z3RO

Hahaha, it reminds me of one my codes with several classes to do something simple, and after discovered the easy way i was too lazy to clean up.

[OT]

Why doing its simple if you could write thound lines of code for printing hello world? :)

Thats the way of a developer ;D

@Topic: IMO its a good idea to store user scripts on eAthena site. This way a search extension could also search through this scripts and content management on the user site will be much better than yet.

This way any contributor could manage his contributions on a single place instead of checking the downtimes of the free uploaders.

But I'm with Protimus, such things are very dangerous and have to be checked 3 times more before releasing them.

@GodLesZ

I didn't write this script and this is a paid add on for IPB 3.2.x I am suggesting this for easier storage of scripts like back in the days when ea have EASU (if im not mistaken).

Edited by ragnazorg

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  186

@GodLesZ

I didn't write this script and this is a paid add on for IPB 3.2.x I am suggesting this for easier storage of scripts like back in the days when ea have EASU (if im not mistaken).

I know :)

Just wanted to reaffirm the vulnerability ^^

I would be happy to hear some adminstrator opinions about using such an addon.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  311

yeah +1 for this . i like it.

Do you have something to say?

This is VERY DANGEROUS!

Is possible use a remote shell running through interaction with php code in the forum. Pastes should be in differente host location or be written by a eAthena staff member with very carefully.

Yeah exactly that's why brianL didn't want to use some modules/hooks... i suggest to use I.P. downloads.

That's actually kind of neato, I would prefer that, rather than people posting code everywhere... lol (although the delete times have to be set to clear out unwanted posts) and it would be difficult to store something like that

So what about the code you made for CODE? its going to be useless. the SELECT* one.

The times I see when codebox and code are useful, is simply when "revising"... suppose I link you to a script I have problems with on the pastebin, rather than creating a new pastebin and sharing my answer, I can simply codebox the fix or code the fix...

I don't know in all honesty, I just want it to be clean... after all I have to moderate it... :)

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  241

I also like the pastebin idea , :) that will give us option to get the pastebin link and share it outside eA right? then that would be awesome :)