Jump to content
  • 0
DEsMOn

Event que is full

Question

Hello Scripters how do I fix this?

I did max que upto 25

Still this spamming in cmd

Can any one guide me to fix this?

_20220608_100436.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hmm, it's hard to phrase it differently. Your events, OnPCDieEvent and OnPCKillEvent, are on a NPC (Deathmatch PvP Warper) which is duplicated. As a result of duplicating your NPCs, the events trigger for each one of those NPCs as well. You've probably figured this out already if you've looked at the error messages. Your duplicated NPCs in your case are:

moscovia,213,182,6	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#mos	823
morocc,170,87,3	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#moc	823
comodo,180,150,6	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#com	823
mid_camp,216,280,3	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#mid	823
prontera,43,210,3	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#prt2	823
lighthalzen,166,93,3	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#lhz	823
prontera,263,209,6	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#prt02	823
rachel,121,112,6	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#rac3	823
dicastes01,188,188,6	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#dic	823
mora,44,147,6	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#mora	823
malangdo,146,119,3	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#mal	823
ayothaya,157,111,3	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#ayo	823

So when someone dies, the first event is queued:

  • Deathmatch PvP Warper::OnPCDieEvent

But since the NPC is duplicated, these events are also queued and will trigger:

  • DM PvP Warper#mos::OnPCDieEvent
  • DM PvP Warper#moc::OnPCDieEvent
  • DM PvP Warper#com::OnPCDieEvent
  • etc...

Now obviously that's not what you wanted and that's causing you issues. You can easily fix the problem by moving the events to another NPC that is not duplicated. So simply create a new NPC, add your events to this one instead, and that's it. So something like this:

-	script	do_not_duplicate	-1,{
	end;
OnPCDieEvent:
	// ...
	end;
OnPCKillEvent:
	// ...
	end;
}

(And remove the event labels from Deathmatch PvP Warper as well, of course.)

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1

Heya,

You should only have a single copy of OnPCKillEvent and OnPCDieEvent in all your scripts, in a single NPC that is not duplicated. Right now, you placed the event on your warper NPC, which is duplicated numerous times and that is your problem. The event is being triggered as many times as you have copies of said NPC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1

also you can just redirect to the npc instead of using a duplicate

for example:

prontera,263,209,6	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#prt02	823

to

prontera,263,209,6	script	DM PvP Warper#prt02	823,{ doevent("Deathmatch PvP Warper:OnTalk"); }

and add OnTalk: at the start of the original npc

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
12 hours ago, Tokei said:

Heya,

You should only have a single copy of OnPCKillEvent and OnPCDieEvent in all your scripts, in a single NPC that is not duplicated. Right now, you placed the event on your warper NPC, which is duplicated numerous times and that is your problem. The event is being triggered as many times as you have copies of said NPC.

DM PVP Warper is 1 script only.

players are using Duplicate NPC from different town to join in PVP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, DEsMOn said:

DM PVP Warper is 1 script only.

players are using Duplicate NPC from different town to join in PVP.

Yes, you... repeated what I said. Therefore, move the events to a NPC that is not duplicated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, Tokei said:

Yes, you... repeated what I said. Therefore, move the events to a NPC that is not duplicated.

What is duplicated? i didn't understand see this .

OnPCDieEvent:
if(strcharinfo(3) == "guild_vs3") {
    dispbottom "You will respawn in 3 Seconds.";
    sleep2 3000;
    atcommand "@heal";
    warp "guild_vs3",0,0;
}end;
OnPCKillEvent:
if( strcharinfo(3) == .MapName$[0] || strcharinfo(3) == .MapName$[1] || strcharinfo(3) == .MapName$[2] ){
if( killedrid != getcharid(2) ){
 
 }
}
end;
}

// Duplicates
//============================================================
moscovia,213,182,6	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#mos	823
morocc,170,87,3	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#moc	823
comodo,180,150,6	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#com	823
mid_camp,216,280,3	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#mid	823
prontera,43,210,3	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#prt2	823

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I think Tokei said you need to fix it like this.

 

From

 

Script A

OnPCDieEvent:

Script B

OnPCDieEvent:

Script C

OnPCDieEvent:

Script D

OnPCDieEvent:

Script E

OnPCDieEvent:

Script F

OnPCDieEvent:

 

to

 

Script A

OnPCDieEvent:

 

*from your screenshot there was too many npc calling this event.

Edited by Start_
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, Start_ said:

I think Tokei said you need to fix it like this.

 

From

 

Script A

OnPCDieEvent:

Script B

OnPCDieEvent:

Script C

OnPCDieEvent:

Script D

OnPCDieEvent:

Script E

OnPCDieEvent:

Script F

OnPCDieEvent:

 

to

 

Script A

OnPCDieEvent:

 

*from your screenshot there was too many npc calling this event.

Didn't understand how there are many script which having same OnPCDieEvent & OnNPCkillevent. can u provide with example in script

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
33 minutes ago, Start_ said:

this.JPG.22f1cc205cae6b08e66426dd5bcdae33.JPG

It's call from different NPC even you didn't realize that.

Simple solution -> Remove some event that you added and this problem will solve.

its a one script having 1 OnPCDIeEvent & 1 OnPCKillEvent and there is duplicate of npc in same script which are in different town avoid mess in 1 town. If i remove OnPCDieEvent or OnPCkillEvent how script will work?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
8 minutes ago, Start_ said:

Remove OnPCDieEvent, OnPCKillEvent -> That script will stop working.

You need to re-write it properly.PVP-DM_pvp.txt

Here is the script can u show me how its done?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 minutes ago, Start_ said:

I'm busy, maybe other people can help you fix the script.

Okay..

Thank you for the reply...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 6/12/2022 at 11:19 AM, sader1992 said:

also you can just redirect to the npc instead of using a duplicate

for example:

prontera,263,209,6	duplicate(Deathmatch PvP Warper)	DM PvP Warper#prt02	823

to

prontera,263,209,6	script	DM PvP Warper#prt02	823,{ doevent("Deathmatch PvP Warper:OnTalk"); }

and add OnTalk: at the start of the original npc

I will try and update thank you so much for reply sir

Done it's fixed thank you sir

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.