Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Avg. Content Per Day

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About TKPorreta

  • Rank
    New Member
  • Birthday 11/07/1985

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Sao Paulo

Recent Profile Visitors

858 profile views
  1. Hi, how are you? I would like to know one thing about Cart system is that it can check if the person has a cart before opening the window to change, because in my it opens the window to select the cart without having the cart in the character. tks
  2. Que você ver um pouco mais para baixo da documentação que você mandou tem essa sua resposta Rate: Probability to get the item. Not a percentage value! Examples: IG_MyItemGroup,Knife,5 IG_MyItemGroup,Dagger,1 - Knife has chance 5/6 (83.3%) to be obtained - Dagger has chance 1/6 (16.7%) to be obtained
  3. Ola Tudo bem? Você precisa criar um privilegio de acesso, o que o @PhalanX comentou vai dar certo mais, e bom você aprender sobre privilegio e criar contas de acesso o mysql dar permissões de acesso você vai usar muito isso.
  4. I want to test a lot the new hexed 2017-07-06, it is more stable by what people are talking !!
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.