disconnected from server for all player

seifman123

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181

Hi rathena Proz how are u all i wish u are all good

i have finished my server and but all theitems and every thing is just ok and i play on it 5 Hrs a Day to make sure that there is no errors

but i didnt find any errors in the hole Data base but the problem is in izlud map when  any 1 warps to it  he can't move it is just like there is a wall in the  But any way i think ican find an answer for that later ........................

but now  i tried to upload the Game on the media fire so some player  could search with me for some errors but the problem is that any 1 download the file and tries  to connect  to the server it says  to Him (Disconnected From Server)

i really wish to get the answer quickly and thnX all For UR support ^_^

7 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  130
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  528

What does your server writte when a other player try to connect? Any Error's?

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  182

i have finished my server and but all theitems and every thing is just ok and i play on it 5 Hrs a Day to make sure that there is no errors

but i didnt find any errors in the hole Data base but the problem is in izlud map when  any 1 warps to it  he can't move it is just like there is a wall in the  But any way i think ican find an answer for that later ........................

but now  i tried to upload the Game on the media fire so some player  could search with me for some errors but the problem is that any 1 download the file and tries  to connect  to the server it says  to Him (Disconnected From Server)

Hi! Regarding the Izlude map, I have a hunch it's related to the mapcache of your server. The cached map stored must be the same and related to the izlude map inside your GRF. The invisible walls means that the cached map isn't the same as the one the mapcache.dat on your server. To fix that:

• Open your map_cache.dat (which can be either on your db/pre-re or db/re) using WeeMapCache (a software program to edit the mapcache).
  • Browse over the Izlude map and DELETE it. Now, SAVE the map_cache.dat.
  • Go to your server files (conf/grf-files.txt) and open it. Copy the location of your grf.
  • Run mapcache.exe inside the root file of your server. You can see it below the npc... conf.. db.. etc...
  • Test your server if the new mapcache overwritten the old one to fix the "invisible wall issue".

For the disconnection issue your players are seeing, you might want to send in here a screenshot of what's happening on the rAthena server command prompt (the three boxes... map, char, and log). So we can debug what's happening when a player logs in. What really happens.

Hope that helps seifman123. /no1

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  509

but i didnt find any errors in the hole Data base but the problem is in izlude map when  any 1 warps to it  he can't move it is just like there is a wall in the  But any way i think ican find an answer for that later ........................

1. izlude = maybe you using old izlude map in client side (small size, there are shop building in center)
  2. disconnect from server = Check that your player recieve/have same files as yours (if you success login) or ask your player if they put your RO files into other RO files
  • Upvote 1

Hi! Regarding the Izlude map, I have a hunch it's related to the mapcache of your server. The cached map stored must be the same and related to the izlude map inside your GRF. The invisible walls means that the cached map isn't the same as the one the mapcache.dat on your server. To fix that:

• Open your map_cache.dat (which can be either on your db/pre-re or db/re) using WeeMapCache (a software program to edit the mapcache).
  • Go to your server files (conf/grf-files.txt) and open it. Copy the location of your grf.
  • Run mapcache.exe inside the root file of your server. You can see it below the npc... conf.. db.. etc...
  • Test your server if the new mapcache overwritten the old one to fix the "invisible wall issue".

For the disconnection issue your players are seeing, you might want to send in here a screenshot of what's happening on the rAthena server command prompt (the three boxes... map, char, and log). So we can debug what's happening when a player logs in. What really happens.

Hope that helps seifman123. /no1

but i didnt find any errors in the hole Data base but the problem is in izlude map when  any 1 warps to it  he can't move it is just like there is a wall in the  But any way i think ican find an answer for that later ........................

1. izlude = maybe you using old izlude map in client side (small size, there are shop building in center)
  2. disconnect from server = Check that your player recieve/have same files as yours (if you success login) or ask your player if they put your RO files into other RO files

the (Map/Char/Login )  doesnt say any thing like they aren't even trying to connect  + the izlud problem i  will try it no

now *

still cant move in izlud i tihnk i will need the Full KRO Data please

think

Edited by seifman123

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  254

Moved to General Support.

ok sorry but i didnt knew where should i put it

• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1479

before you do this:

• Open your map_cache.dat (which can be either on your db/pre-re
    or db/re) using WeeMapCache (a software program to edit the mapcache).

Make sure that you have downloaded the fixed izlude map and had put it on the GRF file.