FluxCP Email Validation

Mystery

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

So I set up all my mailer configurations and everything works fine.. Like, the email gets sent out etc. and when someone clicks on the link given, they get re-directed back to the CP to 'Login'. So then when they try to login, they're getting their account is "Email Confirmation" when they went back to the login panel FROM the email's link.

Get what I'm saying? =/ Im not sure why this is happening.. Does anyone know why or has had this problem?

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  218

I've tried your CP, and I didn't know how to register. Since all it ever gave me was "Your account is still pending." Mhmm, it's weird it should already update the account once they click the link.

Edited by Eden

I've tried your CP, and I didn't know how to register. Since all it ever gave me was "Your account is still pending." Mhmm, it's weird it should already update the account once they click the link.

Yeah exactly. I've changed all accounts who were Pending to 'Normal' and cleared the Email validation process =/

*Bump

• Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  243

Which FluxCP revision are you using?

Have you checked if there are any (SQL) error output files? (/fluxcp/data/logs/errors/exceptions/ or /fluxcp/data/logs/mysql/errors/)

You could also try enabling both the DebugMode (/fluxcp/config/applications.php) and $showExceptions (/fluxcp/config/error.php) then try clicking that link given from the e-mail.