HOW TO PLAY RAGNAROK OFFLINE WITH MY FRIEND USING RJ45 OR CROSSOVER WIRE

alexander03

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  154

good day to all, sir and maam, any body can i ask how exactly connect 2 pc on my rathena server, i just want me and my friend play i have server and we connect it already with rj45 or crossover chord we can do already share folder each other but the problem is ,when in ragnarok ,i open my server and log in then he open his client only but it said fail to connect server, any body please can teach 1 by 1 how to do it exactly? and what kind of client IP adress like sclient and xclient on grf we need to put on ,because i already edit it his client and xclient IP on his grf same what mine, but it still not working 😞 help me please :(

• Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  396

14 hours ago, alexander03 said:

good day to all, sir and maam, any body can i ask how exactly connect 2 pc on my rathena server, i just want me and my friend play i have server and we connect it already with rj45 or crossover chord we can do already share folder each other but the problem is ,when in ragnarok ,i open my server and log in then he open his client only but it said fail to connect server, any body please can teach 1 by 1 how to do it exactly? and what kind of client IP adress like sclient and xclient on grf we need to put on ,because i already edit it his client and xclient IP on his grf same what mine, but it still not working 😞 help me please 😞

For offline mode use the LAN IP on clientinfo,xml e.g. 192.168.100.1

• MVP 1

28 minutes ago, Jayz said:

For offline mode use the LAN IP on clientinfo,xml e.g. 192.168.100.1

thank you to reply me sir, i just want to know like i have pocket wifi, do i need to set only xclient on grf file the IP adress on both computer or just the server only ?

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  396

3 minutes ago, alexander03 said:

thank you to reply me sir, i just want to know like i have pocket wifi, do i need to set only xclient on grf file the IP adress on both computer or just the server only ?

Use router,, because you need to portforward your LANIP to connect,, if you trouble with your connection and you want to use pocketwifi,, use hamachi instead but you need data service in your pocketwifi

• MVP 1

2 hours ago, Jayz said:

Use router,, because you need to portforward your LANIP to connect,, if you trouble with your connection and you want to use pocketwifi,, use hamachi instead but you need data service in your pocketwifi

i only have 1 chord like rj45 from laptop 1 to laptop 2, so its not possible to play each other? if im going to use pocket wifi with no simcard inside, , is it possible sir that we both connect to pocket wifi without internet or simcard then im going to edit laptop 1 and laptop 2 xclient change it into pocket wifi IP address? is that possible ?

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  110

You can connect to the same server if you are both connected to the same network via cable.
there are many other ways...
Via hamachi, etc.

• MVP 1

• Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  640

Or. You can connect to the same server as long as you are connected to the same network (Wired or Wireless). Just run rA in one of the PC then open cmd then type in ipconfig to get  IPv4 Address.

On your friends PC. Edit their clientinfo/sclientinfo and put the IPv4 Address. Viola. Wireless!

• MVP 1

thank you all of you sir 🙂 you guys all the best 🙂 i got it and it work like a dream without internet hehehe 🙂 thanks alot very2x appreciated all of you guys 🙂 love u all 🙂