Jump to content
  • 0
BabaVoss

Need help with <ITEM>idname<INFO>id#</INFO></ITEM> script pls thanks

Question

hello guys good eve, how do i fix this? <ITEM>idname<INFO>id#</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(id#)+")^000000

it stacks on a single line 😞

image.png.c4af7d605abaac79cb2b3c130650a228.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

You could separate a little bit those lines, can you send your script? for me looks like this:

image.png.654dc8ad3ed3331fd9c335a191ee1347.png

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, EIysium said:

You could separate a little bit those lines, can you send your script? for me looks like this:

image.png.654dc8ad3ed3331fd9c335a191ee1347.png

askald,200,87,4	script	Fishing Area#1	552,{
mes "Hello there fella!";
		mes "Do you know what item can you fish here?";
		if (select("No,I want to know about it", "Yes") == 1) {
		mes "Let me know if you";
		mes "ever changed you mind";
		close;
	}

		next;
		mes "But i want to challenge you first.";
		mes "To check if you are worthy to do this quest.";
		mes "Are you accepting my challenge?.";
		if (select("Yes", "No") == 1) {
		next;
		mes "Okay, See the following items.";
		mes " ";
		mes "<ITEM>HD Oridecon<INFO>6240</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(6240)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>HD Elunium<INFO>6241</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(6241)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Convex Mirror Box<INFO>14168</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(14168)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Steamed Tongue<INFO>12202</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12202)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Steamed Scorpion<INFO>12203</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12203)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Dragon Breath Cocktail<INFO>12204</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12204)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Hwergelmir Tunic<INFO>12205</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12205)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Cooked Nine Tail's Tail<INFO>12206</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12206)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Stew of Immortality<INFO>12207</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12207)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Blessing Scroll<INFO>12215</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12215)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Increase Agility Scroll<INFO>12216</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12216)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Mother's Nightmare<INFO>7020</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(7020)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Fang of Garm<INFO>7036</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(7036)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Pocket Watch<INFO>7513</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(7513)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Gemstone<INFO>7300</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(7300)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Fire Dragon Scale<INFO>7451</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(7451)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Young Twig<INFO>7018</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(7018)+")^000000";

		}

		else {
		next;
		mes "Come back to me when you change your mind";
			}
		close;
OnInit:
		[email protected]$ = strnpcinfo(4);
		[email protected]$ = strnpcinfo(0);
		while (1) {
			showscript "Fishing Area";
			sleep 500;
		}
		end;

}

hello yes here it is. thank you for helping

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
12 hours ago, BabaVoss said:
askald,200,87,4	script	Fishing Area#1	552,{
mes "Hello there fella!";
		mes "Do you know what item can you fish here?";
		if (select("No,I want to know about it", "Yes") == 1) {
		mes "Let me know if you";
		mes "ever changed you mind";
		close;
	}

		next;
		mes "But i want to challenge you first.";
		mes "To check if you are worthy to do this quest.";
		mes "Are you accepting my challenge?.";
		if (select("Yes", "No") == 1) {
		next;
		mes "Okay, See the following items.";
		mes " ";
		mes "<ITEM>HD Oridecon<INFO>6240</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(6240)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>HD Elunium<INFO>6241</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(6241)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Convex Mirror Box<INFO>14168</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(14168)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Steamed Tongue<INFO>12202</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12202)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Steamed Scorpion<INFO>12203</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12203)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Dragon Breath Cocktail<INFO>12204</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12204)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Hwergelmir Tunic<INFO>12205</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12205)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Cooked Nine Tail's Tail<INFO>12206</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12206)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Stew of Immortality<INFO>12207</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12207)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Blessing Scroll<INFO>12215</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12215)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Increase Agility Scroll<INFO>12216</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(12216)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Mother's Nightmare<INFO>7020</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(7020)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Fang of Garm<INFO>7036</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(7036)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Pocket Watch<INFO>7513</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(7513)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Gemstone<INFO>7300</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(7300)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Fire Dragon Scale<INFO>7451</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(7451)+")^000000";
		mes "<ITEM>Young Twig<INFO>7018</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(7018)+")^000000";

		}

		else {
		next;
		mes "Come back to me when you change your mind";
			}
		close;
OnInit:
		[email protected]$ = strnpcinfo(4);
		[email protected]$ = strnpcinfo(0);
		while (1) {
			showscript "Fishing Area";
			sleep 500;
		}
		end;

}

hello yes here it is. thank you for helping

 

Uhmm for me looks normal, have you tried put only one line for test item display? Which client date are you using?

image.thumb.png.5604e76511812ba5b6c16e4d0dd691d4.png


Edit: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/issues/1236

Edited by EIysium
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
20 hours ago, EIysium said:

Uhmm for me looks normal, have you tried put only one line for test item display? Which client date are you using?

image.thumb.png.5604e76511812ba5b6c16e4d0dd691d4.png


Edit: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/issues/1236

yes i tried i tried putting only 1 line, it still on the same position. 😞 im using 2015 client

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Try

mes "<ITEM>501<INFO>501</INFO></ITEM> ^CC0000("+countitem(501)+")^000000"; // Client 2015+
	mes "<ITEMLINK>501 Old<INFO>501</INFO></ITEMLINK> ^CC0000("+countitem(501)+")^000000"; // Client Older than 2015

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.