Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
konkanang

How to modify skill Magnus can damage all race/all monster

Question

Excuse me

How to modify skill Magnus can damage all race/all monster

In SRC/map/skill.cpp

I read all topic advice to change this 

 

case UNT_MAGNUS: if (!battle_check_undead(tstatus->race,tstatus->def_ele) && tstatus->race!=RC_ALL)

break;

skill_attack(BF_MAGIC,ss,&unit->bl,bl,sg->skill_id,sg->skill_lv,tick,0); break; ----------> Not Work for me

 

case UNT_MAGNUS: //if (!battle_check_undead(tstatus->race,tstatus->def_ele) && tstatus->race!=RC_ALL)

//break; skill_attack(BF_MAGIC,ss,&unit->bl,bl,sg->skill_id,sg->skill_lv,tick,0); break; ----------> Not Work for me

 

I would like a suggestion for the correct method. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
27 minutes ago, konkanang said:

Excuse me

How to modify skill Magnus can damage all race/all monster

In SRC/map/skill.cpp

I read all topic advice to change this 

 

case UNT_MAGNUS: if (!battle_check_undead(tstatus->race,tstatus->def_ele) && tstatus->race!=RC_ALL)

break;

skill_attack(BF_MAGIC,ss,&unit->bl,bl,sg->skill_id,sg->skill_lv,tick,0); break; ----------> Not Work for me

 

case UNT_MAGNUS: //if (!battle_check_undead(tstatus->race,tstatus->def_ele) && tstatus->race!=RC_ALL)

//break; skill_attack(BF_MAGIC,ss,&unit->bl,bl,sg->skill_id,sg->skill_lv,tick,0); break; ----------> Not Work for me

 

I would like a suggestion for the correct method. Thank you

Change in skill.cpp

		case UNT_MAGNUS:
//#ifndef RENEWAL
			//if (!battle_check_undead(tstatus->race,tstatus->def_ele) && tstatus->race!=RC_DEMON)
			//	break;
//#endif
			skill_attack(BF_MAGIC,ss,&unit->bl,bl,sg->skill_id,sg->skill_lv,tick,0);
			break;


Change in skill_db.txt

79,9,8,2,6,0,0,10,1:2:3:4:5:6:7:8:9:10,yes,0,0,0,magic,0,0x0,	PR_MAGNUS,Magnus Exorcismus


I believe it is enough to solve your problem.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Gladius said:

Change in skill_db.txt

79,9,8,2,6,0,0,10,1:2:3:4:5:6:7:8:9:10,yes,0,0,0,magic,0,0x0,	PR_MAGNUS,Magnus Exorcismus


I believe it is enough to solve your problem.

 

hello, using the friend's topic and seeing your answer i would like to ask something, what change in skill did you make with these changes? I had just made a change to the source some time ago, but not skill_db. What exactly have you changed? thank you.

Edited by Haruka Mayumi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, IsabelaFernandez said:

 

hello, using the friend's topic and seeing your answer i would like to ask something, what change in skill did you make with these changes? I had just made a change to the source some time ago, but not skill_db. What exactly have you changed? thank you.

 

Decrease the number of 13 hits (RE) to 10.
If you use pre-re there is no need to change. Only if you want to modify something.

Exemple:

// 05 element (0 - neutral, 1 - water, 2 - earth, 3 - fire, 4 - wind, 5 - poison,
//             6 - holy, 7 - dark, 8 - ghost, 9 - undead, -1 - use weapon element
//             -2 - use endowed element, -3 - use random element.)

 


I kept it sacred ... But you might want to use another setting.

Edited by Haruka Mayumi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Gladius said:

Change in skill.cpp

		case UNT_MAGNUS:
//#ifndef RENEWAL
			//if (!battle_check_undead(tstatus->race,tstatus->def_ele) && tstatus->race!=RC_DEMON)
			//	break;
//#endif
			skill_attack(BF_MAGIC,ss,&unit->bl,bl,sg->skill_id,sg->skill_lv,tick,0);
			break;


Change in skill_db.txt

79,9,8,2,6,0,0,10,1:2:3:4:5:6:7:8:9:10,yes,0,0,0,magic,0,0x0,	PR_MAGNUS,Magnus Exorcismus


I believe it is enough to solve your problem.

Thank you for your suggestion. After fixing all 2 locations, restart the server and try the skill. The result is still the same. Is it skipping any steps? Can you give me more suggestions? (server renew)

Edited by Haruka Mayumi
Remove Huge Font Size and Highlight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, konkanang said:

Thank you for your suggestion. After fixing all 2 locations, restart the server and try the skill. The result is still the same. Is it skipping any steps? Can you give me more suggestions? (server renew)

 

You need to recompile the server.

Edited by Haruka Mayumi
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, Gladius said:

 

You need to recompile the server.

I re run server then

[ recompile the server = re run server (login char map) I understand correctly? ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, konkanang said:

I re run server then

[ recompile the server = re run server (login char map) I understand correctly? ]

 

No. Restarting the server is one thing, recompiling is another.

If your server is already hosted, run this command on ssh.

./configure && make clean server

 

If you are offline, you will need to use Visual Studio.
 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, Gladius said:

 

No. Restarting the server is one thing, recompiling is another.

If your server is already hosted, run this command on ssh.

./configure && make clean server

 

If you are offline, you will need to use Visual Studio.
 

Thank you for your advice. you said "If your server is already hosted, run this command on ssh." Where can I run the command on ssh? (I'm newbie).
I have tried to read in https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki/Install-on-Centos#how-to-recompile But I don't understand Can you give me the lecturer and other beginners More or not, 
at least this topic will be a source of knowledge for others to continue. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, konkanang said:

Thank you for your advice. you said "If your server is already hosted, run this command on ssh." Where can I run the command on ssh? (I'm newbie).
I have tried to read in https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki/Install-on-Centos#how-to-recompile But I don't understand Can you give me the lecturer and other beginners More or not, 
at least this topic will be a source of knowledge for others to continue. Thank you.

 

Watch this tutorial https://youtu.be/COtGtH7sPy4?t=67

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.