(CaseClosed) Gunslinger target traps, browedit group edit key , and storage command

utofaery

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  228

Does cecil always change element?

How to make gunslinger can target traps and stuff? 
because archer can normal attack / arrow shower to hit traps on grounds so it may be do able with gunslinger?

how to massive clone object in browedit (in Group edit mode)?

Is there a command to auto store item to storage apart from doing 
atcommand "@storeall";
would be great to use that kind of command to auto store item type and non-equiped item into storage...

would there also be any command to move item of types into cart too??

How to check monster's element which player attacked?

Like auto detect in item script ?

Edited by utofaery

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  154

1 Yeah 

circle.gif Water Attribute Change [Lv 1]
attack - HP lower than 70 percent 100% 1 sec 6000 sec self no
  circle.gif Holy Attribute Change [Lv 1]
attack - HP lower than 40 percent 100% 1 sec 6000 sec self no
  circle.gif Ghost Attribute Change [Lv 1]
attack - HP lower than 10 percent 100% 1 sec 6000 sec self no

2 Seems like any skill with knockback can move traps, i cant target them with autoattack on my server

3 Go edit mode > global height edit > select area with objects by dragging the square, press C, and select objects only (and height) make sure you dont place them outside your map border or youll just crash (me anyways)

4 I dont like the code in @storeall, its misleading.... but im not an expert but maybe someone else can help you, I would suggest using :

*getitembound2(<item id>, <amount>, <identify>, <refine>, <attribute>, <card1>, <card2>, <card3>, <card4>, <bound type>)
*getitembound2("<item name>", <amount>, <identify>, <refine>, <attribute>, <card1>, <card2>, <card3>, <card4>, <bound type>)

This command behaves identically to getitem2(), but the items created will be
bound to the target character as specified by the bound type. All items created
in this manner cannot be dropped, sold, vended, auctioned, or mailed, and in
some cases cannot be traded or stored.

For a list of bound types see getitembound().

To make duplicates of your items and turn them back somehow but i dont know much beyond the basic when it comes to "scripting commands"

5 I dont understand this question, are you saying, if you attack a poring, you dont know that its actually a water property mob until you look it up with rms or sense from wizz? This is part of the game  /meh For Cecil in particular you just gotta watch her hp cause at 70>40>10 she keeps changing 

ceciltips.png

When you see her use this, which is cancelable 

Thats when she changes elements, but like the rms suggest she will only change to specific elements at certain hps thresholds 

Edited by lllaaazzz

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  228

6 hours ago, lllaaazzz said:

2 Seems like any skill with knockback can move traps, i cant target them with autoattack on my server

4 I dont like the code in @storeall, its misleading.... but im not an expert but maybe someone else can help you, I would suggest using :

To make duplicates of your items and turn them back somehow but i dont know much beyond the basic when it comes to "scripting commands"

5 I dont understand this question, are you saying, if you attack a poring, you dont know that its actually a water property mob until you look it up with rms or sense from wizz? This is part of the game  /meh For Cecil in particular you just gotta watch her hp cause at 70>40>10 she keeps changing 

Thanks for 1 and 3.

but for 2 .. I meant normal attack and skill attack for job gunslinger can't target any kind of trap at all while archer class can easily poke them out of existence aka kill all the trap they can target on by skill or normal attack.

4.  I was thinking of getitem but instead of player getting the item,  cart / storage would get the item and not the player.

so I was wondering if existance of such command is anywhere... 

hence the auto storage of item with scripts if exist that kind of command...

btw getitembound is almost like getitem with little difference but not what I wanted.

I mean like on a case of normal attack 

when player equipped certain bow which has the command script to detect the monster element.

say a mob is neutral when attacked and it trigger attribute change

and then it change element to say ghost

then player arrow will auto switch to counter element arrow if exist depending on monster element.

will this be source edit or item script only??

• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2044

4. getcartitem ? getstorageitem ?
source edit

1 hour ago, utofaery said:

then player arrow will auto switch to counter element arrow if exist depending on monster element. 

you want to write a player AI script ????
make this suggestion to the "@autopilot" project LOL

and ... yes everything source edits

• Content Count:  154

2 hours ago, utofaery said:

Thanks for 1 and 3.

but for 2 .. I meant normal attack and skill attack for job gunslinger can't target any kind of trap at all while archer class can easily poke them out of existence aka kill all the trap they can target on by skill or normal attack.

4.  I was thinking of getitem but instead of player getting the item,  cart / storage would get the item and not the player.

btw getitembound is almost like getitem with little difference but not what I wanted.

when player equipped certain bow which has the command script to detect the monster element.

Not sure about 5 lol (i can see something working but i dont know where i would write it) (what i would do is just make a multi purpose arrow and a buff associated with it that just counters that i could do)

but yeah you would need to do some src editing to give GS that sort of buff 

Edited by lllaaazzz

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12

3 hours ago, utofaery said:

Thanks for 1 and 3.

2) I presume it's a pre-re server, but they are not a lot of skill that can hit traps excepted Hunter, if you want to change that look at 
battle.cpp - > int battle_check_target

4) Are you talking about command script storeitem, the eamod feature ? i have just finished to included that code in my emulator for a script i can give you if you need

5)Can't help you, i've never seen something like that ^^

Edited by Metahego