• 0
AinsLord

Need help Installing Website / Flux CP

Question

im trying to do my best on making a site for my RO and im having a hard time

I do have separate IP on where the emulator installed separated IP for the Phpmyadmin / Database

and i have a web hosting

i want to use the web hosting to put premade website where they can register just like an official site

any one can teach me where or what should i edit

i downloaded the green flux CP here im really trying my best but still i cant do it properly

thnx in advance :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

maybe you can allow web hosting IP to remote on database machine

and setting in servers.php

			'Hostname'   => 'use database machine',
			'Username'   => 'your mysql user',
			'Password'   => 'your mysql password',
			'Database'   => 'your mysql ragnarok database',

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2/8/2018 at 8:10 PM, Akbare said:

maybe you can allow web hosting IP to remote on database machine

and setting in servers.php

			'Hostname'   => 'use database machine',
			'Username'   => 'your mysql user',
			'Password'   => 'your mysql password',
			'Database'   => 'your mysql ragnarok database',

 

so what am i going to put here
 

	'ServerAddress'        => 'localhost',              //Does it should be my Web Host IP where the site will run??
	'BaseURI'              => '',                       //Any URI Like "FreeRO"??
	'InstallerPassword'    => 'secretpassword',			//Any will do also ill just need to remember this one ryt??

so on this part

			'Hostname'   => 'Should be my Data Base IP not The Web Host IP ryt?',
			'Username'   => 'Then the User Name of my DB',
			'Password'   => 'And The Password',
			'Database'   => 'Name of the DB',

but in some reason my phpmyadmin login password is different on the inte_athena.conf i dunno why

 

so on this part also

			'LoginServer'    => array(
			'Address'  => 'Should be the IP of DB?',
			'Port'     => 6900,
			'UseMD5'   => This should be false?,
'CharMapServers' => array(
			array(
				'ServerName'      => 'FluxRO',
				'Renewal'         => Should be false if pre-re?,
),
				'CharServer'      => array(
					'Address'     => 'Should be my DB Ip??',
					'Port'        => 6121
				),
				'MapServer'       => array(
					'Address'     => 'Same As here??',
					'Port'        => 5121

does the info i have are correct??

got this error

 

aa.thumb.png.bbe592614d0bf5731b8e2c5c633b3989.png
thnx in advance

Edited by whodhell
More Info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2/6/2018 at 4:15 AM, whodhell said:

im trying to do my best on making a site for my RO and im having a hard time

I do have separate IP on where the emulator installed separated IP for the Phpmyadmin / Database

and i have a web hosting

i want to use the web hosting to put premade website where they can register just like an official site

any one can teach me where or what should i edit

i downloaded the green flux CP here im really trying my best but still i cant do it properly

thnx in advance :(

you need to create a new mysql user/account that using your webhost ip.

some tutorial

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-a-remote-database-to-optimize-site-performance-with-mysql

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2/13/2018 at 2:06 PM, Hurtsky said:

you need to create a new mysql user/account that using your webhost ip.

some tutorial

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-a-remote-database-to-optimize-site-performance-with-mysql

i already done this one
 

bind-address        = your_database_IP

i changed this one to my webhost IP but still connection refused

and also tried to check if 3306 is open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, whodhell said:

i already done this one
 

bind-address        = your_database_IP

i changed this one to my webhost IP but still connection refused

and also tried to check if 3306 is open

not really sure, if the port open and accept incoming you should not have refused error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

what is the command should i typed to check if 3306 is accepting incoming or if its open

if i typed the correct command is it iptables -L or something

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
24 minutes ago, AinsLord said:

what is the command should i typed to check if 3306 is accepting incoming or if its open

if i typed the correct command is it iptables -L or something

 

you can test by telnet your IP port

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, AinsLord said:

which one the webhost IP or the VPS IP where the DB installed??

both of them

webserver  > vps

vps > webserver

this to ensure both of them is able to communicate or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

i tried VPS > WebServer

telnet 45.xx.xx.xx 3306
Trying 45.xx.xx.xx ...
telnet: connect to address 45.xx.xx.xx : Connection refused

does this means that the VPS is not accepting the remote access of the DB??
 

i havent tried webserver > VPS i cant open the webserver in putty

 

EDIT

i tried it again here is the output

telnet 45.xx.xx.xx 3306
Trying 45.xx.xx.xx...
Connected to 45.xx.xx.xx.
Escape character is '^]'.
J
5.6.38▒2;[email protected][email protected]$1h=517mysql_native_password
Connection closed by foreign host.

dunno what kind of error is that

Edited by AinsLord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

try opening a firewall for IP VPS on the webserver
and do not forget to do the settings in the webserver controlpanel under IP VPS may do remote / allow remote database

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now