Others. thoughts?

TiMz

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  192

Is being a full time owner really a thing? 

Edited by Isaiah

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10015

IF you're really passionate with RO ... and NOT part of those regular "money vacuum machine" ... or any of  "Get Rich Scheme" member ... then it's really a thing o-o

titles? no idea, there exist so many titles, just grab whichever you like or create yours own .. doesn't really matter ....

mostly known as "GM", "Admin", "Developer" ....... lol

• Topic Count:  166
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  789

IF you're really passionate with RO ... and NOT part of those regular "money vacuum machine" ... or any of  "Get Rich Scheme" member ... then it's really a thing o-o

titles? no idea, there exist so many titles, just grab whichever you like or create yours own .. doesn't really matter ....

You hit it lol .. well Emistry was right. aside so may people claim itself as GM, Admin. especially this "Dev" but most of their customer's concern to them is the problem that the "Dev" should fix is posted here on in Herc as a public request lol it's been a paid and  you'll do it as a public request. Anyway going back if you are doing so much effort on your RO it will serve as a fulfillment feeling for you.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  193

Hence, why we got projects laid out. Just like myself, the project I am making is not to rake in cash, I want a server like mine to go out there and present itself and see if people will like it. The ultimate goal of making games should be "to entertain" players, not to "make cash"

I agree, my passion has really been here but whenever I'm ask by family or friends what I do I can't really pick an appropriate "job title" as to speak. I'm obviously a try hard considering I've no education background with anything computer related. The terms admin and GM seems to vague and developer makes it sound like I'm a fraud due to my real profession. 

I apologize for my English.

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10015

Frankly speaking, i have no idea why would this related to your family ... or the job title ...

If i am your family, i wouldn't even care about it.. ... I don't even know what is "RO", "GM", "Admin", "Developer" probably.

the game isn't born in their generation/era at the first place.

Frankly speaking, i have no idea why would this related to your family ... or the job title ...

If i am your family, i wouldn't even care about it.. ... I don't even know what is "RO", "GM", "Admin", "Developer" probably.

the game isn't born in their generation/era at the first place.

Yes indeed which is why I refrain from using those terms. Sorry for being unclear, what I meant to say is that when people ask what my current career is or my "job" is I don't really know the proper answer. Tbh I don't earn much handling a small server but for me this is my job at the moment and it's hard for me to tell people what exactly is my "job." Each time I mention words like "admin," "game admin" or such, it's sounds so unlegit to them that they think I'm either just playing, gambling or doing nothing since of course I don't get ready in the morning and leave for work like how most people who have "real" jobs do.