Soul Link Modifications

China

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  152

I kinda need every src edits of the following. Thank you!

Hunter 
- It gives 15% Chance of auto casting Falcon Assault when attacking.

Alchemist 
- Acid Terror Damage + 100%

Star Gladiator 
Increase damage on Boss monster and Holy monster by 100%. perfect dodge + 10

Sage 
- The Sage's HP will also increase by BaseLvl*200 HP and his/her Vit will increase by Int/5 (For example, 255 Int will give you an additional bonus of 255/5 = 51 Vit.

Wizard 
- The Wizard's HP will also Increase by BaseLvl*200 HP and his/her Vit will increase by Int/5(For example, 255 Int will give you an additional bonus of 255/5 = 51 Vit. Increase Magic Crasher Damage + 150%.

Crusader 
- Shield-Chain damage by 200%

Priest 
- Returns some damage dealt to you back to the enemy. Melee attacks only Reflected Damage 30% of received damage.

Rogue
- You can use Single Strip through Full Chemical Protection by consumin Glistening Coat(Working only when the target has FCP or Full Chemical Protection)
- Increase Double Strafe damage by 150%

Assassin 
- boosting their Sonic Blow by 50% and halving the Cool Down for the skill's duration.However, the bonuses are reduced to +25% bonus damage and no Cool Down bonus when in Siege Mode (WoE)
- Venom Knife +100% Damage.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

Before you guys start posting "Use the search button", I don't know if you guys are experiencing when you're using latest git/svn on rathena 80% of the soul link src edit on the search button isn't working. I want this to get answered and for the people who are going to search for answers get what they need..

12 answers to this question

bump

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16

bump

• Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  444

can you point out which one isn't working?

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  374

can you point out which one isn't working?

I think he's asking for the src codes of every effect he stated.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  444

I think he's asking for the src codes of every effect he stated.

He was stating that 80% of the codes that are already posted were not working. Coz I got mine working, I just copy paste stuffs from what i've searched here. and im currently using the latest revision.

Well I don't know about you guys but Star Gladiator, Sage, Mage and Rogue are not working. Everything works when I used the old svn but it was like 2-3 years ago. I updated and manually inserted everything then boom. :/

"80% of the src edits in the search isn't working" it gives me compiling errors and etc. :)

Edited by China

Bump

Edited by China

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  52

bump

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  383

Hunter 

Alchemist 

Star Gladiator 

Sage 

- The Sage's HP will also increase by BaseLvl*200 HP and his/her Vit will increase by Int/5 (For example, 255 Int will give you an additional bonus of 255/5 = 51 Vit.

Wizard 

- The Wizard's HP will also Increase by BaseLvl*200 HP and his/her Vit will increase by Int/5(For example, 255 Int will give you an additional bonus of 255/5 = 51 Vit. Increase Magic Crasher Damage + 150%.

Crusader 

Priest 

- Returns some damage dealt to you back to the enemy. Melee attacks only Reflected Damage 30% of received damage.

Rogue

- You can use Single Strip through Full Chemical Protection by consumin Glistening Coat(Working only when the target has FCP or Full Chemical Protection)

Assassin 

- boosting their Sonic Blow by 50% and halving the Cool Down for the skill's duration.However, the bonuses are reduced to +25% bonus damage and no Cool Down bonus when in Siege Mode (WoE)

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

Before you guys start posting "Use the search button", I don't know if you guys are experiencing when you're using latest git/svn on rathena 80% of the soul link src edit on the search button isn't working. I want this to get answered and for the people who are going to search for answers get what they need..

Where did the hell did you get this idea? copy-paste? from other servers?

Hunter 

Alchemist 

Star Gladiator 

Sage 

Wizard 

Crusader 

Priest 

Rogue

Assassin 

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

This is most likely everyone in 255/120 servers want because it gives a specific boost to skills/jobs that are useless imo, the idea was made from DarkRO and OsRO, and I have already done this myself because no one tried to help me. Thank you.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  383

Hunter 

Alchemist 

Star Gladiator 

Sage 

Wizard 

Crusader 

Priest 

Rogue

Assassin 

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

This is most likely everyone in 255/120 servers want because it gives a specific boost to skills/jobs that are useless imo, the idea was made from DarkRO and OsRO, and I have already done this myself because no one tried to help me. Thank you.

Would you mind to share your secret? :D