Cart won't show up on char and games says its on!

Peopleperson49

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

When I try to equip a cart the first time it said that cart was equiped, but it didn't show up. If I try to use @option there is no errors adding a cart, but still doesn't show and that always overrides any previous options. If I try to use kafra or other scripts it says that the cart is already equiped. However ALT+W and the equpment window both don't show a cart or let me access its invenotry. If you don't have the pushcart skill at level 10 you still the get speed penality. In all accounts theres a cart equpped but you can't see it or access it. I hope somebody has an idea. I didn't experience this until I updated my client to the 2012-04-10aRagexe client. I have the correct LUA files and havn't done anything to them that should affect it. Also various other sprites seem to be different now. For example the normal falcon has a different sprite, but the trans falcon is correct.

Peopleperson49

post-1850-0-01222500-1352670491_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peopleperson49

11 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  355

You have the skill (?)

• Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  331

If the cart is on, then maybe your client is configured with ("Ignore Sprite Errors") So its not showing any error of missing sprites.

so basically, patch your kro.

Or patch this files cart.zip and tell if error still there or not

I meet all the reqiurements to have the cart including the pushcart and vending skills.I had no problems with sprites before I updated my client. Old client it works fine, new client not... I will try adding the cart and see if that helps, but I don't think its a sprite error. If it was just a spirte error I think I should still be able to open the cart inventory with ALT+W. It's more like it is disabled somehow. Thanks for the reply.

Peopleperson49

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  326

This seems very similar to when I was messing with clients back when I first got into rAthena. Try using an absolutely clean lua folder and set the client to show errors and see if you get any and/or that works.

When I had a similar issue, I could get certain skills to function, this was due to lua files. You said you didn't have this issue with 06-18?

I went back to 2012-04-10 because my item_db2 was so large it caused errors converting it the iteminfo.lua for the system folder. I will try to use new LUA files and see if it works. Thanks.

Peopleperson49

Edit: My cart showed up as soon as I restored the default battle/conf files. However, I now only have one cart and cannot change to other types. That includes the different carts for various jobs. Even the SN cart uses that default view.

post-1850-0-99119300-1352858947_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peopleperson49

The battle configurations?? What in those files affects the cart??? Strange. You might have to diff your own files to see whats different within the conf's.

But as far as the available sprites for different carts, I'm at a loss. I didn't even know they had new ones to be honest.

That carts shows up for everything. One thing that is weird is that @option 0 0 128 or any other cart option doesn't work. The only way I could enable the cart was uisng setcart in script.

Peopleperson49

What was different in battle.conf?

Vach I don't mean the actual battle.conf file. I readded the entire battle folder with all the conf files in it. I'm not sure what was different. I just took a new one from the SVN and changed it again just like I did the other day.

Peopleperson49

Edit: I tried replacing all my LUA/LUB files with new ones. No effect the cart still doesn't work as discribed above. I diffed a new client and still doesn't work either. I wonder if it might be something to do with the System folder. I tried an old client from 2011 and it worked normally with no client issues (with the cart), except that my LUA files were the wrong version.

Peopleperson49

Edited by Peopleperson49

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Please update your SVN to r16926 and see if that fixes your problem.

Fixed bugreport:6772 cart display will now update/save properly if you change to a cart of lower level; fixed 2 compiling warnings.

This could probably be your problem you're experiencing. On a side note, you should always try to stay updated with rAthena :> It's very easy to fall behind :>

Thanks Mysterious. Its funny that you said to stay up to date. I just update my files a few days ago!

Peopleperson49