NPC Refund

Green

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  61

Anyone Have NPC Refund... For Example .. You Buy LKH cost of 400PODS . ..   You can Refund It to NPC at 300 PODS

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  182

You can create a Universal NPC Donation Refund NPC that buys donation items, gets it, and gives back PODS at a lower cost.

Edited by Boom

• Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  1702

You can create a Universal NPC that buys player items, gets it, and gives back PODS at a lower cost.

How about items which are dropped by monsters? They can refund it also on the NPC which for me is not appropriate since we are talking about PODS ( some sort of money, donation etc.. ) If that is the case then there is no need for me to donate to his server :D

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  61

i mean u can set what item can refund   for example .. only donate items can refund

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  182

You can create a Universal NPC that buys player items, gets it, and gives back PODS at a lower cost.

Of course.. as Green said...

i mean u can set what item can refund   for example .. only donate items can refund

The items that can be bought by that NPC is limited on the items sold on the Donation Shop.

How about items which are dropped by monsters? They can refund it also on the NPC which for me is not appropriate since we are talking about PODS ( some sort of money, donation etc.. ) If that is the case then there is no need for me to donate to his server :D

It is another issue. (ex. Assassin Cross Card sold on the Donation Shop is dropped by the monster also). The management of the server economy needs to be planned out if there will be such NPC that can buy donation items and convert it to lower cost PODs. My solution to that is a bit complex and can be used for future developments though.. actually I already did this.. (ex. making a new server with customed items (for donation purposes) without editing the official ones). Duplicate the items on the database with a new item ID. This goes as well for the grf contents. By that we can check if a donation SinX Card #30001 cannot be bought by that refund NPC.

Edited by Elekid