translation question

Saisho

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  185

hello,

i was searching the forum but i still have a question.

screen000cv.jpg

about the tabs i read that i need to change the favorite_tabs, even if i dont got how it works...

but what about the rest? do i need a new data folder or something?

im using:

Renewel Data 2010-11-16 (links for Alexandria folder are all dead)

2012-04-10 Lub+src Files [Translated]

2012-04-10aRagexeRE

everything else looks fine its just the partial translation that i have to fix... i think...

err.. another question completely non related and misplaced just to avoid to open another useless topic... theres a GM command for enchant armor?

7 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

You need the new msgstringtable that can be found in our forums. However, for the Navigation window, all that is all hard coded into 2012-04-10aRagexeRE clients. More information can be found here regarding that.

From the looks of it, your data folder is really outdated and should be updated. You would always want current stuff.

As for the GM Command... I'm not sure if you wanna refer to @item2 o_o

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  224

As for the favorite tab issue:

http://rathena.org/b...em/#entry153055

Use the attached msgstringtable.txt there.

You need the new msgstringtable that can be found in our forums. However, for the Navigation window, all that is all hard coded into 2012-04-10aRagexeRE clients. More information can be found here regarding that.

From the looks of it, your data folder is really outdated and should be updated. You would always want current stuff.

As for the GM Command... I'm not sure if you wanna refer to @item2 o_o

Perhaps he meant @produce /hmm

Edited by F0xxy
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2192

Perhaps he meant @produce /hmm

Haha, indeed :P

@produce <equip name/ID> <element> <# of Very's>

Creates a weapon with the given parameters.

Example:

@produce 1602 1 2

-> crafts an item called "Very Very Strong Char's Ice Rod".

yeah i noticed that i really need a new data folder, most of items dont have description or when it have its all messed up.

thx for the links i will start reading it.

about enchant is the new feature where the npc add an orb w/ random effect +1 to +?? to some armors... i know i can summon any orb and compound it but like a card it goes to a slot instead. so i was curious if theres any way to use commands to do the enchant since the script can /hmm

Edit: sry having internet issues... /swt

Edited by Saisho

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  1654

You can find the npc at 'trunk\npc\merchants\enchan_arm.txt'

The armor enchant will add random +1 ~ +3 orb to armor's 'hidden socket'

The script will delete your chosen armor, and recreate a new one with this command:

getitem2 .@itemid, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, .@addpart;

• Upvote 1

oh thats cool thx :D

now i try to find a new data folder and try the translation thing again /heh

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82

An updated translation project can be found here: http://svn6.assembla...lation_Project/

Also, this are some observations about what you have in window:

screen000cv.jpg

1. New Create Guild Interface. This have a friendly message about how to create guilds. Also needs a file named "guildtip.txt" in data folder to show some text.

2. New Quest Window. This is a new window that gets a some cool functions.

3~6. Quests Tab. There is a section to active quest, innactive quest, "episode quest"... and can't remember what for is the other 2 tabs. Some functions are controlled from lua files.

7. New Party Creation Button. It is disabled the creation of partys with espaces in name with /organize "party with spaces", it needs to use the party creation window to make those party names.

8. New Battleground Queue System. It is a "recruiting system" that allows players to register to battlegrounds in a queue system (in spanish: "cola de espera"). It is not working in rAthena because is missing the needed packets :( somebody tell me eAMOD has it working, but I don't know too much about it. (if someone can make it work, please share).

9. New Party Booking System. This Party Booking System allows to search for party members, register a party with some advertisement, and recall members in exchange for zeny. However, this party booking has never be implemented in main servers of kRO, only in sakray server, and it was downgraded in later releases.

10. Navigation System. This is a npc/map/monsters finder, allows you to search for npc/maps/monsters in the game, and gives you a route to follow to find it (like the little robots in Axiom ship from WALL-E movie), using airship routes, kafra teleport system and dungeon teleport scrolls.

11. Personal/Favorite Tab. This tab allows you to put favorite items to have it more quickly. A very interesting function. (the NO MSG right there is a function to prevent you of droping items Active/Deactive).

12. Map Window. It is integrated to navigation system, if you go to Prontera and other town maps, you will see Tool Dealers, Kafras, Weapon Dealers and some other handy npc in mini map. Also, if you use World Map you will see the Kafra Teleport Routes in a very easy way to go, very cool *-*

Edited by Deep Forest
  • Upvote 1