• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2628

File Name: Pvp Valkyrie

File Submitter: Truly

File Submitted: 25 Oct 2012

File Category: Maps & Textures

Content Author: Truly

Hey everyone this is another one of my favorite maps, and it is a Pvp map too! It is meant to be used in place of a sky map in the original RO map listings. I saved the file as valkyrie.rsw to replace the actual map valkyrie. You can change this name however you like, but for the sky effect to show, the file name must take the place of an existing sky map. Anywho, it is not a terribly big map but I took the time to add detail and balance it out. I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

Click here to download this file

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9

beautiful Maps

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  51

Pvp Valkyrie

View File

Hey everyone this is another one of my favorite maps, and it is a Pvp map too! It is meant to be used in place of a sky map in the original RO map listings. I saved the file as valkyrie.rsw to replace the actual map valkyrie. You can change this name however you like, but for the sky effect to show, the file name must take the place of an existing sky map. Anywho, it is not a terribly big map but I took the time to add detail and balance it out. I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

I have just reuploaded the map at a lower price, from $20.00 to $10.00! Enjoy!

Thanks!

Truly

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/26/2012
  • Category
    Map

• Topic Count:  24

You can not change the file name unless you open it in brow edit. Also, for the sky effect to work, you must replace an existing map. I used valkyrie.rsw for my server.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  197

Yah its conflict on the other original map bro and this should be rename not same with the existing valkyrie map

Yeah I do apologize about that but for my server I did not use the official map, and Valkyrie is a nice Pvp type name so I went with it! If you want to change it to another sky map, its as easy as opening it with browedit, and resaving as whatever name you want. There are plenty of sky maps to choose from (sadly we haven't cracked the skymap properties which are coded into the exe D: )

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  197

O i see but can u rename it and post a tutorial how to edit and rename it, not all knows how to edit map using browse edit, any rotation and zoom out not working please include also a how to's install it or adding maps sir and i would really appreciate it thanks, same with trinity maps we can't zoom out the map and rotate 360 degrees when scrolling the mouse

Edited by pr3p

Well, all you need is the program BrowEdit. You just open the map, then save it somewhere with a new name, no steps involved at all.

And as for the no zooming and cant rotate ur camera, it is because you are putting the maps in under the one text file in ur data folder or your grf. Look for this text file: indoorrswtable.txt make sure you do NOT put the name of the map there if it isn't an inn map.