3ceam mounts

EriN_KillerSoul

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313

Hello,

I wanna ask about the 3ceam mounts. I already patch this http://3ceam.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Patches/Alpha%20And%20Beta%20Testing/Rental_Mounts.diff

I use 3ceam r679.Which client and luafiles I should use?because I already use the 2011-11-22aRagexeRE.exe client from http://supportmii.com/ro1/Clients/

But after I try to login, the screen small and after login I got character size info 144. I already set the resolution at blue ghostring setup.but the screen still small. /sob

Can someone help me with this?Sorry if I post at wrong section because the 3ceam forum doesnt send me any validation email.I try to solve it almost two weeks. /panic

23 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50

set the correct date in src/common/mmo.h so you can fix the character size info

I follow this packet 28 patch already,but still give me same result http://3ceam.googlec...PacketV28.patch

my mmo.h already set like this

#define PACKETVER 20111122

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  319

Hello,

I wanna ask about the 3ceam mounts. I already patch this http://3ceam.googlec...tal_Mounts.diff

I use 3ceam r679.Which client and luafiles I should use?because I already use the 2011-11-22aRagexeRE.exe client from http://supportmii.com/ro1/Clients/

But after I try to login, the screen small and after login I got character size info 144. I already set the resolution at blue ghostring setup.but the screen still small. /sob

Can someone help me with this?Sorry if I post at wrong section because the 3ceam forum doesnt send me any validation email.I try to solve it almost two weeks. /panic

Try using the latest revision since it has the PacketV28 merged in and im not getting any issues. The Rental Mounts patch is broken and waiting for a update which ill do soon. As for your email validation, check your spam or junk box. If still having issues, just PM me here your user name or a link to your account profile and ill validate your account for you.

Hello,

I wanna ask about the 3ceam mounts. I already patch this http://3ceam.googlec...tal_Mounts.diff

Try using the latest revision since it has the PacketV28 merged in and im not getting any issues. The Rental Mounts patch is broken and waiting for a update which ill do soon. As for your email validation, check your spam or junk box. If still having issues, just PM me here your user name or a link to your account profile and ill validate your account for you.

so,which client I should use? I use 2011-11-22aRagexeRE.exe and it only gives me a small screen and character size info 144.

Did you go into the src/common/mmo.h file and change the PACKET_VER setting to 20111122 and recompile the login, char, and map servers? If yes then be sure to do a "make clean" before you do a build or compile.

I already do it many times.but still give me the same result

vtrok7ivyy.png

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  29

Hello,

Rytech how about the small window thing? can you tell us how to fix it?

Im guessing your using the "Read data folder first" diff. That one is bugged and prevents the client from read and saving changes in the RO folder. It acturally causes it to do that stuff in the data folder when it shouldnt. It also causes clientinfo.xml to not be readable in the data folder which it has to be placed in a grf instead.

As for Helena's issue, can you list the diff's your using? Are you using the "Skip Packet Header Obfuscation" diff? Its not marked as recommanded, but it it is needed.

The issue might be your clientinfo.xml since all looks good in your selected patches. Can you show me what you have in yours? I use langtype 0 since the client was designed around it (it comes from a kRO server) and ive never had issues with 0.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  82

Hi helena, i do not recommend the client 2010-11-24 based on my past experiences when using 3ceam rev654 and UP.

http://rathena.org/b...241#entry101241

http://rathena.org/b...148#entry104148

i switched to 2010-12-28 and it fixed those issues

also make sure if you are going to switch use the right luas -->

using svn tortoise checkout rev 105

@Prontera Maze

the problem with the client oppening at a low resolution has to do with

using "read data folder first" as rytech says.. although you can fix it replacing your setup.exe with this http://supportmii.co...Setup/Setup.exe

but it will have to read your data files from a grf.

@Rytech

now that i got your attention i'd like to know how can i have a clean view of a text in the diffs

http://code.google.com/p/3ceam/source/list

when i try to select.. it selects the # of the lines, and the signs to indicate add/remove(+/-) because i think it would

be easier for me to update using your diffs than checking out a new rev and importing all my stuff which a LOT!!

screenshots:

http://vvcap.net/db/zVRmmK1jQu2ekvrgTpNk.htp

http://vvcap.net/db/97v3oLwbRETa1dGzaW4d.htp

there should be a button that says "hide line #'s" like i have seen in other repositories, i cant find a link to show you

an example, but it would make it easier for us to update our revs.

Edited by Atomiq

Were not talking about the 2010-11-24 client. Were talking about the 2011-11-22 client which is like a year newer. Why are you bringing that issue up? The last stable client ive worked with before that one was the 2011-02-23 and never had any problems with it. By the way Atomiq it sounds like your trying to add updates the hard way. Are you using a SVN client Like TortiseSVN and have a full 3CeAM SVN checked out into a folder? If you dont then you should do that to get rid of the pain from having to readd your customs over and over.

A SVN client allows you to get all the latest updates and auto merged into your files while not loosing your changes like customs. It also allows you to more quickly view change logs, modification compares, other info thats related to the update. The design of the google SVN is done by google and I cant do anything about that issue your having. Do what I suggested and your problems will be gone.

yeah i have one that i checked out thru linux "svn checkout url" so..

you mean like using: svn update?

http://vvcap.net/db/tsVclH_yCK7oqGojWeb2.htp (windows)

?

but i think that would interfere with some major mods i've done to the src and npc folder.. doesnt the svn update go by line # and then apply new changes?

if i have put different codes in and doesnt find what is supossed to be in certain line.. wouldnt that throw "Rejected patch hunks"?

You would get conflict errors which would make the files hold on to both the old and new code in around the same spots so you can use the conflict fixer tool to fix it. Best I can recommand is backup all your data before doing anything. Or you can do a 2nd option which is generate your own patch file from the svn that will contain all the changes and mods you made/added to your files, note what revision your on, check out a fresh SVN in another folder, select the "update to revision" on the right click menu under Tortosie menu, select the revision number you want, and once completed youll apply your patch to that SVN and use that one for experimenting.

I never tried this, but you might beable to copy your entire svn files to another folder. I dont know if itl work since im guessing the .svn files keeps track of where the files are located on the computer??? Can anyone confirm if its possiable to copy the svn safely? If not then try my suggestion. I usually have 2 3CeAM SVN's checked out for different reasons. One for doing regular development and making updates, and a 2nd ones for highly experimental testing but dont commit updates through.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  292

That's really a hard thing about doing a lot of customized source codes wherein you need to do a lot of manual patching.. :)

The idea of making your own patch files is nice but if ever the main source changed something that has conflict with the revision you have done your patch, you need to readjust again the patch you have made in order to fit for that revision.. :)

This is the thing I really want to suggest to make a place in the source wherein we can put all the customized source we all wanted to put without losing the ability to use automatic updates of svn but I know that it's complicated and a lof of things in the emulator will be changed, :)

i'll do a couple of test in my local server for experiment, then apply the best results to the working server.

The issue might be your clientinfo.xml since all looks good in your selected patches. Can you show me what you have in yours? I use langtype 0 since the client was designed around it (it comes from a kRO server) and ive never had issues with 0.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>
<clientinfo>
<servicetype>korea</servicetype>
<servertype>sakray</servertype>
 <connection>
 <desc>MomoeRenewalRO</desc>
   <display>Momoe Renewal Ragnarok Online</display>
   <balloon>Click here to play</balloon>
   <address>XXX.XX.XXX.XXX</address>
   <port>XXXXX</port>
   <version>28</version>
   <langtype>1</langtype>
   <registrationweb>http://www.momoerenewalro.com</registrationweb>
<aid>
<admin>2000000</admin>
<admin>2000001</admin>
<admin>2000002</admin>
<admin>2000003</admin>
<admin>2000004</admin>
<admin>2000005</admin>
</aid>
<yellow>
<admin>2000000</admin>
<admin>2000001</admin>
<admin>2000002</admin>
<admin>2000003</admin>
<admin>2000004</admin>
<admin>2000005</admin>
</yellow>
<loading>
<image>loading00.jpg</image>
<image>loading01.jpg</image>
<image>loading02.jpg</image>
<image>loading03.jpg</image>
<image>loading04.jpg</image>
<image>loading05.jpg</image>
<image>loading06.jpg</image>
<image>loading07.jpg</image>
<image>loading08.jpg</image>
<image>loading09.jpg</image>
<image>loading10.jpg</image>
<image>loading11.jpg</image>
<image>loading12.jpg</image>
<image>loading13.jpg</image>
</loading>
 </connection>

That's really a hard thing about doing a lot of customized source codes wherein you need to do a lot of manual patching.. :)

The idea of making your own patch files is nice but if ever the main source changed something that has conflict with the revision you have done your patch, you need to readjust again the patch you have made in order to fit for that revision.. :)

This is the thing I really want to suggest to make a place in the source wherein we can put all the customized source we all wanted to put without losing the ability to use automatic updates of svn but I know that it's complicated and a lof of things in the emulator will be changed, :)

i personally dont mind patching the updates manually, but those problems with the lines make it a nightmare.

Rytech.. now that you added the new maps, are there any plans to add the warps, npc, and mobs for the new maps?

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  2244

most likely not,maps are one thing and easy to put in, gathering npc , mob data could take a long while

most likely not,maps are one thing and easy to put in, gathering npc , mob data could take a long while

may be just copy the one from rathena :P

I hope someone can help me solve this problem /sob

@Helena

Try using langtype 0 in your clientinfo.xml. I cant think of anything else that would be causing your problems.

@Atomiq

Their were no updated warp files in rAthena except some warps shuffled between files. NPC's im kinda afraid to try updating by just tossing them in. Will they work and be compadable (thinking about the ones in the pre-re folder)? Im not interested in spending time testing that.

@Helena

Try using langtype 0 in your clientinfo.xml. I cant think of anything else that would be causing your problems.

@Atomiq

Their were no updated warp files in rAthena except some warps shuffled between files. NPC's im kinda afraid to try updating by just tossing them in. Will they work and be compadable (thinking about the ones in the pre-re folder)? Im not interested in spending time testing that.

will the new rental mount patch that you are going to release work with 2011-12-28+ clients?

Edited by Atomiq