unsealed baphomet (can't target)

mofo

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69

I observed a whole party do the sealed shrine instance. They get to baphomet and managed to lure him next to the seal. They activated the seal but can't attack baphomet. Based on my experience you should be able to attack baphomet for 1 damage if the seal is not activated and full damage if the seal is activated. I tired the quest myself and got to summon bapho, lure him to the seal and then activate plus attack. But the problem is, i can't target great demon bapho at all. I can damage him with aoe attacks. But target skills don't work at all. What could be the problem?

I also tried summoning him outside the shrine but got the same results. I can't target him or even control click for a normal attack. Even with no seal, i should be able to deal 1 damage.

Edited by mofo

7 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

10. Great Demon Baphomet must be brought to the seal and the seal must be activated to weaken Baphomet. Upon activating a seal, your party has a few seconds to damage Baphomet. The Soul of Ancient Hero will tell your party which seal to activate next. The party member who activates a seal will be Stone Cursed for approximately 30 seconds. It is during this time that the other party members must attack and damage Baphomet. The party member who activates a seal cannot activate two seals in a row. Thus, a party must have a rotation for members who will activate seals.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Sealed_Shrine_Quest

I personally haven't tried the quest so I can't see exactly what happens =/ but based on iRO, this is how it's supposed to work. (Link wise)

i've done the quest on official servers and completed it numerous times. what i'm saying is, i can't hit bapho at all. even with ctrl click to do a normal attack. on official servers you can hit bapho even if you don't activate the seal. you can only deal 1 damage to him in that situation. i'm using the latest svn.

to simplify: it's like bapho used @battleignore. with or without activating the seal while he's next to it.

Edited by mofo

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  566

i've done the quest on official servers and completed it numerous times. what i'm saying is, i can't hit bapho at all. even with ctrl click to do a normal attack. on official servers you can hit bapho even if you don't activate the seal. you can only deal 1 damage to him in that situation. i'm using the latest svn.

to simplify: it's like bapho used @battleignore. with or without activating the seal while he's next to it.

its working for me with latest version and my player tested this and no problems at all. The Great Demon Bapho is invulnerable until you put him on the seal circle for example, the altar says you must put him on 2 o'clock, you should lure him on 2 o'clock circle to do high damage and make him vulnerable on all attacks.

The one that you're saying with 1 damage is very old way. rAthena is using renewal based. I also do this on pRO and iRO in many times.

Edited by Jezu

• Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  592

@topic starter

read the description of the script..

- what official server you play?

- because in kRO or iRO you need to put first the great baphomet in the sealed shrine before you can hit the baphomet,

- you can never hit the baphomet if you will not activate the sealed...

- you can locate many sealed area in the quest map..

- i think this is the renewal update of the great baphomet.

so he's supposed to be on a @battleignore state? can't click, can't target? i know about the seals and how you can only deal damage if he's within the designated seal and it's activated. i didn't know he's supposed to have battleignore-like state. i will test again.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  587

you can try my temporarily solution

http://rathena.org/b...off-doest-work/

i see, thanks i will try this later.