Can anyone Help me With my Programming lesson :D

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  161
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  429

i want to ask where i can read about programming and what software i need to make a program

why i post this topic here because i know rathena members is so smart about programing :D

and also i hate my teacher in my programming class thats why i want to be advance in he's lesson

Edited by Kariton Revolution

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  154

It dpends on what programming language you want to learn.

for Java Programming either netbeans or eclipse.

• Topic Count:  125
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  595

ohhh...

this seems nice..someday i will find help here too /gg...

• Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  802

Well, eA/rA is coded in C, do you have any doubt about C? :o

• Topic Count:  161
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  429

OMG , i search about programming languages List and it's so plenty i don't know where i start reading :D everyone can you post here your favorite programming languages and what its do :DD

link of Programing languages: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programming_languages

Edited by Kariton Revolution

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  554

For better Learning try an OOP programming language such as Java...I prefer JCreator LE cause the IDE is too limited that will challenge you to familiarize the different syntax..

Just to point out that you must learn the basics..and this will be your only weapon on different programming language..I promise you that... /no1

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  764

I prefer .NET languages (C# FTW) because MSDN is an awesomely good documentation and Visual Studio is a very good IDE, too.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57

It doesn't really matter with which programming language you start out. The first thing that is important is to get the most common programming concepts done. You will be able to accomplish this with a lot of programming language. However, my personal advice is to stay away from languages like Visual Basic (even if it's attractive to beginners due to it's easiness) and start out with C# instead for example. C# is a very powerful AND easy language. You could also start out with C and C++, which are a bit harder, because you will have to pay attention to more things (memory management for example). The benefit of starting out with C and C++ is that you will get to know how everything works on a lower level, though. Pointers for example can and WILL be frustrating for a newcomer, but they are an absolutely powerful tool that every programmer should know.

As I said it's not really that important which language you choose. Just look into some popular ones and find out for yourself which one fits you the best. As a programmer with some more experience you will end up knowing several languages anyway. Personally I like using C# for application development and C/C++ for lower level stuff and applications relevant to security.