setcart 0; failure?

Peopleperson49

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

I made a merchant clip item to allow pushcart and vending skill to be used by any class. In the script section I gave the pushcart and vending skill. OnEquip I put setcart; I put setcart 0; in the OnUnEquip section. All works except when I remove the item. The skills are removed but the cart is not removed. I also tried making a script that did the setcart 0; and put it in the OnUnEquip. Still wont remove the cart. There has to be something I'm missing somewhere.

Peopleperson49

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137

I believe that the Cart is an Option parameter which you can set off/on

@option

You may want to find out what option# the cartfunction has and use this instead?

• Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

I thought about using that, but @option controls a bunch of other stuff. Again read the discription of what setcart 0; is spost to do. Which is why I posted it like I did. What is the point in the command if you have to use something else such as @option to do what it was designed to do? Using @option would have to then have parameters setup to peserve any other option effects such as peco, falcon, freeze, or any of the other thousands of things you can do with it (not saying that I ever randomly froze a player). For example: @option 0 0 16 gives any class a falcon and @option 0 0 256 gives any class a cart. Since I'm making it work for all classes I can't just use @option 0 0 0. People would get pretty annoyed if everything went away! If setcart 0; does work does the one for removing falcon/peko work either? Havn't tried them yet.

Peopleperson49

The @option for carts vary depending on the type of cart. They are basically multiples of 256 as most things are. Each one gives a different cart. Sorry I typed all this at work from my head including the commands, so if its not a 100% forgive me!

Edited by peopleperson49