The truth about 3CeAM and proof to back it up

Rytech

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319

*Edit*

What was once here has been removed due to a major misunderstanding. ill be posting it soon.

Edited by Rytech
  • Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1335

Personally I felt embarrased when I saw that guy saying those things about 3ceAm, without no more proves than his words.

Also saying those things out of context rly in the eAthena sourceforge topic, with no more intention than creating tension among the community and nonsense discutions.

Anyway. I think you cleared things. Well done

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  198

You should have talked to me before all this drama.

You know who helped the Limitline with codes? You know how long brAthena are online?

When you began to develop 3CeAM we already had many skills of Archbishop, Ranger and Warlock done. Many codes that were passed to the 3CeAM were ours. I never bothered to say anything, because it involves a friend, who is Limitline.

Someone removed all of my credits Wanderer and Minstrel skills that I did. You never give any credit to my code.

If I were to ripp anything, I would not be able to develop anything. But that's not what happens, brAthena is the world's most up to date and even contains fixs that 3CeAM not have.

You want some proof that we had everything coded before 3ceam? Here, look at the date of this video: http://www.youtube.c.../10/hktbM7vYN7k

About partnerships, I support you project so that never complained about anything even trough my rights. And on the topic in brA, I said that because they were using 3ceam and not brAthena, and 3ceam have some bugs that we haven't, but I don't have nothing against your project, at least so far... Read what I said in topic: "Estamos dando o suporte por questão de camaradagem." -> "We're giving you support as a matter of ethics"

Why you do not worry about the ripping in eAthena? There are codes sent by L0ne_Wolf where I guarantee you he did not alone, without even looking at the 3ceam. Why you do not worry about the Cronus too? They use a lot of things of 3ceam uncredited.

I have no idea why you are attacking me and my project without at least have clarified things before. This is very ridiculous... Want to know about anything? Send a PM or communicate with me by MSN, before speak do you not know.

Edited by Protimus
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  95

We do not need all this drama here.

Hey Rytech, you're talking about a lot of nonsense.

Worst of all is the one who believes it.

And more ridiculous was the one who sent messages to you talking shit about brAthena.

Sincerely, create a topic to talk so much nonsense, is pure childishness.

For me, this attitude of someone who is jealous of the success of brAthena, simply for being the best emulator of the world.

Regards,

Brainsteal.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  974

all i can say is "LOL"

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  427

First of all, I do not know what happened at the beginning of the project, I wasn't there. However if LimitLine participated in both projects as you state, I wouldn't say that, his code would belong to either of the projects as it's property.

Why you do not worry about the ripping in eAthena? There are codes sent by L0ne_Wolf where I guarantee you he did not alone, without even looking at the 3ceam. Why you do not worry about the Cronus too? They use a lot of things of 3ceam uncredited.

The main problem is not that, you used some of 3CeAM's code uncredited (see banding). The main problem is, you usually speak about 3CeAM with less respect than it deserves. Without 3CeAM, probably, brAthena would not be that updated/complete now. Maybe the opposite is also true, 3CeAM would not be at it's current level without brAthena. Of course brAthena has now more features since it became more efforts from developers ( I mean, as Rytech points out you had both our work/fixes, and your own ).

The problem is the lack of communication and respect to each others work.

Edited by xazax

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  60

As someone with no involvement in the issue I have read the entirety of this post and have this to say:

Rytech: keep it to PMs. Good job with 3CeAM. I respect your issues with eAthena and I hated the way that jguy and other admins treated you in eathena, but I do hope that a second chance will give us a good start!

Protimus: Shut up about your damn brAthena. I hadn't even heard of the thing until today. Date of this video? Are you kidding me? You're going to have to give less flimsy evidence than that and stop redirecting blame and accusing random devs of shit that happened ages ago...NO ONE FUCKING CARES !! Now go on and leave. I'm tired of you...you too brainsteal -.-'.

P.S.

I wouldn't download your emulator. I'm afraid I might get some malware LOL.

First of all, I do not know what happened at the beginning of the project, I wasn't there. However if LimitLine participated in both projects as you state, I wouldn't say that, his code would belong to either of the projects as it's property.

The main problem is not that, you used some of 3CeAM's code uncredited (see banding). The main problem is, you usually speak about 3CeAM with less respect than it deserves. Without 3CeAM, probably, brAthena would not be that updated/complete now. Maybe the opposite is also true, 3CeAM would not be at it's current level without brAthena. Of course brAthena has now more features since it became more efforts from developers ( I mean, as Rytech points out you had both our work/fixes, and your own ).

The problem is the lack of communication and respect to each others work.

That's exactly why I consider the projects allies.

Rytech should not have create this topic without communicate me, he did not even know half the story.

I'm sure whoever is doing this are members of another brazilian project, who want there are disagreements between us. Recently we were offline for 4 days because of attacks from members of Cronus-Emulator.

http://forum.brathen...nutencao-anual/

@Squishyyy

You don't do anything for this community or any other, you do not have the right tosend anyone to shutup.

You shold be just a xenophobic american who hates brazilians. :)

Edited by Protimus

@Brainsteal

This you miss understood. The person that sent that PM wasn't talking shit about brAthena. He was hating on 3CeAM. Plus im not jealous about how successful brAthena is. Is it really the best RO emulator in the world? I wouldn't exactly know, but looking at how nicely organized and documented things are, ill say it does look better then eAthena. But jealousy has nothing to do with whats going on here.

@Protimus

It was actually a thought that we should talk to you first, but didn't know if it was worth trying since it appeared when you made that post that you were bent on (after 2 and a half years) still trying to take credits for pretty much everything after what happened in 2009. The issues in the past makes it hard to trust someone that was said have betrayed the team. BUT, thinking about how a proper justice system works I SHOULD of at least talked to you and herd your side even if I didn't want to. So I do admit wrong on that part and am sorry.

But I don't understand part of the situation. Why in your post your claiming your part of the founding of 3CeAM? Why did you say "MOST" of the skills thats in 3CeAM came from brAthena? I know very well on most parts who did the coding for what skills. And on the final part, if we were allies then why was their no communication between us? Its not possible to be allies if we don't talk at all or never talked before.

Im not giving my messenger info, but ill gladly talk to you in PM on here (Not on eAthena please. My mailbox is full of important messages im trying not to delete.) If things arnt as they seem to be your welcome to talk to me and have a say on this.

@Xazax

Lack of communication may be the issue here. Not once has anyone from brAthena messaged me saying "Can we use your code?", "Can we add them without the credits to make things look cleaner?", "Can we work together?". With no messages sent to us, our code being added to brAthena with notes and credits removed, and someone saying in a post he created 3CeAM, most of the skills wern't made by us, and saying were allies when ive never spoke to anyone from brAthena, all together set the stage for this.

So its difficult to see if what their saying is true.

Edited by Rytech
  • Upvote 2

Sure, add me on MSN. Let's work things out as they should be resolved in a civilized conversation and not unfounded attacks.

This should have been done before, but i don't care so much about with things like credits, because other brazilian community constantly ripping my credits, there is plenty to do... Maybe is a mistake not to have been in contact with you from the beginning.

I sent you a PM with my email.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  835

agree with olrox. shame on that guy who claim 3ceam was brathena job >.> why alway like to claiming other people job as they job and using new id for doing this. like a child no get the toy will try to stole it. shame on you :)

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

@Prot, you claim to have "Started" sourcing Third Job codings, however, were you well enough to completely finish the coding compared to what Rytech has done?

Congrats, you may have "started" it so to speak, yet you weren't capable of finishing off the codings unlike Rytech has done.

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone. Today im posting here to explain that everything that has happened in this topic was a big misunderstanding. It was wrong of me to approach the issue this way and I should of talked to Protimus first. Me and Protimus have been talking for the past week about a few things that I got the rest of the story. In the chat he explained how his part on the development of 3rd jobs started on a server called LuckyRO which I remember Limit working on too. He also did show a video from April of 2009 that was BEFORE he joined our team. So its proof for sure that he did some work and im sure Limit wouldnt make 2 totally different code to split between brAthena and 3CeAM. I did ask him about the SVN hacking, he admitted to it and I respect him for being honest (Dont hate on him for this please). However I found out that other's were attacking the SVN as well at the time. So it was a good thing we released early. Their was also a little misunderstanding in what he said in his post since his english isnt all that great.

As the chat went on I realized Protimus isnt the kind of person some people say about him. He's actually nice and what he told me I felt in my gut was the truth. Talking to him reminded me of what I was like when I first started doing things for the community back in December of 2008. In the past I told myself I would never end up acting like past community members that ended up being against community member's, dev's and negative twords others, but after what happened I realized I was becoming the one thing I disliked. I had to make a change or force myself away from the community and RO all together forever to avoid disturbing the peace. So I made a change. The change required me to forget and forgive the bad events that happened in the past and move on. I didn't want to feel anymore dislike or hate twords anyone anymore. I didnt want any enemies anymore. I wanted to purge all this negativity out of me and feel like my good friendly self again.

So to start with this I decided to ally up with Protimus and brAthena. Along with this decision I also forgive the dev's here for what happened in eAthena and hope we can work together. Ive been a member of the community for years and I want to do the things a real true community member would do. I want to work together with everyone and help with the development for the future of the private server community. Ive already started working with a friend to create some new decompiled lub's from scratch.

I do hope things will get better from here on and that we can work together with everyone as a community. Again im very sorry for the drama.

Edited by Rytech
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  2244

i'm glad things are resolved. Hurray for some teamwork between everyone! =D

I apologize, my English is not so good and some things should have been explained and resolved long time ago.

That's a very noble part of Rytech forgive things that occurred in the past with him. I go through things like him passed, maybe some internacional members don't know it... Are other brazilian communities that try to destroy the brAthena, either by host attacks or even slander. They try to cause gossip so that our project to be harmed.

If someone here said that 3CeAM is ripped of brAthena, this is a big lie. brAthena and 3CeAM have similar codes because have their creations in the past together.

I never meant to help communities in which forks are not brazilian, but I am willing to help in the rathena development if necessary.

Edited by Protimus