Adding 3rd Class Jobs

iFoxkun

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  189

I want to add 3rd classes with their skills of course but, for only GMs. Not for regular players. Would it be possible? I could remove the quests for the 3rd jobs and out of the job master. Could someone give me a tuturial for it? I've searched it on the eAthena Wiki already but, I could not understand their guide considering it was mixed with spanish which I cannot understand. Anyone ;_;? :):o

7 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  148

it is possible just dnt use 3rd job npc tc... so ur problem is solved now?

I am not actually sure if the 3rd Jobs are even included in it. Since when I @job command it does not show the class.

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

I am not actually sure if the 3rd Jobs are even included in it. Since when I @job command it does not show the class.

You need to use a 3CeAM SVN, not an eAthena SVN because eAthena doesn't have Third Jobs working on their SVN. Thus, 3CeAM is the SVN you need for Third Jobs.. unless.. you plan on adding Third Jobs to eAthena manually?

You need to use a 3CeAM SVN, not an eAthena SVN because eAthena doesn't have Third Jobs working on their SVN. Thus, 3CeAM is the SVN you need for Third Jobs.. unless.. you plan on adding Third Jobs to eAthena manually?

I actually want to rely on eAthena right now because it seems that eAthena is much more understandable somehow. If possible could you give a tutorial to add it manually?

Well.. I found a guide.. but it's only adding Third Trans =/ Not babies.. ---> http://eathena.ws/wiki/index.php/3rd_class_custom_guide

Well.. I found a guide.. but it's only adding Third Trans =/ Not babies.. ---> http://eathena.ws/wi...ss_custom_guide

I tried that guide, I did not understand 1 bit. ;x

Well not sure how to really explain it.. but.. when it says Index: trunk/src/common/mmo.h (or other files) those are the files that needs to be edited. So, for the first part, lines that have --- or - at the start of the line, it means you need to remove that line and add/replace it with the lines that have +++ or + before.

Sadly, this isn't diff patch so can't use Tortoise.. thus, manually add-on :). I think it's better off you go with 3CeAm that has all skills, third jobs, activated and working rather than manually adding =/

Edited by Mysterious