Jump to content
  • 0
Sidy

Screen Flash

Question

isso.thumb.jpg.e1ed3239650cdb287d78e5d4382e914e.jpgHello dears =D

Do someone knows tell me what do these flashs on screen game?
For example, if I use Heal skill, sometimes screen green flash. Or, one girl appears, and her purple hair flashs purple in all screen. Or an attack, flashs red all place!

Honestly, I don't know what is it. Neither where need repair. I am using bRO orinal data.grf, and never saw thing like this flash screen....

Yellow flash example:

screen003.thumb.jpg.a76e29ee8318a0c20e3e77e93e18271f.jpg

Edited by Sidy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hey, this might be related to your windows - try using compatibility mode Windows XP / Vista or 7

This should fix your issue 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
16 hours ago, Sidy said:

isso.thumb.jpg.e1ed3239650cdb287d78e5d4382e914e.jpgHello dears =D

Do someone knows tell me what do these flashs on screen game?
For example, if I use Heal skill, sometimes screen green flash. Or, one girl appears, and her purple hair flashs purple in all screen. Or an attack, flashs red all place!

Honestly, I don't know what is it. Neither where need repair. I am using bRO orinal data.grf, and never saw thing like this flash screen....

Yellow flash example:

screen003.thumb.jpg.a76e29ee8318a0c20e3e77e93e18271f.jpg

try exe 2021 it's normal, if you use exe 2022 can be same like me, the screen flash like you. i use win 10.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
33 minutes ago, Slammer said:

try exe 2021 it's normal, if you use exe 2022 can be same like me, the screen flash like you. i use win 10.

What 2022 Client date are you using to occur this problem?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I think it's client and pc compatibility issues. I have not experience this in more updated OS. Currently using the latest client atm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 11/22/2022 at 7:20 AM, Idun said:

Hey, this might be related to your windows - try using compatibility mode Windows XP / Vista or 7
foodle
This should fix your issue 👍

I also had the same problem. I tried using Windows XP/Vista compatibility mode and it worked. Thank!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.